Omar Khadr is coming back to Canada.

Bob

His country is Canada. But I must say, this surprises me. I don't think it's an question of his not being allowed back in, though - he is a natural born Canadian. From what I understand, he'd have to be tried and convicted of treason in order to lose his citizenship. What I don't understand is the mindset of the Canadians practically hero-worshiping him - thinking Canada owes him something.

I understand the left of Canada very well. I know how their worldview and their basic view of human nature. It is natural that they would feel a kinship with Khadr and engage in incredible feats of mental gymnastics to make excuses from him and obfuscate the truth about who and what he is. Unfortunately, the left in Canada is a bigger part of our political culture than their American counterparts. Well, unfortunately for Canada...

Although not as digusting, but getting pretty close, there are political elements in the USA that I saw doing similar things with Major Nidal Hassan. At first they did everything they could to lie about the Islamist component of the motivation for this mass murderer. Conversely, they accused to media of focusing too heavily on the fact that he was a Muslim! Then, they began to obfuscate th truth further, attempting to tell us that Major Nidal Hassan somehow indirectly suffered from PTSD via the stories he had to hear from soldiers he treated as a psychiatrist. What did he do with the stories he was told by soldiers in confidence? Well, he tried to bring charges against them for "war crimes", of course! Basically, America also has its share of verminous leftists committed to destroying America. It's just worse in Canada.

Allahu Akbhar!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the left of Canada very well. I know how their worldview and their basic view of human nature. It is natural that they would feel a kinship with Khadr and engage in incredible feats of mental gymnastics to make excuses from him and obfuscate the truth about who and what he is. Unfortunately, the left in Canada is a bigger part of our political culture than their American counterparts. Well, unfortunately for Canada...

Although not as digusting, but getting pretty close, there are political elements in the USA that I saw doing similar things with Major Nidal Hassan. At first they did everything they could to lie about the Islamist component of the motivation for this mass murderer. Conversely, they accused to media of focusing too heavily on the fact that he was a Muslim! Then, they began to obfuscate th truth further, attempting to tell us that Major Nidal Hassan somehow indirectly suffered from PTSD via the stories he had to hear from soldiers he treated as a psychiatrist. What did he do with the stories he was told by soldiers in confidence? Well, he tried to bring charges against them for "war crimes", of course! Basically, America also has its share of verminous leftists committed to destroying America. It's just worse in Canada.

Allahu Akbhar!

both sides do it

right wing = israel left wing = palestine

both are responsible for atrocities

His country is Canada. But I must say, this surprises me. I don't think it's an question of his not being allowed back in, though - he is a natural born Canadian. From what I understand, he'd have to be tried and convicted of treason in order to lose his citizenship. What I don't understand is the mindset of the Canadians practically hero-worshiping him - thinking Canada owes him something.

The number of people who may hero worship him is so infinitely small it does not matter.

More people think aliens probed their anus t.

Dont buy bs bobs bs.

Go to 5:00 to view the typical perspective of religious Muslims towards the terrorism of 9/11. Notice how this devout Muslim woman prefaces her happiness with the results of 9/11 with, "I am 'Falasteen'", which is Arabic for "Palestinian" (a fake identity manufactured after the Six-Day War to give the Arabs/Muslims something to galvanize around). In other words, expect this type of attitude for "Palestinians". Remember what the left told you when the "Palestinians" were jumping with joy in response to the events of 9/11 in "East Jerusalem" - that they were actually celebrating something else, that the ecstatic people in the videos were actually hired actors from the CIA, or some other lie....

By the way, this is typical of the third-world trash that Canada, the USA, and the broader West continue to import into our countries. We import this trash, and they actually think they're better than you. Desert nomads who wrap themselves up in cloaks and follow barbaric religious beliefs and subscribe to a perverted political and historical narrative are being brought in by the truckload to abuse social welfare services, pump out tons of children, and destroy the culture of their new countries.

In the next video, at 3:50, it tells the story of Khadr's brother Abdurahman being disowned from his family after it was revealed that he had worked as an informant for the CIA at Gitmo. It also states that he felt ostracised by the Muslim community in Toronto because of his collaboration with the CIA (surprise, surprise!). It then mentions that his mother came back to Canada to do her patriotic duty as a member of the third-world trash that Canada loves so much: to bring another of her crippled sons to get medical care. This is how far Canada can fallen.

Edited by Bob

The number of people who may hero worship him is so infinitely small it does not matter.

More people think aliens probed their anus t.

Dont buy bs bobs bs.

Just take a look in this thread and look at the apologism from the typical leftists. You can see here how he is characterized as a good and naive child worthy of a "second chance". I guarantee you that Khadr will benefit greatly from his crimes monetarily. There was some condition placed on him preventing him from profiting if he released a book, requiring that any income he earn from such a work would go to the Canadian government, but of course that can't stop him - he can open up a business outside of Canada and distribute the book through alternative methods. He will give speeches, interviews, receive donations. He will become a millionaire. And why? Because of the left.

Edited by Bob

What makes you think I'm brainwashed by the media like 99% of the population?

Is it wrong that I'm not brainwashed by the media?

WWWTT

Words have meaning. If you choose to adopt your own private definition, it does little but cause confusion. This has nothing to do with conspiracies about the evil media, and everything to do with proper use of language. Islamism is not merely a religious philosophy. It is no more equivalent of Catholicism than Iron Guard fascism was the equivalent of Catholicism.

Although Toadbrother's definition of "Islamism" leaves something to be desires, he's absolutely right in mocking you for being oblivious of this term - as it is clearly something new for you. Islamism, put simply, is political Islam. Those who subscribe to Islamism (which clearly overlaps greatly with Islam) desire and expansion of Islam and an establishment of Islam as the law of the land. Again, you being dumbfounded by this term and asking for help tells us exactly what ToadBrother was alluding to - that you clearly don't pay any serious attention to these issues. If we needed any reason to devalue your commentary on this board any further, we just got it.

I don't see how my definition is lacking. A broad application of "political Islam" as you use it would implicate any number of historical movements, like Wahabism, which while perhaps some of the progenitor of modern Islamism, certainly was not in and of itself Islamist.

He wouldn't lose his citizenship even with a treason conviction. He isn't naturalized, he is a Canadian by birth. Short of him repudiating his citizenship and taking the citizenship of another country, a Canadian citizen he will remain. What a treason conviction would do is send him off to prison again, although I have a feeling most courts would view his incarceration by US authorities as being sufficient sentence. Still, whether he killed anyone or not, the fact of the matter was that he was beyond the age of responsibility (which is 12 in Canada), so he could technically be charged with treason. Even accepting an argument that he was bamboozled from birth by his repugnant parents doesn't excuse his criminal acts, any more than it would for anyone else.

Of course he won't be. He'll become the posterboy for anti-American groups who can't see the forest for the trees; and that is that a Canadian citizen is bound by Canadian law not to take up arms against Canada and its allies.

Omar Khadr: the evilist man in the world. Stands up in court and admits to everything!

The jury hearing the confession recommends a sentence of 40 years!

Says-so-right-here

Oh, but there was a pre-trial agreement, for no apparent reason given the rock-solid evidence against him.

Sentenced to be a minimum of 1 further year in US prison. Not to held for more than 8 further years. Oh, and if he

wants he can request transfer to Canada to serve out the rest of the sentence after the minimum 1 year in US prison.

Oh, and if he does make such a request then it will be granted.

Oh, and the further 8 years of the sentence is then subject to Canadian laws. Including paroles etc.

says-so

And you know all of this .... because his mother said so. And of course, her word is not to be questioned. She does sounds like an excellent mother. She knew her "poor baby" was being abused by his "terrifying dad" and did nothing about it. Sounds like someone with great ethics and wonderful moral character. I'm sure she'd never let anything but the truth escape her lips.

Fact is, you have no knowledge of whether or not "young Omar" threw the grenade. You have no way of knowing. It's your opinion that he didn't - nothing more.

But do keep defending him and his family all the same; declaring his innocence, quoting Mommy Khadr as if she were someone to be respected. God knows they are so much more trustworthy than anyone from the Evil United States.

It was reported from the pretrial but it's not online anymore. A soldier witness corrected the 'official' notes, which were constructed after they found out they'd shot an injured and terrified 15 year old Canadian kid twice, in the back. The soldier said he' looked around a wall and seen a pile of rubble, ducked back and then the grenade was thrown killing a soldier. Two people were alive when soldiers went around. One was shot and killed, Omar was found moaning under the pile of rubble, then was shot twice in the back but an officer intervened, sensing Omar was young.

However, his guilty plea saves everybody's face except and Omar gets back to Canada. So be it.

Edited by jacee

And you know all of this .... because his mother said so. And of course, her word is not to be questioned. She does sounds like an excellent mother. She knew her "poor baby" was being abused by his "terrifying dad" and did nothing about it. Sounds like someone with great ethics and wonderful moral character. I'm sure she'd never let anything but the truth escape her lips.

Fact is, you have no knowledge of whether or not "young Omar" threw the grenade. You have no way of knowing. It's your opinion that he didn't - nothing more.

But do keep defending him and his family all the same; declaring his innocence, quoting Mommy Khadr as if she were someone to be respected. God knows they are so much more trustworthy than anyone from the Evil United States.

It was reported from the pretrial but it's not online anymore. A soldier witness corrected the 'official' notes, which were constructed after they found out they'd shot an injured and terrified 15 year old Canadian kid twice, in the back. The soldier said he' looked around a wall and seen a pile of rubble, ducked back and then the grenade was thrown killing a soldier. Two people were alive when soldiers went around. One was shot and killed, Omar was shot but an officer intervened, sensing Omar was young.

However, his guilty plea saves everybody's face and Omar gets back to Canada, but not to his family. So be it.

Edited by jacee

Omar Khadr: the evilist man in the world. Stands up in court and admits to everything!

The jury hearing the confession recommends a sentence of 40 years!

Says-so-right-here

Oh, but there was a pre-trial agreement, for no apparent reason given the rock-solid evidence against him.

Sentenced to be a minimum of 1 further year in US prison. Not to held for more than 8 further years. Oh, and if he

wants he can request transfer to Canada to serve out the rest of the sentence after the minimum 1 year in US prison.

Oh, and if he does make such a request then it will be granted.

Oh, and the further 8 years of the sentence is then subject to Canadian laws. Including paroles etc.

says-so

I agree 100%. Khadr should be repatriated to Canada immediately, given large sums of money and perhaps 72 Canadian virgins for his efforts.

Just take a look in this thread and look at the apologism from the typical leftists. You can see here how he is characterized as a good and naive child worthy of a "second chance".

Want me to find 20 Israelis who think he is great? They are out there = Israel is a real shithole full of morons. Is that fair? :lol:

Oh, and your speculation is giant waste of time, you have no idea.

Here's some footage of the CSIS interrogation of Omar Khadr:

Although of course the video you've posted, which anyone whose been following this story has surely seen years ago, is video of an interview. Of course you prefer to describe it as an "interrogation". CBC demonstrates a schizophrenic approach, with the lead talking head lady using the term "interview", and a subsequent lady correspondent choosing the term "interrogation".

By the time of that interview shown in the video above, Khadr had already been at Gitmo for quite some time, and had been well-advised by fellow terrorists how to conduct himself. The USA of course isn't immune to stupid behaviour, and allowed these terrorists to fraternize with each other rather than keep them all isolated indefinitely. Khadr's brother Abdurahman discussed how terrorists at Gitmo all worked together to advise each other on how to deal with interviews and interrogation (how to obfuscate, how to lie, how to falsely argue on violations of their "rights", etc). Gitmo essentially became a type of terrorism college.

Edited by Bob

The kid is his ancestoral turf (which I am sure you can realate to BOB) - He is involved in a fight with an advesary who for all intent and purpose are invaders of his HOME land (which you can also realate to BOB) - a vicious fight takes place - planes come in a bomb the compound - killing everyone except for Khadr - then in comes the victors who as any sane person would assume are there to finish the job and kill the surving combatants - The kid in his mind tosses a grenade...kills one of the advesary and is taken prisoner - sounds legit to me BOB...other than him coming from a family of fanatics (which I am sure you can realate to BOB) is no big deal....maybe we should trade 1000 Canadian citizens to get Khadr back quickly?

Want me to find 20 Israelis who think he is great? They are out there = Israel is a real shithole full of morons. Is that fair? :lol:

Oh, and your speculation is giant waste of time, you have no idea.

The prevalence of suicidal leftism, particularly with respect to ignorance of Islamism and associated terrorism is much greater in Canada than in Israel. Again, this thread serves as exhibit A for this phenomenon, as we can see the typical leftists (those who reflexively hate wealth and those who hold it, who support great government encroachment in the economy and personal freedoms, and are the true racists by believing that only their ideas can pick up certain groups of people into equality who otherwise wouldn't be able to make it....) voicing support for Khadr. They are not just spinning a different narrative, but blatantly lying about facts. It starts with the predictable questioning of Khadr's guilt (which I expected, as it's the been the typical narrative of the left about Khadr for years), as if there was any question about it. Then, inexplicably, the left continues the narrative in an attempt to justify his actions, stating that he was "only a child", and is protected by "international law", trying to remove his responsibility for his actions. The left even tries to advance the argument of the context of a murder, as if Khadr is a lawful combatant in any sense. Khadr's mother and one of his sister's advance the same contradictory argumentation - initially denying his guilt for the murder, and then praising him for doing so and asking rhetorically, "what would you do if you were in that situation?".

My land lord is an terrorist ...he insists that I pay a huge utlity bill that was not part of my lease agreement - seeing I can not afford to do so - and he knows it - Mr. Liberman expects me to clean the halls of his other slum tenaments...in eccence enslave me...frankly my family did not survive a revlution and a war to become the servants of some chump called Liberman - and when he told me that his poor aging aunt "who depends on the rental income of these properties to survive" - I felt sad for the old lady - I asked the go-between nephew where his dear poor auntie was today...he said - the poor suffering old woman was IN LAS VEGAS....does this scenario give Jews a bad name BOB? All I know is anyone who manipulates through threat causeing fear of homelessness - is a bit of a terrorist...BOB.

The prevalence of suicidal leftism, particularly with respect to ignorance of Islamism and associated terrorism is much greater in Canada than in Israel. Again, this thread serves as exhibit A for this phenomenon, as we can see the typical leftists (those who reflexively hate wealth and those who hold it, who support great government encroachment in the economy and personal freedoms, and are the true racists by believing that only their ideas can pick up certain groups of people into equality who otherwise wouldn't be able to make it....) voicing support for Khadr. They are not just spinning a different narrative, but blatantly lying about facts. It starts with the predictable questioning of Khadr's guilt (which I expected, as it's the been the typical narrative of the left about Khadr for years), as if there was any question about it. Then, inexplicably, the left continues the narrative in an attempt to justify his actions, stating that he was "only a child", and is protected by "international law", trying to remove his responsibility for his actions. The left even tries to advance the argument of the context of a murder, as if Khadr is a lawful combatant in any sense. Khadr's mother and one of his sister's advance the same contradictory argumentation - initially denying his guilt for the murder, and then praising him for doing so and asking rhetorically, "what would you do if you were in that situation?".

Wow, what a crock of hooey. Laughable but hooey nonetheless.

The kid is his ancestoral turf (which I am sure you can realate to BOB) - He is involved in a fight with an advesary who for all intent and purpose are invaders of his HOME land (which you can also realate to BOB)

Ummm... minor point...

Omar Khadr was born in Toronto. Much of his early life was split between Canada and Pakistan. According to Wikipedia, his family didn't move to Afghanistan until he was around 10, and even after that, he still spent a good portion of his time in Canada. And his father wasn't even born in Afghanistan either... he was from Egypt.

So, saying that he was "defending his home land" is a little bit of a stretch. And by "little bit" I mean "Has no basis in reality".

- a vicious fight takes place - planes come in a bomb the compound - killing everyone except for Khadr - then in comes the victors who as any sane person would assume are there to finish the job and kill the surving combatants...

Why are you assuming that a "sane person" would assume the Americans were going to kill all surviving combatants? Even the most backwards Islamic fundamentalist must be aware that the U.S. does take prisoners. (Abu Garib anyone?)

Edited by segnosaur

Why are you assuming that a "sane person" would assume the Americans were going to kill all surviving combatants? Even the most backwards Islamic fundamentalist must be aware that the U.S. does take prisoners. (Abu Garib anyone?)

They know American operations and conduct and take advantage of them. The terrorists always abuse the freedoms and protections afforded to them in all contexts. Whether it be pre-murder as they're running around the West and using the internet, attending our schools and using our technologies, or post-murder when they're sitting in Gitmo or in some Western prison with a publicly-provided lawyer and staging "hunger-strikes" to oppose "violations" of their "rights". The terrorists aren't stupid.

Edited by Bob

Wow, what a crock of hooey. Laughable but hooey nonetheless.

Bob is very industrial. He wants to be important - if God came down and world peace took hold - BOB would have no purpose - as with many young Jews - who are much like poor marginalized blacks who are taught to hate white people by their grandmothers...BOB has become what he hates....he sort of reminds me of a young German who really needs to find a hate object to explain why - he is a failure at being a productive - kind - loving and evolved human being - seeing there are no more Nazis around other than 90 year old men who were privates in the army.....He has gone to the other end of the spectrum looking for nourishment....I remember when Harper waited for a few years - for Khadr to mature - and grow a beard - then Harper said :"Mister Khadr has been accused of some very serious crimes"

Harper and the rest of them could not take this stance when Khdar was 15 - cos they would have looked like politically motiviated opportunists picking on a little boy - so they waited for him to be a man...

Khadr at the time of his arrest and original detention was just a stupid little boy - think...If your 14 year old was arrested and place in a jail - for some internationally acclaimed crime...would you be sympathetic to the little puppy - maybe BOB should have gone to Gitmo and beat the crap out the boy back then - but no - they wait - and they present a mature man that must be made an example of - forget Khdar - and get on to something real!

Just take a look in this thread and look at the apologism from the typical leftists. You can see here how he is characterized as a good and naive child worthy of a "second chance". I guarantee you that Khadr will benefit greatly from his crimes monetarily. There was some condition placed on him preventing him from profiting if he released a book, requiring that any income he earn from such a work would go to the Canadian government, but of course that can't stop him - he can open up a business outside of Canada and distribute the book through alternative methods. He will give speeches, interviews, receive donations. He will become a millionaire. And why? Because of the left.

Is that how Conrad Black manages it?