why the 'jewish state' now?

bud

You seem to know a lot about our natives - the authorities treat them as sub-humans. This has gone on so long that the attitude of inferiourity is now entrenched deeply within the minds of most natives themselves....

I agree...it has gone on for a very long time because it would cost too much to settle up in any fair way. America approached the matter in a far more honorable way...Indian Wars! Braves and warriors fought and died with honour, instead of the hose job they get in Canada. ;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking up to the far north and seeing the totally run down homes...How difficult would it be to send in a few transport planes with a few tons of dry wall....and some construction crews to renovate....When a population gets so poor and accustomed to dire poverty - they lose heart - It`s like myself in my run down 120 year old apartment - the land lord is super cheap - even if I supply labour he will NOT supply matieral...eventually you become depressed ---- for instance - I came into a little extra cash and bought some cleaning supplies and a vacume....The place is tolerable - I feel more positive...I have more HOPE ------------- The Canadian governent is like a cheap land lord...send some money and mateiral up north and clean the place up for God`s sake _ I don`t want to hear about education or substance abuse - I want to see a house that is not squalid - where people can feel human..and have the one spark of hope again to get things going....Canada offers no hope to our natives.

Well there is the Jay Treaty, which lets Canada's "aborigonals" (gotta love that) join the US armed forces...and many do, especially the USMC. Semper Fidelis!

When they see a drunk on the street - out of his element - hopeless - submerged in urban filth and chaos...Our white elite find it easy and convenient to say - we don`t give them money because they will spend it on dope and booze. If - the natives were sober and healthy - our white elite would find another reason to deny them material relief...Our bankers are of Scottish decent - and they are cheap cheap cheap - They justify their abuse of natives any way they can....it`s all about someone who likes to take THEIR resourses and give them NOTHING in return - then blame them for being emporverished - even though THEY the whites created that poverty.

Looking up to the far north and seeing the totally run down homes...How difficult would it be to send in a few transport planes with a few tons of dry wall....and some construction crews to renovate....When a population gets so poor and accustomed to dire poverty - they lose heart - It`s like myself in my run down 120 year old apartment - the land lord is super cheap - even if I supply labour he will NOT supply matieral...eventually you become depressed ---- for instance - I came into a little extra cash and bought some cleaning supplies and a vacume....The place is tolerable - I feel more positive...I have more HOPE ------------- The Canadian governent is like a cheap land lord...send some money and mateiral up north and clean the place up for God`s sake _ I don`t want to hear about education or substance abuse - I want to see a house that is not squalid - where people can feel human..and have the one spark of hope again to get things going....Canada offers no hope to our natives.

substance abuse and lack of education are the problem whether you want to hear it or not...many, many of those northern reserves are not economically viable these people subsist on government payouts not on their own self generated incomes...they live in a permanent state of welfare, they need to leave the reserves join society get educated, get jobs and take responsibility for their own lives just like the rest of us...there is no reason for them to live in perpetual state of poverty...I've lived in a number of northern communities where work was available along with excellent wages and the local native population ignored those opportunities, the few that didn't (and controled their drugs/alcohol) prospered...

When they see a drunk on the street - out of his element - hopeless - submerged in urban filth and chaos...Our white elite find it easy and convenient to say - we don`t give them money because they will spend it on dope and booze. If - the natives were sober and healthy - our white elite would find another reason to deny them material relief...Our bankers are of Scottish decent - and they are cheap cheap cheap - They justify their abuse of natives any way they can....it`s all about someone who likes to take THEIR resourses and give them NOTHING in return - then blame them for being emporverished - even though THEY the whites created that poverty.

every new immigrant ethnic group that comes to canada has endured the same but they work through the hardships and join our society...you can bitch and moan about the whities or you can pick yourself up and join them...

it's all lip service. more facts that israel is not interested in real negotiation:

(Reuters) - Israel approved on Tuesday the construction of 1,100 settlement homes on annexed land in the West Bank, complicating global efforts to renew peace talks and defuse a crisis over a Palestinian statehood bid at the United Nations.

link

JERUSALEM, Oct 3, 2011 (IPS) - Days after his half-hearted conciliatory U.N. appearance, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had already approved the construction of 1,100 flats in occupied East Jerusalem.

the approval of the new construction scheme in the Jewish Gilo neighbourhood-settlement creates doubts about the stated willingness of the Israeli government to start serious talks with the Palestinians.

link

Israel has infuriated its most reliable West European ally, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, by announcing expansion of a Jewish settlement in Jerusalem in defiance of a US-backed warning to both parties in the Middle East conflict to avoid "provocative actions".

link

The United States said on Tuesday that Israel’s decision to approve construction of 1,100 homes for Jews on annexed land in the West Bank was “counterproductive” and urged both Israel and the Palestinians not to take steps which could complicate resumption of direct peace talks.

“We are deeply disappointed by this morning’s announcement by the government of Israel,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.

link

every new immigrant ethnic group that comes to canada has endured the same but they work through the hardships and join our society...you can bitch and moan about the whities or you can pick yourself up and join them...

One thing that never ending welfare payments do - is bring about a type of addiction to small amounts of cash - that in turn bring about an addiction to small amounts of booze and drugs. Our easy and sluffish support of the natives has created a stange type of mental illness -who is going to cure this - and how.............the road to hell is paved with good intentions but still leads to hell - they live in hell - and are use to it - YOU try it for a generation and see if you can pick yourself out of the pit.

One thing that never ending welfare payments do - is bring about a type of addiction to small amounts of cash - that in turn bring about an addiction to small amounts of booze and drugs. Our easy and sluffish support of the natives has created a stange type of mental illness -who is going to cure this - and how.............the road to hell is paved with good intentions but still leads to hell - they live in hell - and are use to it - YOU try it for a generation and see if you can pick yourself out of the pit.

it's their pit they are the only ones who can dig themselves out, the educational opportunities are there...what more can we do...and welfare handouts have no relevance for children going to school kids have no concept of where the money comes from, so the abysmal attendance record for secondary school and even primary school in native communities is not because of poverty...

we're getting waaay off topic Oleg...

Babi Yar was pulled off via telling the Jews they were to be relocated and having them meet near the train station. This notice was posted after the fall of Kiev.
Relocated? No doubt, many stories were told.

I am still reminded of Churchill's comment of an invasion of England, possibly inspired once he learned what was happening to Jews in Poland. As the Jews in Warsaw in January 1943 said, "You Allies will defeat the Nazis, but the Jews of Poland will no longer exist."

January 1943 was too late.

-----

The State of Israel exists in the same way that ordinary American passengers on Flight 93 forced the plane to crash in Pennsylvania.

Israel would like everyone to believe they would offer the Palestinians a state but what is offered is nothing that any free people anywhere would agree to...
On the contrary, the Israelis want nothing more than a civilized neighbour. What they cannot have is a neighbour that wants to destroy them. Edited by August1991

:lol: :lol: :lol: go read the terms of the OSLO accords and be prepared to have your rosy fantasy world shattered... B)

or read the israeli government's platform to never allow a palestinian state.

the extremist zionists control israel's government. they want nothing but to stay the course and continue to chip away and annex more palestinian land. just a few days ago, contrary to the road map created by bush and the quartlet, the israeli government approved over 1000 jewish only homes to be built on palestinian land.

:lol: :lol: :lol: go read the terms of the OSLO accords and be prepared to have your rosy fantasy world shattered... B)
Let us live together in peace.

Wyly, what do you do when your neighbours want your destruction?

-----

But there is more Wyly. I favour Israel because I favour Voltaire, western values and individual freedom.

When push comes to shove, what do you favour Wyly?

Let us live together in peace.

Wyly, what do you do when your neighbours want your destruction?

-----

But there is more Wyly. I favour Israel because I favour Voltaire, western values and individual freedom.

When push comes to shove, what do you favour Wyly?

why do you keep going to the question of 'destruction'? as questionably as how israel came to be, pretty much all the neighbours and palestinians accept the state of israel. it's no longer a question.

the question is whether it's okay for israel to continue annex palestinian land and continue the brutal occupation. are you for or against the theft of palestinian land and for israel to do everything in its power to prevent palestinians to have their own state, within the internationally recognized borders.

are you for a real and just palestinian state or against one, like the israeli government?

Edited by bud

why do you keep going to the question of 'destruction'? as questionably as how israel came to be, pretty much all the neighbours and palestinians accept the state of israel. it's no longer a question.

the question is whether it's okay for israel to continue annex palestinian land and continue the brutal occupation. are you for or against the theft of palestinian land and for israel to do everything in its power to prevent palestinians to have their own state, within the internationally recognized borders.

are you for a real and just palestinian state or against one, like the israeli government?

The real question is whether Palestinians are ready for a Palestinian state. Israel has reasonable concerns that shortcircuiting the peace process by jumping straight to statehood will not deliver peace, but will prolong conflict. But apart from that, Palestine seems far from ready to take on the full mantle. Its institutions are weak, in places extremely corrupt, and it doesn't seem in the best position to become a state.

I think it is high time that terrorism is rewarded. While it seemed impossible in earlier days, I must agree with the pro-terror posters here that car bombings, suicide bombings and rockets have proved their point. This particular group of Arabs DO deserve their own terrorist state free of Jews and other offensive elements.

The real question is whether Palestinians are ready for a Palestinian state. Israel has reasonable concerns that shortcircuiting the peace process by jumping straight to statehood will not deliver peace, but will prolong conflict. But apart from that, Palestine seems far from ready to take on the full mantle. Its institutions are weak, in places extremely corrupt, and it doesn't seem in the best position to become a state.

no different than will find in dozens of other recognized states, the efficiency of governance is not our concern we're not some paternalistic colonial overseer...

no different than will find in dozens of other recognized states, the efficiency of governance is not our concern we're not some paternalistic colonial overseer...

I agree. The various colonial states formed by the West via their own selfish interests should be disbanded and formed into the Ummah as it is meant to be.

it's their pit they are the only ones who can dig themselves out, the educational opportunities are there...what more can we do...and welfare handouts have no relevance for children going to school kids have no concept of where the money comes from, so the abysmal attendance record for secondary school and even primary school in native communities is not because of poverty...

we're getting waaay off topic Oleg...

I have a very mature version of AADD.....Like chicken man or the little g god - I am everywhere all at once.

actually it's not, Israel would like everyone to believe they would offer the Palestinians a state but what is offered is nothing that any free people anywhere would agree to...Palestine under Israeli terms would be nothing more than a semi-autonomous puppet state, a Bantustan...no Canadian would tolerate living under those terms how can we fault Palestinians for refusing?...but few bother to really understand what is being offered so accept Israeli claims that it's the Palestinians that are being unreasonable...

So you're basically saying the best that the Jews deserve is a Bantustan and the worst is a horrible slaughter?

It is a concern when this new recognized government is supposed to continue peace negotiations.

a number of countries have gained independence with no government at all ...even the need for negotiations is ridiculous, only one condition needs to be met Israel withdraws fully from Palestinian territories, any other negoition is an excuse for zionists to steal more land and resources...

So you're basically saying the best that the Jews deserve is a Bantustan and the worst is a horrible slaughter?

the zionists would love nothing better than for the world to close it's eyes while it carries out the slaughter of palestinians, the ultimate final solution...