The wages of Sin is death

Oleg Bach

Last Sunday I and a couple of my daughters went to dinner at my semi-estranges younger sisters house - She has not been quite her self to say the least after spending the last 13 years in Central America...it might have been the multiple stab wounds she suffered at the hands of a robber that did it..poor thing has aged - but strangely enough she is back and in the life extension youth buisness...in other words she is a modern snake oil sales lady.

So a mystery guest arrives..It is my sisters friend in crime - a very attractive female Iranian doctor - who has found it lucrative to be in the "wellness buisness" - The woman brought along her son - a six foot four vegan the result of some marriage to a Ukranian - what ever...The big oalf had the hand shake of a soggy wet gym towel...and nothing to say..kind of a Canadianized liberal non-man type. We had drinks and dear sis insisted that I should allow her to give me a shot of human growth hormone from China...."no thank you" - Then out popped another vile out of her medicine bag..."how about some male hormone" - Jezz I was scared at that point...."no - I will call you when I need it" sheeeesh...the plot thickens. In walks the second guess with this skinny old lady...the second guest was the youngest daugher of that old arms dealer....a weepy sort of girl..who sells costumes to strippers..

Her father was the guy that once said to me "Ronald Regan pardoned me" and - "I saved lives - I sold weapons to Iraq AND to Iran" - well it was odd - her sat the daughter of doctor death the arms dealer - A limp wristed son of some Ukrainina gangster...and an Iranian doctor...who probably lost a lot of family because of the fire power provided by the dad of the G_sting sales girl....It was very weird - the two young sons of the dead arms dealer - I found out were also deceased - young strong men - who liked to lie rape and pileage - I guess the moral of the story is all is un-well that ends badly in the wellness industry ...after a gap of almost 14 years all of the villians got their just deserts...and the surviors are left lingering in semi-misery.

As for my younger sister - for someone into life extension and the preservation of beauty through cash...looked 15 years older than myself....and the sad part was...all the material wealth that the arms dealer lavished on his children was for not. The wages of sinisterism is insanity and eventual premature death...Don't mean to gloat - but staying poor might have had it's benefits.

Looking back over the years it seems that every evil bastard that embraced the idea of personal sinisterism - has passed away...Those who think that their is a long term profit in evil behavour are proven wrong by time. Sure there is short term gain for being a bastard but it is not lasting...As for old Ernie the arms dealer - gone is the house with the gold plated taps - gone is the Rolls Royce - gone is the Mercedes - gone is the private plane that he used to park at Buttonville - gone are his sons - and all that is left is some poor innocent daughter who now pays for the sins of her father....it's very sad.

The wages of sinisterism is insanity and eventual premature death...Don't mean to gloat - but staying poor might have had it's benefits.

I hope you realize we are going to die anyway, you might die tomorrow or you might die in 40 years but its going to happen

You could be the most mild mannered man in the world and die at 20 but some villainous thug could live until he is 80

that is the way it goes

Edited by olp1fan

The wages of sinisterism is insanity and eventual premature death...Don't mean to gloat - but staying poor might have had it's benefits.

I hope you realize we are going to die anyway, you might die tomorrow or you might die in 40 years but its going to happen

live your life the way you want to because life comes with no guarantees

if people want to sin who are we to judge

I did not judge - I observed...as it says in old scripture- `God rains on the good as well as the wicked` - If God does not give a crap then surely I don`t - but there are laws of action that have consequence - In this story I told - It seemed like those who partook in sinisterism - did not sustain as long as those that believed in God and goodness as the superiour life giver. Yes I will fade from this world in time - perhaps in the next second - or in 40 years...but - I do suspect that if there is a God - and I believe there is a force for life - that a certain way of living allows one to live longer and better..

The last time I saw this arms dealer - he was sitting on a matted old couch - he looked like Howard Hughes at the end of his life - His nails were long - he was unshaven - his hair was a mess - and even the bottle of booze that sat on the table had gathered dust - he gave up - gave up hope...then he simply died...The one price paid in the form of life force - for sinisterism - is the thing of most value - hope - so I felt sorry for the old guy - He had made a mistake in the path he had choosen - it was the wrong one - all ended badly for all concerned. It could have been better - but he did not know better.

I do suspect that if there is a God - and I believe there is a force for life - that a certain way of living allows one to live longer and better..

Then why do good people die way too young all of the time?

I had a friend who didn't smoke, or drink, or do any of that "sinning stuff" and yes he believed in God yet he was killed by a drunk driver

Its all random man, there is no God looking out for you, you are on earth alone and you have to look out for yourself

because Jesus ain't gonna take your wheel if you're driving on ice..once you figure that out yourself the better off you'll be

I find it ridiculous when people think God blesses them and hes the reason they have all of this stuff yet whats going on in Africa or Asia with 1 year olds starving to death every night doesn't even phase them

I want to ask them "So, if God blessed you with this new job promotion why didn't he bless Adris in Egypt who was one year old and died of hunger"

I do suspect that if there is a God - and I believe there is a force for life - that a certain way of living allows one to live longer and better..

Then why do good people die way too young all of the time?

I had a friend who didn't smoke, or drink, or do any of that "sinning stuff" and yes he believed in God yet he was killed by a drunk driver

Its all random man, there is no God looking out for you, you are on earth alone and you have to look out for yourself

because Jesus ain't gonna take your wheel if you're driving on ice..once you figure that out yourself the better off you'll be

I find it ridiculous when people think God blesses them and hes the reason they have all of this stuff yet whats going on in Africa or Asia with 1 year olds starving to death every night doesn't even phase them

I want to ask them "So, if God blessed you with this new job promotion why didn't he bless Adris in Egypt who was one year old and died of hunger"

It's not like that - to God, in my estimation there is no death...just a time to vacate for some - we think in temporal and fearful tones.

The term sin - or sinister simply means to turn left - I have observed in nature that there are paterns of progression and travel that grant a full life cycle- sin is not about smoking - cursing or all those other human things - it's about direction - For instance I notice that bugs on a pond circulate to the right - I grow vines every year and they from my view always circulate to the right also - that to me is the concept of righteousness..about following the laws of phyisics which is the law of the natural world.

Because we have choice and a high intelligence as creatures and are god like in many respects we some times choose or are forced on to a path of collision - a path where we are impacted by forces that disrupt our very phyisical existance...It takes a want and need to observe how things operate in the natural world. Religion gets in the way and attempts to create a code that is defective.

Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. These are not things you can blame on a creator. These are things that sometimes are random as we move and vacilate along our paths. The point I was making was from a very primative perspective..maybe some ancient knowledge that I might have stumbled across - looking at the life of Christ - I took the view of disecting what contained logic and what was myth - I disguarded - but I did notice a very modern way of thinking - that was in the core of Christianity - or gnostic thought - that the rule of natural law was the basis for the sustaining of all life....I will give this some more thought and get back to you.