Liberal Successes

Some of the things the liberal or leftist supporters put forth on these pages just makes me shake my head.

The main objective of the liberals has been to promote a fully bilingual country.This has been their whole agenda for the last 35 years,and in so doing,they have neglected every important issue that should have been dealt with.

They screwed up on immigration,they screwed up healthcare,they screwed all Canadians by poor spending of tax money,they created a western Canada that now wants to seperate,their values have allowed the highest

incidences of crime,ever ,in Canada,and the list just keeps going.

Will Canadians wake up before it is too late to keep Canada as a viable place to live?

.This has been their whole agenda for the last 35 years,and in so doing,they have neglected every important issue that should have been dealt with.

Hyperbole !

Obviously they have done more since 1969 than promote bilingualism.

Since then, we have streamlined our social benefits, established a constitution, entered into a major free trade pact, and have been active on the world stage just to name a few events.

Some of the things the liberal or leftist supporters put forth on these pages just makes me shake my head.

The main objective of the liberals has been to promote a fully bilingual country.This has been their whole agenda for the last 35 years,and in so doing,they have neglected every important issue that should have been dealt with.

They screwed up on immigration,they screwed up healthcare,they screwed all Canadians by poor spending of tax money,they created a western Canada that now wants to seperate,their values have allowed the highest

incidences of crime,ever ,in Canada,and the list just keeps going.

Will Canadians wake up before it is too late to keep Canada as a viable place to live?

I agree on evrything but i would like to specify that they failed to make a bilingual country.

And other important issue they screwed the army, and participate in many scandalous scandal.

But they are good in 1 thing, getting reelected. They can manage to win election even after all that and with an internal war in their party...

Obviously they have done more since 1969 than promote bilingualism.

Since then, we have streamlined our social benefits, established a constitution, entered into a major free trade pact, and have been active on the world stage just to name a few events.

You cccaann't be serious.

Name one thing that has cost us more and has been promoted as much as bilingualism.

No social benfits have benn streamlined,except to the sick and the elderly,who deserve more social assistance.

A constitution that has given lawyers enormous wealth by constantly taking it to court to decipher and defend it.

A constitution which gives every sort of radical group or person more powers than the average taxpaying citizen.

The liberals wanted nothing to do with free trade,that is one of the reasons you voted for them in 1993,also to get rid of the gst,which was supposed to be gone by 1995.

And the world stage,yes we are more highlighted,but not for the good reasons we once were.

Nothing to argue about here then.

The bilingual issue then must be the main liberal

agenda,reinforced today by the press saying maril belanger wants to make the capital officially bilingual,and this was three hours into his first day of work in the new

liberal destruction team.

Bro:

I was just saying that this hasn't been their whole agenda.

Name one thing that has cost us more and has been promoted as much as bilingualism.

No social benfits have benn streamlined,except to the sick and the elderly,who deserve more social assistance.

EI, for one. Maybe you don't count this as a social benefit, as it is insurance.

A constitution that has given lawyers enormous wealth by constantly taking it to court to decipher and defend it.

A constitution which gives every sort of radical group or person more powers than the average taxpaying citizen.

The liberals wanted nothing to do with free trade,that is one of the reasons you voted for them in 1993,also to get rid of the gst,which was supposed to be gone by 1995.

And the world stage,yes we are more highlighted,but not for the good reasons we once were.

Your points here support the fact that something has been done in 35 years. Whether you support it or not is a different question.

[

]

I doubt it has much to do with the Liberals, but crime rates have modestly declined during and since the 90's.

The case is not such in my neighborhood.The theft and vandalism is at an all time high.Again,where ,and what province were those stats taken,might be the difference between fact and fiction,something the liberals are very good at blending in their favour.

Anyways,this post should be shuffled to the back pages soon,and I thought with a heading like"liberal successes",

we would be overwhelmed with posts,but such is not the case.Was I promoting the untruth,as the liberals do on a daily basis?

This country I believe was better run before 1969. We had a stronger military, a stronger economy, nearly debt free, lower taxes, and government did'nt spend money on bullshit programs like they do now. I mean we had a great military too, and we had a hell of a lot more respect from the international community due to peacekeeping, and Canada's involvement in the Korean war against the communists. Not to mention that Canada had a low divorce rate, and alot more couples were having children, which means that families were under less stress.