Iran accused of plotting to kill Saudi envoy in DC

No, Iran being a super power = bad, US being a super power = not as bad but still bad

At least olp1fan sees t hat the U.S. has slightly less merit than a savage, rabid regime.

whos done more good? The U.S but that doesn't make up for all of the bad that was done

Why not?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least olp1fan sees t hat the U.S. has slightly less merit than a savage, rabid regime.

Why not?

Like a drunken dad that commits the odd familiar blunder - America is much like this - but at least dad brings home the bacon...So who is better - the guy that abuses you and gives you nothing - or the one that abuses you and buys you dinner..........The relationship we have with America is like that of an honest John that always pays the prostitute in full. If you are going to get screwed may as well take the money - I suppose.

one of their states just put a probably innocent man to death in georgia

The ATF gave the mexican drug cartels free weapons that has been used in murders..

Geez, could you go for a bigger stretch? You argue like Jehovah Witness, trying to get me to buy into what's in their magazines!

I'm done with you! Another for 'ignore'. You just don't offer anything of SUBSTANCE in a debate!

At least as far as my own POV, and that's all I care about. You don't have to listen to me and I don't have to waste my time with you. That's freedom!

Geez, could you go for a bigger stretch? You argue like Jehovah Witness, trying to get me to buy into what's in their magazines!

I'm done with you! Another for 'ignore'. You just don't offer anything of SUBSTANCE in a debate!

At least as far as my own POV, and that's all I care about. You don't have to listen to me and I don't have to waste my time with you. That's freedom!

Actually olp1fan is correct about the guns in Mexico. Something called 'Fast and Furious'. One of Holder's mess ups. And now the Iran thing connected to his gun running screw up is simply a contrived distraction for those who have not been paying attention. The Iran connection is manufactured bullshit.

Go ahead and waste some more time - that's what we are doing here...is it not..

Sometimes the truth hurts Bill

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361275/Americas-shocking-secret-US-experimented-disabled-citizens-prison-inmates.html

Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last year for federal doctors infecting prisoners and mental patients in Guatemala with syphilis 65 years ago.

If you honestly think a nation which does this is good, then you are delusional

Edited by olp1fan

And it had to be within range. I don't think the US will be putting their fleet 200 clicks from iran without knocking out their radar installations and achieving naval superiority. As for fighter jets armed with said missile have fun trying to avoid detection from the awacs aircraft.

:lol: they're already in the 200km zone that's the width of the persian gulf leaving it would require going through the straights of hormoz a 30km choke/death zone...the russian cruise missiles can be launched on visual alone no ground or air radar required, the missiles have their own target acquisition and selection systems...

seriously do you honestly believe the iranians aren't already tracking and fully aware of the position of every carrier in the gulf? that's very naive of you...

:lol: they're already in the 200km zone that's the width of the persian gulf leaving it would require going through the straights of hormoz a 30km choke/death zone...the russian cruise missiles can be launched on visual alone no ground or air radar required, the missiles have their own target acquisition and selection systems...

seriously do you honestly believe the iranians aren't already tracking and fully aware of the position of every carrier in the gulf? that's very naive of you...

The American nation might be a mess as far as economy and general domestic management of their nation - but their military is a well oiled and orgainized force - with the finest weapons and experts to deploy them - any conflict between Iran and America would end in a day...with America not even breaking into a sweat - but CHINA might no like it..that`s the clitch.

Actually olp1fan is correct about the guns in Mexico. Something called 'Fast and Furious'. One of Holder's mess ups. And now the Iran thing connected to his gun running screw up is simply a contrived distraction for those who have not been paying attention. The Iran connection is manufactured bullshit.

Or, maybe Fast and Furious is a contrived distraction for the Iran assassination plot. Your conspiracy theories are growing pretty tiresome. Give it a rest already. :rolleyes:

He's a classic troll.

Or, maybe Fast and Furious is a contrived distraction for the Iran assassination plot. Your conspiracy theories are growing pretty tiresome. Give it a rest already. :rolleyes:

And they have yet to bring forth any credible evidence connecting the Mexican drug lords to Iran. The only conspiracy theory here is the one the government is putting forth. Also it's a nice distraction from the Occupy Wallstreet movement.

You should be looking at what Fast and Furious is all about. There is no Iran connection here.

WRONG.......The USS Stark was a Short Hull Oliver Hazard Perry Frigate……..Not an Aegis vessel……..And the Stark…….retired in 1999.……

WRONG! :lol: agis vessels do not only defend themselves their prime duty is protection of the fleet...an awac, land based radar AND an agis cruiser ALL failed to detect the exocet missiles that hit the stark...first detection of the exocets was visual from the stark ...and the russian cruise missiles will come in at 2 to 3 times as quickly, from radar horizon about 25-30 seconds until impact...

And they have yet to bring forth any credible evidence connecting the Mexican drug lords to Iran. The only conspiracy theory here is the one the government is putting forth. Also it's a nice distraction from the Occupy Wallstreet movement.

You should be looking at what Fast and Furious is all about. There is no Iran connection here.

I'm not saying there's any connection. Maybe, just maybe, and this will probably blow your mind. But the two things happened, completely seperate of themselves. :rolleyes:

I know, I know. Unbelievable! :lol:

See, in the real world, conspiracies happen on a very limited basis. In your world, they're connected to almost everything that happens. This may be a good time to ask your doctor if Paxil is right for you.

how did you get to be the most outstanding poster?

your posts are pretty trollish like some of mine

I guess this forum has low expectations

Edited by olp1fan

wyly, do you honestly believe that Iran poses any kind of threat to the US military? Are you delusional?

no I'm informed but apparently you are delusional...you live in some technological wonderland where you envision only the usa having sophisticated uber weaponry...chinese, russian and indian missile tecchnology is first rate and the Iranians have aquired it...unlike you the usa military is fully aware of the iranian missile capability it's a huge concern to them...

I'm not saying there's any connection. Maybe, just maybe, and this will probably blow your mind. But the two things happened, completely seperate of themselves. :rolleyes:

Well, thanks for agreeing with me. They are indeed separate events, but I am not the one trying to tie them together, that is the government trying to trot this out.

See, in the real world, conspiracies happen on a very limited basis. In your world, they're connected to almost everything that happens. This may be a good time to ask your doctor if Paxil is right for you.

I need help, even though you agree with me?

Conspiracies happen all of the time ..you just don't hear about a lot of them but thanks to wikileaks that has changed

no I'm informed but apparently you are delusional...you live in some technological wonderland where you envision only the usa having sophisticated uber weaponry...

Is Canada going to buy aircraft and weapons systems from Iran?

chinese, russian and indian missile tecchnology is first rate and the Iranians have aquired it...unlike you the usa military is fully aware of the iranian missile capability it's a huge concern to them...

Iranian missiles have damaged how many US ships or aircraft? Compare that to garden variety, low tech naval mines. Offensive weapons systems have an entirely different context for engagement and it's a "huge concern" for Iran, too.

The American nation might be a mess as far as economy and general domestic management of their nation - but their military is a well oiled and orgainized force - with the finest weapons and experts to deploy them - any conflict between Iran and America would end in a day...with America not even breaking into a sweat - but CHINA might no like it..that`s the clitch.

oh please oleg, they didn't even take out iraq in a day and it's military was decades out of date...and iran is far better armed than iraq ever was, the key arms being cruise missiles...it's not about defeating the usa it's about giving it a bloody nose and closing down the gulf, the economic damage resulting from that is far greater than the immediate military damage...to say nothing of the damage to the us military planning should it lose it's carriers around which it centers it's global strategy...if carriers are no longer defendable the damage will be in the trillions as the us must completely rethink and redesign it's power projection if inexpensive missiles can neutralize the best naval power...

Conspiracies happen all of the time ..you just don't hear about a lot of them but thanks to wikileaks that has changed

did you here about the one that was planned by margret thathcer and al gore, together they planned the entire climate change issue in order to steal our money...I heard it here first on mapleleafweb B) ...