Omar Khadr is coming back to Canada.

Bob

Here's the CBC article.

Although of course no Canadian in his or her right mind should want this Islamist piece of garbage in Canada, I think it's only fair that Canada accept him back. Why should it be the USA's responsibility to imprison him? Of course, he'll come back to Canada, be paroled in a few years, and be a free man. Who knows, maybe he can become wealthy giving seminars about his story and spreading Jihadism?

Watch the idiot George Strombolopolous refer to this terrorist scum as "a soldier", he is then politely corrected by Sgt. Layne Morris, whose comrade was murdered by this Islamist scum. Of course, the leftist idiot Strombolopolous then stands by his characterization of Khadr as "a soldier"., as if this is just some legitimate difference of opinion. Go to 3:20 to get the part I'm talking about.

Another reason why Canada is finished.

Here's another example of the enemy within, as the NDP advocates in the best interests of a murderer, with meaningless references to "international law". Of course this was with the full support of Taliban Jack, who is hopefully rotting in hell.

Edited by Bob

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm decisions decisions who would I rather see come back to canada omar or bob...let me ponder that for a nanosecond...OMAR!...

bob advocates the ethnic cleansing of a group of people. we don't want him here.

The article says Khadr is applying to return, he isn't coming back yet.

I agree with the NDP'er in the video. Khadr may be scum & even an enemy of the state, but he is a Canadian citizen and should have the legal right to be locked up in a Canadian jail & out of the craphole that is Gitmo. Even scumbags have due process/legal rights.

I agree with the NDP'er in the video. Khadr may be scum & even an enemy of the state, but he is a Canadian citizen and should have the legal right to be locked up in a Canadian jail & out of the craphole that is Gitmo. Even scumbags have due process/legal rights.

This guy was 15 yrs old when this happened!

And was fighting an invading army.Did he did this in Toronto or Wisconsin?

When the facts do not mean anything anymore than its time for a reality check!

WWWTT

Edited by WWWTT

how is he an enemy of our state????

he was a kid that got caught up in war, no different than canadians fighting the spanish civil war, or canadians who fought for the US in vietnam...

whereas bob has values on par with nazism...

how is he an enemy of our state????

he was a kid that got caught up in war, no different than canadians fighting the spanish civil war, or canadians who fought for the US in vietnam...

whereas bob has values on par with nazism...

Wait a minute...

I realize that he was a kid when he was sent there,but he was indoctrinated by his parents who were and admitted "Al Qaeda family" and admitted they hated everything about this country although they never turned down the benefits...

Frankly,Omar and his wayward family should be deported and repatriated to Afghanistan where they can continue thier personal Jihad where it belongs...Because they have admitted they don't even like it here and fought in a war for a group that is hell bent on our destruction...Kinda puts his patriotic tendencies into question,at least it does to me..

And you're right..Bob is a Fascist by another name...

Edited by Jack Weber

This guy was 15 yrs old when this happened!

And was fighting an invading army.Did he did this in Toronto or Wisconsin?

When the facts do not mean anything anymore than its time for a reality check!

WWWTT

So when you're fifteen you're not responsible for murder? How about him not being at all remorseful, and even more entrenched in his Jihadi ideology than ever before?

"Fighting an invading army", it never gets old how you leftists do everything you can to advocate on behalf of the enemy.

As far as Omar Khadr being entitled to "rights", Moonlight Graham is acting as if Omar Khadr is just some ordinary criminal committing an ordinary crime in ordinary circumstances. It's funny how those who always invoke "international law" in order to support the enemy never acknowledge that the the enemy in this case broke many of the rules of "international law" that seek to determine lawful combat. How can "rights" belong to individuals and groups that have not chosen to adhere to the agreement through which those rights are articulated? Nobody is entitled to "rights" granted via international conventions if they themselves do not adhere to the obligations of those international conventions. In effect, the leftists want "international law" to protect rats like Khadr, while simultaneously giving these rats carte blanche to break every "law" associated with the very conventions they invoke in their defense of the terrorists. In other words, "international law" only works in one direction - protecting the enemy that refuses to adhere to the "international law".

Canadian jurisdiction doesn't really extend to Afghanistan, now does it? Especially considering that Khadr was captured by Americans. Is Khadr entitled to certain rights or exempt from the laws of war that Canada chooses to follow because he's a Canadian citizen, differentiating him from the rats with which he operated? Is he, by virtue of Canadian citizenship, entitled to certain privileges regarding his criminal liability in conflict that the other Mujahedeen are not? It's funny how Moonlight Graham invoked "due process" in a conflict scenario, as if his murder didn't occur in the context of a war. You do realize, Moonlight Graham, that "due process" changes in the midst of a war, right? Soldiers aren't police officers, you get that right? You don't call a Justice of the Peace in order to get permission to execute a search warrant on an enemy location.

Khadr should've been executed on the spot after he was captured, but of course that would've led to "war crimes" prosecutions against American soldiers.

Wait a minute...

I realize that he was a kid when he was sent there,but he was indoctrinated by his parents who were and admitted "Al Qaeda family" and admitted they hated everything about this country although they never turned down the benefits...

Frankly,Omar and his wayward family should be deported and repatriated to Afghanistan where they can continue thier personal Jihad where it belongs...Because they have admitted they don't even like it here(Kinda like Bobby Beginite) and fought in a war for a group that is hell bent on our destruction...Kinda puts his patriotic tendencies into question,at least it does to me..

Are you saying Khadr is responsible for his parents actions?

WWWTT

WWWTT

I'm saying Khadr has'nt shown alot of remorse for his parents behaviour or the belief system he was indoctrinated into...

And I don't have alot of sympathy for anyone who comes from a family that is an admitted "Al Quaeda family" and his own mother admitted she hates it an Canada and the West but now wants Canada to protect her wayward son...It's more than a little rich...

WWWTT

You don't know much about Khadr outside of CBC's sympathetic characterization of him, do you? Do you have any idea what kinds of things he's said in recent years? Perhaps you were one of those people demanding "evidence" that he was actually the one who threw the grenade that murdered the American medic, as if somehow somebody caught the whole thing on their mobile phone camera?

So when you're fifteen you're not responsible for murder? How about him not being at all remorseful, and even more entrenched in his Jihadi ideology than ever before?

"Fighting an invading army", it never gets old how you leftists do everything you can to advocate on behalf of the enemy.

So when an american or Canadian soldier kills an Afgan what is that called (militant or civilian)?

WWWTT

So when an american or Canadian soldier kills an Afgan what is that called (militant or civilian)?

WWWTT

It's called war. As usual, the left is trying to ignore all relevant context in the comparison of Omar Khadr to Canadian or American soldiers, as if their is a moral equivalence to be drawn between these two factions.

This is the typical treason of the Canadian left - where Omar Khadr is now the moral equivalent of the Canadian soldier. Omar Khadr is simply the Canadian soldier's counterpart on the other side, and Canadian soldiers are now "an invading army".

Edited by Bob

You don't know much about Khadr outside of CBC's sympathetic characterization of him, do you? Do you have any idea what kinds of things he's said in recent years? Perhaps you were one of those people demanding "evidence" that he was actually the one who threw the grenade that murdered the American medic, as if somehow somebody caught the whole thing on their mobile phone camera?

Ok you know what buddy-your right!

Yep you figured me out!

I'm a communist,islamic- anti western spy infiltrating Canada for the Chinese/nazi/anti Isreal/Bob movement.

It was my intent to recruit influential candidates on Mapleleafweb but you freekin blew it!Happy now!

Ya good for you buddy!

WWWTT

Wait a minute...

there are lot's of canadians that hate or dislike many things about our country( I personally hate or our electoral process) but that isn't grounds for deporting someone, and we have many people that don't turn down benefits despite that they may not care for our government...
Frankly,Omar and his wayward family should be deported and repatriated to Afghanistan where they can continue thier personal Jihad where it belongs...Because they have admitted they don't even like it here and fought in a war for a group that is hell bent on our destruction...Kinda puts his patriotic tendencies into question,at least it does to me..

and I know of two canadians that were ex-hitler youth members that were also hell bent on our destruction, but a kid is not an adult we don't hold them responsible indefinitely...everyone of us did things as kids that we would never do as adults...I'm sure as kid if someone was trying to kill me I'd fight back as well... Edited by wyly

there are lot's of canadians that hate or dislike many things about our country( I personally hate or our electoral process) but that isn't grounds for deporting someone, and we have many people that don't turn down benefits despite that they may not care for our government...

and I know of two ex-hitler youth members that were also hell bent on our destruction, but a kid is not an adult we don't hold them responsible indefinitely...everyone of us did things as kids that we would never do as adults...I'm sure as kid if someone was trying to kill me I'd fight back as well...

Not only id his family participate in military action in a conflict involving Canadian soldiers,they were actively fighting for the enemy side...

I find that a little more serious than hating our electoral process...

I'm sorry....No sympathy from this corner..

Not only id his family participate in military action in a conflict involving Canadian soldiers,they were actively fighting for the enemy side...

I find that a little more serious than hating our electoral process...

I'm sorry....No sympathy from this corner..

1-we attacked them

2-he never attacked us, is it his fault canada got involved in a war it shouldn't have(my opinion)...

3-a 15 yr old hasn't much choice in a situation like that...it's not like he had any free will...

4-canadians kill canadians on weekly if not daily basis why would this be different?...we make to much of this treason stuff it's all a bit anachronistic...

5-juvenile offenders in canada are punished and released in canada no one is asking for sympathy just equal treatment/justice, no different than any of us would expect to receive...

Guest American Woman

I find that a little more serious than hating our electoral process...]

Just a wee bit more serious.

This is one issue I don't understand - how Canada can allow his family continued citizenship and how some Canadians can defend him/them.

I'm sure as kid if someone was trying to kill me I'd fight back as well...

Exactly wyly, even if he did throw a grenade. I doubt that he did because the video footage shows he was lying under a pile of rubble, and was badly injured when they found him. I still don't understand how its murder if you fight back and kill a soldier after they were blowing up the house you're in. It is war after all. Not that I don't feel sympathy for the families who lose their loved ones.

But no, I don't think Khadr did this and in any case he was 15 and should have been protected by legal conventions of war. He did not receive those protections. Best that he be returned to Canada, not Afghanistan where he might become a folk hero of sorts. I don't blame him but he and his family should be kept here, under close watch.

And that's what I teach my kids

Just a wee bit more serious.

This is one issue I don't understand - how Canada can allow his family continued citizenship and how some Canadians can defend him/them.

I agree...

I don't understand it either.I can't believe my Grandfather fought a war so that this type of person and his family can abuse the generosity of this country.

Wait a minute...

I completely agree with you

I agree...

I don't understand it either.I can't believe my Grandfather fought a war so that this type of person and his family can abuse the generosity of this country.

Real funny you mention that.

If its WWII you are refering to because Hitler recruited youth to fight towards the end.

After the war were those youth imprisoned for years waiting trail?

WWWTT