Ron Paul in 2012

I know...Obama just announced that he will pump hundreds of billions of dollars more into the economy. This won't solve the problem, this will only lead to more debt and inflation which will hurt the economy more. Buy gold and silver.

The ship is sinking and Canada is tied to it. I asked the magic eight ball if a world currency is in the future. Out look is good. :o. I started buying gold just after the Iraq war started, started buying silver last year. It's all good in the hood :D

Edited by CitizenX

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep saying - you can have your very own American version of him. The original! We don't want him.

Whos WE? Ya got worms? Last I heard hes one of the most popular politicians in the country. And with 85% of Americans polled believing that their entire government is utterly broken, Im wondering... Do you want ANY of these clowns?

We might have some space in a landfill or something.

Guest American Woman

Whos WE? Ya got worms?

Nope. Last I checked, I didn't have you anywhere near me.

Last I heard hes one of the most popular politicians in the country.

What you hear means nothing in America.

And with 85% of Americans polled believing that their entire government is utterly broken, Im wondering... Do you want ANY of these clowns?

Better than lusting over another nation's clowns.

We might have some space in a landfill or something.

I'm giving Canada Ron Paul - what y'all do with him is up to you.

:)

Even when what I hear is coming from .. America?

Hey sometimes you gotta recognize great leadership no matter what nationality they claim to be.

Sure if you have no use for a real leader, we will definitely take him. Not a big fan of Harper and his ilk.

Edited by GostHacked

Dont think youre teabaggers will appreciate that. Besides we dont want him... hes nuts. Although well take his foreign policy and a tiny bit of his anti-spending/debt philosophy. Just a bit though.

Wouldnt know, I dont do that.

You mean like Americans that spend thousands of hours of their time on Canadian political websites? Gotcha :D

You check to see if Im near you? :unsure:

:lol:

What you're hearing about Paul isn't coming from "America."

Yes, it is coming from America, as in the USA. You and others are just failing to listen or willingly not listening. But I guess that is not your fault either, as I indicated in another thread about the media trying to sideline Ron Paul. They can't seem to ignore him now, I wonder why that is!??

I participate in other forums as well, and the cross section of Americans that participate in this site seems to be a very narrow focused group. We got you, BC_2004, and i think JGB has indicated he is an American. I doubt the three of you represent a good cross section of Americans.

On another forum I visit, there are more Ron Paul supporters than there are Americans on this site in total. So yes, I am hearing it from America and Americans.

What is that you don't like about him?

Theres LOTS to not like about him. He would end public education, public healthcare, criminalize abortion in all cases, try to implement the gold standard. Hes also a little paranoid... I read a letter from him recently about how the UN is gonna take Americans guns away.

the main reason american woman doesn't support ron paul is because of his stance on the unconditional support for israel.

Ron Paul's approach would decimate the "Palestinians" and the rest of the Muslims/Arabs, who are utterly dependent on the foreign aid to survive. If America were to ever withdraw all of its aid to the "Palestinians" and other Muslims/Arabs... well, that would be beautiful. Unfortunately, America already tries to play both sides of the fence.

I find the leftwing support of Paul quite strange.

I dont. I think he appeals to them for the same reason he appeals to anyone else. The parts of his platform he emphasizes the most are foreign policy, and fiscal restraint, and that message resinates with a whole lot of people... especially as it becomes apparent that borrowing money from the Chinese to police the world is unsustainable. Hes been way ahead of the curve on and gotten some pretty big things right.

Theres LOTS to not like about him. He would end public education, public healthcare, criminalize abortion in all cases, try to implement the gold standard. Hes also a little paranoid... I read a letter from him recently about how the UN is gonna take Americans guns away.

I certainly don't agree with every thing he stands on. He is libertarian right, and I am sum what Libertarian left. It's his foreign policy, limits on the American Military–industrial complex, and his stance on big business that makes me a supporter (as much as a Canadian can be a supporter).

His stance on abortion and pro life I can't support. Ron being a libertarian I don't understand where this comes from.

Edited by CitizenX

Guest American Woman

Yup youre right. We get news on US presidential candidates from Kazakstan!

Since you obviously didn't get the quotes I put around "America," I'll try to make it a little clearer. The media sites out of the U.S. that you are reading aren't synonymous with "America." Hope that helps.

Guest American Woman

the main reason american woman doesn't support ron paul is because of his stance on the unconditional support for israel.

Yes. That's it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

American woman can speak for herself, so I'll thank you not to. Frankly, you suck at it.

No one wins the GOP's nomination without being prolife. Ron Paul is in this to win it, and it's amazing how much support a voluntarist can get. He is without a doubt the best American politician since Taft Thomas Jefferson.

You are absolutely correct. I'll post this Ron Paul Documentary again. Mr. Grass roots.

It's a cure for political Apathy.

Edited by CitizenX

He's absolutely right, and it echoes what very few Israelis have been saying for decades (it's hard for many to say no to what they think is "free money"). Many more billions of dollars go to our enemies than to us, so if a sudden halt to foreign aid took place right now, it'd hurt the other Arab/Muslim countries a lot more than us. Moreover, we are far more educated and have a much more dynamic economy than the Arabs/Muslims, we'd do much better in such a scenario. All they really have is oil, they have no innovation (unlike us, where most of our economy is through innovation in the knowledge sector). Foreign aid, in many ways, poisons the relationship between the USA and Israel. America is constantly playing both sides of the fence, and placing bandages on a political hemorrhage.

A big part of me that feels that without America, this conflict would have already been resolved a long time ago. Or, at the very least, would be a lot closer to a resolution.

Edited by Bob