Why were you suspended?

Scotty

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you no doubt recall, the original line of question was in the context of a contributing value-add to society. You chose to equate your mocking/ridiculous 4-mammal marrying idiocy to 2-persons engaged in a pursuit for same-sex marriage.

again, what contributing value-add to society would your 4-mammal marriage include?

Are you really saying people can't love their dogs? And does it depend on the gender of the dog? That is the worst kind of discrimination. And if someone wants a romp in the hay with a goat is that so bad?

are you saying you gave this explanation to Babble and that's why you were banned... or you were banned before being able to offer such a testimony to reinforce your oft stated "progressive" self?

in any case let's play this out... just a bit more. No doubt many people form attachments to their pets - you favour upping that to allow that pet attachment to formalize into marriage. What do you attribute your "enlightenment" to? Is this something you've been advocating for some time, or have you kept it rather close? Do you feel liberated when you talk about it?

I was suspended because there are hardcore leftists on this board that are greatly intimidated by my presence, so they send in complaints to the website's administration to censor me for allegedly being rude or undiplomatic. Of course, parroting anti-Semitic propaganda of malicious Jewish influence in America, making sickening claims of "genocide" and "war crimes" being committed by Israel, and exploiting the Holocaust for a vile anti-Israel agenda is just fine. Basically, I've shattered so many leftist illusions so many times that I've earned a target on my back on MLW which I wear proudly.

There is absolutely no question whatsoever that the loudest screamers for censorship on this board, as in the "real world", are leftists. I'm not sure that MLW's administration is leaning too hard to the left, but since it responds robotically to complaints from thin-skinned leftist patrons who compose the bulk of criers, MLW invariably ends up predominantly censoring right-of-centre views.

I will reply to you on this thread, though you are on my ignore list. One of only two people on it.

You are consistently insulting, disrespectful, mocking and derisive in your posts. If this site were moderated according to its stated rules you would have been banned years ago. So your continued presence actually supports my contention that the site has different rules for different posters.

Guyser exclusively trolls, and certainly contributes nothing to the dialogue of MLW. His demeanour doesn't bother me, whatsoever, it's just his pathological dishonesty and evasiveness that detracts from conversation. I wouldn't be surprised is he was one of the thin-skinned leftists that sends complaints to the MLW administration in order silence those who shred through his leftist illusions.

..only if he added to his corner sermon " it is up to you and I to beat up the ----- (insert race etc here)"

One has to advocate for harm to be done to the other party

That's not true regarding electronic communication. This ignorance of yours regarding hate speech laws in Canada explains a lot.

Really. That wouldn't fall into the category of "inciting hate?"

It is a criminal offence in Canada to communicate electronically (not on the street) any message that is "that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination". In other words, we have a ridiculous prohibition on free speech in Canada administered by provincial kangaroo courts known as "Human Rights Tribunals". I can go into more detail if you like, but this absurd law regularly manifests itself through absurd prosecutions and decisions.

It is also connected with protections against discrimination in Canada, where many folks have engaged in frivolous and dishonest lawfare to attack people and businesses, such as ex-employers, by alleging discrimination on a protected ground (i.e. religion or sexual orientation).

I'm olp1fan, after my suspension was over I forgot my pw.. could not retrieve it cause i lost that emails pw.. such a mess

Wow, that's tragic. My advice, should never have left the kingdom hall...

That's not true regarding electronic communication. This ignorance of yours regarding hate speech laws in Canada explains a lot.

oh bob, silly bob...

My ignorance? You changed the point and fact of what AW and I were talking about! :lol:

I wasnt talking about electronic communication was I ?

Nope.

Dont worry about Canada bob. Stay where you are and worry about the censorship and free speech violations where you are. The grossly exceed Canada's.

Well, the HRTs can require cessation of a practise they deem discriminatory and levy fines. That's a form of enforcement. They are ridiculous kangaroo courts.

Once again bob...change the intent....what the poster said was 'Human rights tribunals do not enforce criminal laws"

By the way, it is not a form of criminal enforcement.

nice try, dont worry about canada.

Guyser exclusively trolls, and certainly contributes nothing to the dialogue of MLW.

Sure I do bob. I laugh at your posts. Hows that lefty fascitst thing working?

His demeanour doesn't bother me, whatsoever,

Yes it does, you respond all the time. :lol:

it's just his pathological dishonesty and evasiveness that detracts from conversation. I wouldn't be surprised is he was one of the thin-skinned leftists that sends complaints to the MLW administration in order silence those who shred through his leftist illusions.

Oh my, care to show me?

And once again, you would be dead wrong. :lol:

Dont be upset though.

oh bob, silly bob...

My ignorance? You changed the point and fact of what AW and I were talking about! :lol:

I wasnt talking about electronic communication was I ?

Nope.

Dont worry about Canada bob. Stay where you are and worry about the censorship and free speech violations where you are. The grossly exceed Canada's.

You're getting upset again, it seems. I clarified that point for the benefit of American Woman's understanding of restrictions on speech in Canada regarding "hate speech". Without referring to Section 13 of the Human Rights Act of 1977, she'd be missing out on a significant component of Canada's ridiculous "hate speech" laws.

Much worse where you live bob. Go worry about the ridiculous ones there.

Dont worry about Canada, we are fine.

She wouldnt miss out on anything. She asked a question and got a correct answer.

In several ways, Israel has broader protections for freedom of speech than does Canada. Now go run to Wikipedia and come back in ten minutes and pretend to be familiar with laws that affect freedom of speech in Israel :D