The Defacto Official NFL Thead (was 'Tim Tebow WTH?')

Shwa

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is famous is put under a microscope.

Some exacerbate this by discussion their religious beliefs, sex life, and pet causes in public.

Others don't.

It's funny in the article it mentions Tebow's reaction to the students not being able to do the "mass tebowing" at school and how he said they should submit to the authority that God has put above them. Which is actually a very Christian principle.

But even that is offensive to the writer. Tebow can do no right in some people's eyes.

It's funny in the article it mentions Tebow's reaction to the students not being able to do the "mass tebowing" at school and how he said they should submit to the authority that God has put above them. Which is actually a very Christian principle.

But even that is offensive to the writer. Tebow can do no right in some people's eyes.

There are people within the media that are bigoted against religion just as there are in any other profession, and they are unhappy with Tebow and write about it.

Edited by sharkman

There are people within the media that are bigoted against religion just as there are in any other profession, and they are unhappy with Tebow and write about it.

that tebow guy is a moron and the media rightfully so is mocking him for it

hes a good QB but he just pigeonholed himself...one unchristianlike screw up and his image is done

like tiger woods

You don't have the intellectual fortitude to be calling anyone a moron.

Even if we told you a person is a moron you still wouldn't be able to do it without us mentioning a pot and a kettle.

hes a good QB but he just pigeonholed himself...one unchristianlike screw up and his image is done

like tiger woods

Christianity is all about redemption: Tewbow could be Tebowing in bathrooms across America (probably frequented by Republicans) and he'd be forgiven as long as he "just wins."

like tiger woods

I wasn't aware that Tiger had religious leanings. At any rate, why do you think so little of Tebow. Do you not like Christians either?

Why does religion annoy you? I hope this is not based simply on your singular experience...

not at all.. I'm not a dumbass, I can see what religion has done to the world and how it is used

like Ghandi said, I like your God but I don't like your christians your christians are so unlike your god

I'm paraphrasing of course, I don't know the exact quote

but I agree with it