Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

Mitt Romney has won one election in his life and the state that elected him now rejects him 2-1. Think about that for a minute. Derek L said all of Romney's lies don't matter because all politicians lie. He claims he looked at Romney's track record as Governor and that this informs us how Romney would govern as President. Yet, the state that elected him as governor by a 2:1 margin rejects Romney for the presidency.

Edited by cybercoma

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitt Romney has won one election in his life and the state that elected him now rejects him 2-1. Think about that for a minute. Derek L said all of Romney's lies don't matter because all politicians lie. He claims he looked at Romney's track record as Governor and that this informs us how Romney would govern as President. Yet, the state that elected him as governor by a 2:1 margin rejects Romney for the presidency.

Romney's lies? How about Obama's lies? Do they matter? Probably not, seeing as his record doesn't matter either. The first afirmative action president still gets a pass on pretty much everything. Except from those pesky conservatives.

the republican party has become a magnate for idiots, bigots and the diabolic such as palin, donald trump and romney. thus, if you are poor and vote for romney, you have NO brains; if you are rich and vote for romney, you have no human compassion; and if you are voting for obama and the democratic Party, you have NO choice. obama does not care why one would vote for him; as long as one votes for him, in this plutocratic charade disguised as democracy.

Edited by bud

Guest American Woman

The Detroit News endorses Romney.

The Detroit News endorsed McCain in 2008. How did that work out for him?

Interesting that the Detroit News also sings Obama's praises for the extraordinary contribution President Obama made to Michigan in leading the rescue of General Motors and Chrysler

Romney's lies? How about Obama's lies? Do they matter? Probably not, seeing as his record doesn't matter either. The first afirmative action president still gets a pass on pretty much everything. Except from those pesky conservatives.

Did Bush's lies matter? Did Clinton's lies matter? Did Reagan's lies matter?

Did any of them lie to the same degree Romney's campaign has? They've completely abandoned the truth and have coupled that with an ever changing position on everything depending on the audience he's talking to. This is the kind of crap that politicians need to be held accountable for. A vote for Romney confirms that the electorate is stupid because he's treating them like they're stupid.

I'm more interested in their records. Not their versions of the truth while campaigning.

Absolute nonsense Mr. Shady. As an obvious astute partisan hack like yourself, you are definitely not interested in their records or facts. Simply when confronted with facts you abstain from posting for a short time until you can find another partisan talking point to splash all over the forums with.

Absolute nonsense Mr. Shady. As an obvious astute partisan hack like yourself, you are definitely not interested in their records or facts. Simply when confronted with facts you abstain from posting for a short time until you can find another partisan talking point to splash all over the forums with.

Complete nonsense. Obama's record is why I don't want him to win re-election.

Did any of them lie to the same degree Romney's campaign has? They've completely abandoned the truth and have coupled that with an ever changing position on everything depending on the audience he's talking to. This is the kind of crap that politicians need to be held accountable for. A vote for Romney confirms that the electorate is stupid because he's treating them like they're stupid.

Yes, they've lied worse than any campaign I've seen in quite a while. It's been so bad that even big time Obama supporter David Letterman pointed it out on his show the other day.

Yes, they've lied worse than any campaign I've seen in quite a while. It's been so bad that even big time Obama supporter David Letterman pointed it out on his show the other day.

According to Politicfact of ALL POLITICAL FIGURES in the last year Romney has told 60% of all pants on fire lies. That is of every politician in American Shady just so you know Mitt accounts for the MAJORITY OF LARGE POLITICAL LIES.

What did David Letterman point out?

Here let me quote David Letterman from last night when talking about Obama

DL: But part of it is is that I just don't know what I"m talking about.

Look Shady you have found someone just like you but this man realizes he doesn't know and admits it.

What did David Letterman point out?

Here let me quote David Letterman from last night when talking about Obama

Look Shady you have found someone just like you but this man realizes he doesn't know and admits it.

Nice selective quote. Even Letterman is disappointed over Obama's lying.