Europe Agrees on New Sanctions

Iran is screwing itself, don't blame the rest of the world for the Iranian nuke threat, they own it.

I can blame the rest of the world if I want. Iran has said several times it is not trying to build a nuke and I think every country around Iran has a nuke so why wouldn't they want to get a nuke too.

The world crushing the Iranians economy will just lead to a war where millions will probably die, why would I want that.

This world we live in is fucked up, we love fucking people over, that is our hobby.

I can blame the rest of the world if I want. Iran has said several times it is not trying to build a nuke and I think every country around Iran has a nuke so why wouldn't they want to get a nuke too.

The world crushing the Iranians economy will just lead to a war where millions will probably die, why would I want that.

This world we live in is fucked up, we love fucking people over, that is our hobby.

So nice to be able to discuss the subject intelligently with someone with a knowledge of history, current history and foreign affairs.

Know anyone?

Edited by Peeves

India is now trading gold for oil with Iran. China may start doing this too. This could really hurt the dollar if more nations follow suit.

Iran's central banks frozen in EU as well. That will hurt indeed.

"The European Union has banned new purchases of Iranian oil and frozen the assets of Iran's central bank as part of a Western campaign to pressure Tehran."

Iran is screwing itself, don't blame the rest of the world for the Iranian nuke threat, they own it.

Iran may be trying to build ONE nuke. The USA has many nukes in the area already (missile cruisers and subs that can launch nukes) ..... they don't even have a proper delivery system yet. They are not a threat.

Russia and the USA both have a few hundred if not thousands of nuke missiles. China has them, India has them, PAKISTAN has them. North Korea has them. France, the UK, have them.

The only ones who feel threatened by Iran getting ONE nuke are the same countries that can each blow up this whole planet 10x over with their nuclear arsenals. Perspective is needed here.

what nuke threat?

why do you make shit up?

I take this as a threat given Iran's move to enriched U

I will always consider such utterances as a threat and those that would not are certainly entitled to oblivion.

Hitler's threat was ignored.

RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL

TEHRAN 14 Dec. (IPS) One of Iran’s most influential ruling cleric called Friday on the Muslim states to use nuclear weapon against Israel, assuring them that while such an attack would annihilate Israel, it would cost them "damages only".

"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran.

I take this as a threat given Iran's move to enriched U

I will always consider such utterances as a threat and those that would not are certainly entitled to oblivion.

u.s., israel, pakistan, india, china, russia and other countries already have nuclear weapons. are they all threats?

u.s., israel, pakistan, india, china, russia and other countries already have nuclear weapons. are they all threats?

Yes!

The ones that threaten are, like North Korea. And, the USSR WAS!.

I don't think this is accurate as besides Israel, who else in the region has nuclear capability? They(Iran) don't need it, what they need is to have oil drive their country to greater prosperity.

Edited by sharkman