Newt 2012

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to summarize punked's dart throwing...

You do know it went way up in 92,93,94,95

No it didn't. It actually went the exact opposite of your claim.

No faster then Bush but then Obama is Black right?

Strike two. Nope, it's actually gone up faster than when Bush was President.

I'm beginning to see why you people see race no matter what the subject is. You have absolutely no grasp of reality, and what's really happened, or happening.

No. He expect you not to be a partisan hack and criticize Republicans and Democrats equally for the same issues.

That's not what the discussion was about.

Anyways, back on to the campaign. Looks like Gingrich was forced to retreat on his attack of Romney's immigration stance.

Sen. Marco Rubio scolded Newt Gingrich’s presidential campaign over a Spanish-language radio ad that accuses rival Mitt Romney of being “anti-immigrant.”

“This kind of language is more than just unfortunate. It’s inaccurate, inflammatory, and doesn’t belong in this campaign,” Rubio told The Miami Herald when asked about the ad

In the wake of Sen. Marco Rubio’s denunciation of Newt Gingrich’s ad calling Mitt Romney ‘anti-immigrant,’ the Romney campaign’s Hispanic leadership team — headlined by former Sen. Mel Martinez — is demanding that Gingrich pull down the radio spot.

Apparently Gingrich has agreed to pull the ad. Looks like that blew up in his face, and could probably cost him winning Florida.

That's not what the discussion was about.

Anyways, back on to the campaign. Looks like Gingrich was forced to retreat on his attack of Romney's immigration stance.

Apparently Gingrich has agreed to pull the ad. Looks like that blew up in his face, and could probably cost him winning Florida.

What lies from Gingrich of course Romney loves illegals heck he even employed them till he got caught right?

Edited by punked

It'll be tough. Defeating an incumbant president is always difficult.

It's unfortunate, but I just don't see them as being Obama's equals, and I don't think I'm alone there. An Obama - Romney debate won't, IMO, end well for Romney.

It's unfortunate, but I just don't see them as being Obama's equals, and I don't think I'm alone there. An Obama - Romney debate won't, IMO, end well for Romney.

I disagree. Romney would fair pretty well. Obama's going to be on the defensive this time, trying to defend his pathetic record and litany of broken promises. No more blaming everyone else like he did in '08.

Paul could beat Obama if the Republicans got behind him. Paul attracts more youth, active duty military, independents and democrats then any of the other candidates.

Not likely, as Paul has already lost two previous election cycles. I guess more "youth, active duty military, independents, and democrats" didn't like him that much.

So Shady, you don't think the unemployed, the new bankrupt and the food stamp users will take it out on Obama and vote with their pocket books?

I do. However, never underestimate the power of the bully pulpit, and a mainstream news media doing everything in its power to help him out.