Obama vs Romney - POTUS 2012

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's wasn't me.

Bullshit! I totally remember the thread and it didn't take long to find it.

Women are less happy because they have followed the path of independence and profession over that of family, marriage, childeren and romantic connection - on the advice of "women's" leaders who are usually miserable man-hating lesbians with 8 cats.

While it's a good thing that women have options and the freedom to choose their path in life, many are finding that choosing a profession over marriage and childeren is metaphorically spitting into a strong genetic wind; a genetic predisposition of women to seek out love, marriage, family, childeren and homemaking.

If you thinkl I'm wrong just look at the ashen grey faces of the women who attend an offfice everyday. Then go to the local grocery store and see the glowing faces of the pregnant or new moms: they are where they want to be - whether they're willing to admit it or not.

And

You're funny Kimmy. But you gotta check out the grocery store on a Tuesday morning at 11am. It's completely different. It's slow paced and filled with a bunch of mommy's pushing strollers around leisurely whilst talking about their favourite yoga spot with friends. Maybe it's because I shop in Kitsilano.

And the thread.

Edited by BC_chick

I would rather see two lesbians in a loving relationship raise a boy than you ever having any kids regardless of gender.

Why, just because you say it's right that makes it so? With apologies to John Lennon, imagine there's no heaven. Imagine all things being just as you wish they would be. Do you really think that would make it all better? Come on...

So what? There is no inconsistency here; women ARE happiest as moms. And two lesbians raising a boy IS ridiculous. Where's the inconsistency?

The inconsistency is where you say above that women ARE happiest as moms, yet you say this about *lesbian* mothers:

Lesbians shouldn't be parents. What an awful idea. Two women. Anyone knows that one bossy emotional prissy dumb control freak woman is enough for any household an any two people raising a kid. Can you imagine the poor kid who has to grow up under two women? ugh.

Oh wait. One woman is "less" emotionally disturbed than the other. Yay. Two volatile emotional wing nuts without the steadying hand of a male role model.

So what? Women are only happy as moms when there's a man in the house? Incredible.

The inconsistency is where you say above that women ARE happiest as moms, yet you say this about *lesbian* mothers:

So what? Women are only happy as moms when there's a man in the house? Incredible.

Wow. we decided to completely ignore the child in this discussion, didn't we? :o This is quite common among feminists. Me me me me me. I I I I I. Screw the baby. Kill it. It's "health care".

Certainly women are happy as moms. And I think I see where you are going with this: as long as the two lesbian moms are happy, who gives a shit about the kid, right? :blink:

This is the basic premise of all feminists: I can kill a baby if it inconveniences me and call it "health care", and I can ruin a boy's life because I feel like being a lesbian parent.

Me me me me me.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

Wow. we decided to completely ignore the child in this discussion, didn't we? :o

Certainly women are happy as moms. And I think I see where you are going with this: as long as the two lesbian moms are happy, who gives a shit about the kid, right? :blink:

I'm really not concerned what you think of children raised in lesbian households because studies prove you wrong.

I'm just pointing out how differently you describe mothers when discussing lesbian mothers vs. straight mothers. The former are hormonal, crazy, emotional nutjobs and the latter stroll through the grocery stores glowing and wearing yoga pants.

You're a misogynist homophobe.

I'm really not concerned what you think of children raised in lesbian households because studies prove you wrong.

I'm just pointing out how differently you describe mothers when discussing lesbian mothers vs. straight mothers. The former are hormonal, crazy, emotional nutjobs and the latter stroll through the grocery stores glowing and wearing yoga pants.

You're a misogynist homophobe.

No, you had it wrong. Both are hormonal, crazy emotional nut jobs. One just happens to have a male as her counterpart to balance the kid's upbringing.

Kids need a man in their life to provide structure and leadership. Women generally aren't equipped to teach boys about how to be a man. Why? because women don't know what it is to be a man.

Women complain. Women demand. Women whine. Men do not. What kind of man is this kid gonna grow up to be if he has TWO people who constantly complain abobut how it's somebody else's fault that their life is so shitty?

Women don't know how to teach a boy what every man needs to know: that nobody owes you anything. That the only thing you get in this world is what you EARN.

Women don't understand this. Only women use the word DESERVE. There is no such word in a man's vocabulary. The poor boy is gonna grow up thinking he DESERVES things, because that's how women view the world.

He will not be a man.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

No, that's wasn't me. But it's not gayness that makes women emotional and irrational it's hormones.

By the way, making a comment about someone doesn't make me afraid of them. I just happen to know that two women as parents is a bad situation for any young boy.

Additionally, "misogynist" refers to hatred. I don't hate women. Just because I accurately describe how most women are irrational due to emotions isn't hatred. It's just fact.

Like most arch-conservatives, you don't base any opinions on facts. You despise facts as much as the Creationists do.

If your stated views on women in this thread are your actual opinions, you're a loser.

If you're just spouting them to be a provocative little troll, then you're a douchebag.

I'll let you decide for yourself.

Guest American Woman

If your stated views on women in this thread are your actual opinions, you're a loser.

If you're just spouting them to be a provocative little troll, then you're a douchebag.

Either way, quite frankly, he's not worth the time or attention given him.

Guest American Woman

If what Jerry says about women is true, then kids should be raised by... male gay couples :lol:

Of course not. Men wouldn't be in their glory, grinning from ear to ear, whistling a happy tune while grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and doing the laundry. Kids need women in their lives for such things. :)

I can see that you have fallen to the trap set up by the troll who abuses the name of a good comedian.

Not at all. If you're aware you're "debating" with a troll, and you don't let him or her (usually him, interestingly) rile you up...then you are not part of any grotesque Victory to which he may be striving.

Now, many people say it's better all around to ignore trolls. Maybe they're right, I dunno. Both American woman and Cybercoma have recently offered me similar advice, and so I will take it seriously.

But as for trapping me, no. Trolls are notoriously foolish, so aren't smart enough to do so.

Edited by bleeding heart

No, you had it wrong. Both are hormonal, crazy emotional nut jobs. One just happens to have a male as her counterpart to balance the kid's upbringing.

Kids need a man in their life to provide structure and leadership. Women generally aren't equipped to teach boys about how to be a man. Why? because women don't know what it is to be a man.

Women complain. Women demand. Women whine. Men do not. What kind of man is this kid gonna grow up to be if he has TWO people who constantly complain abobut how it's somebody else's fault that their life is so shitty?

Women don't know how to teach a boy what every man needs to know: that nobody owes you anything. That the only thing you get in this world is what you EARN.

Women don't understand this. Only women use the word DESERVE. There is no such word in a man's vocabulary. The poor boy is gonna grow up thinking he DESERVES things, because that's how women view the world.

He will not be a man.

Great post. One thing I would add is that many men are becoming emotional nutjobs too. Just look at some of the posters on this thread. The feminist movement has claimed the manhood of many. If we were to tally up what all of these nutjobs "deserve", we'd probably have to harvest the entire solar system for enough resources to provide it to them. "me me me me" indeed. It is the mantra of most women and lefties. But, to be fair to women, there is a small minority of cold conservative women who aren't slaves to their hormones and emotions.