America, Ensign of Freedom

I believe God has a plan for America as an ensign for freedom, that together we may bring freedom to many.

I dreamed of a liberator who would make men free,

I asked who and when it would be,

I asked and prayed until I could see,

The answer is now, me,

And the Land of the Free.

If we are to accomplish this we must join together as Americans and fight against oppression, starting with joining together to support the continued war in Iraq. For we are fighting for freedom there, and we must win.

Begrüßungs Amerikaner! I have some photos of with the recent visit of President George W Bush to The Fatherland. Genießen Sie!

bushhitkis.jpg

Bush's arrival in Berlin, where he greets Hitler affectionately. This is not the usual greetiing between men in Germany! Already his tour starts with controversy. But there's a real bond between these two. Es könnte Liebe sein!

bush_hit_read.jpg

And now we can see then the next morning in Berchtesgaden. Adolf is smiling as he tries his hand at a crossword while George tells him that in America people now only use paper for toilet rolls and Freedom Fries cartons. Adolf replied that he tried diplomacy once but he too prefers using the taxpayers money for high explosives.

Adolf1.jpg

Here is Adolf and George sharing a joke. What it is I don't know but I believe that George has just told him that he only got voted President because they counted the votes wrongly. Es gibt Ehrlichkeit für Sie ;)

bushhittab.jpg

But back to business and The Berlin Times snaps a photograph of George talking to Adolf and Eva Braun expressing in his uniquely direct way his admiration for the German Army Nurses Corps.

bushhitbea.jpg

Bush and Hitler visit the seaside. George's wife explains later to the press that George never did like the smell of the seaside much. Bush was heard to remark that he'd give his right arm for the Bismark and wasn't Hitler a lucky son of a gun to have it.

bush_hit_dru_2_2.jpg

And a rare picture of Adolf and George boozing. Adolf looks well gone but George has a enough prescence of mind to try to straighten his tie for the camera. A few minutes later George showed Adolf the American Jackson Pollock splatter effect. How Herman laughed!

bush_hit_cha.jpg

Hitler relaxes in a deckchair while Bush tells him stories of his heroics in Vietnam. But what's this? It seems Bush has dropped his handkerchief and the photogrpahers rush to snap photos. What a klutz! ;)