Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

Nice selective quote. Even Letterman is disappointed over Obama's lying.

Gee you mad that I made a selective quote? It was his quote after someone pressed him to come up with specifics. It tells a very real thing about people criticizing the President. THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. Much like you Shady. At least Letterman is man enough to admit it.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously haven't seen the clip. It's pretty devastating.

Yah OK Shady devastating. While looking for that clip from a comedian that you take policy advice from I came across these.

[/media]

[media=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2k_LMTNLZXc]

Those are from today but you stick with the comedian I mean that is all you have been this whole election cycle right? Someone to laugh at.

I find it amazing that these overzealous Romney supporters don't even see that his own state doesn't support him for the presidency... and they elected him Governor.

Actually, Michigan is more of his own state than Massachussets. But let's go with your talking point, as if it matters. Nevermind that Democrats outnumber Republicans 4 to 1, you think Romney should win no matter what, just because he was governor. You're delusional.

Perhaps left wing Rachel Maddow was going to provide an inconvenient explanation, at least as far as the person who edited the clip was concerned.

Wow, you just can't admit that Obama lied. Pathetic. Obama could crap in a box, and you'd say it's Christmas.

Because it's about Letterman. What do you think leftwinger Rachel Maddow's response is going to be? Come'on man. rolleyes.gif

Then she responds then Letterman admits what he said is dumb and that he doesn't know anything. That is why you cut it because in the end Maddow is the informed one and Letterman looks as stupid as a Shady.

That is why I provided that Letterman quote from earlier. It is how the exchange ended Shady.

Edited by punked

Then she responds then Letterman admits what he said is dumb and that he doesn't know anything. That is why you cut it because in the end Maddow is the informed one and Letterman looks as stupid as a Shady.

That is why I provided that Letterman quote from earlier. It is how the exchange ended Shady.

But Obama's still lying, regardless of what Letterman's says at the end. His overall point is what's important. That Obama is a lying liar. Which is true.

I watched a segment of The National on CBC last night. A journalist re-visited the retaurants that Obama visited in year 2008 - Ohio, Virginia and Florida - and interviewed the same people Obama did his photo-ops with. Included was the Republican bar owner who gave him a bear hug, remember?

A lot of these people have nice things to say about Obama, but a lot of them are not satisfied with the way he performed as president. Some are not voting for him again. Some are still undecided.

The journalist concluded that based on the sentiments expressed by these peopl, Obama's photo-ops now will not make a lot of difference.

Edited by betsy