Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

28 minutes ago, Boges said:

I said your anti-vax thread. 

What are some of these studies? 

You can't keep asking for the studies and then when they are provided to you, refuse to read them because you judge them to be "anti-vax" simply because they show the data does not match your beliefs.

27 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You can't keep asking for the studies and then when they are provided to you, refuse to read them because you judge them to be "anti-vax" simply because they show the data does not match your beliefs.

I'll make the judgement. And if you disagree, there we are. That's how forums work. 

But where are these peer review studies that prove mRNA vaccines are killing all these people? 

Where did the 20% of people getting myocarditis dying within 5 years come from? 

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Where's the research for all the claims you're making? 

The peer-reviewed studies are all in the thread you refuse to read.

So I guess we're at an impasse.

But you dont' get to continue claiming there are no studies and the information hasn't been provided to you, when you refuse to read it.

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The peer-reviewed studies are all in the thread you refuse to read.

So I guess we're at an impasse.

But you dont' get to continue claiming there are no studies and the information hasn't been provided to you, when you refuse to read it.

How hard is it to copy and paste you obstinate Anti-Vaxxer? I'm sure you have these precious studies bookmarked for all the forums you post about it on. 

Edited by Boges

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Where did the 20% of people getting myocarditis dying within 5 years come from? 

You have asked for this several times and I have provided it several times and you have ignored it several times and continue to ask for the information.  I expect you will ignore it again.  And a couple weeks from now, when it's mentioned again, you will demand links again.

Myocarditis | Circulation (ahajournals.org)

The Myocarditis Treatment Trial reported mortality rates for biopsy-verified myocarditis of 20% and 56% at 1 year and 4.3 years, respectively.6 These outcomes are similar to the Mayo Clinic’s observational data of 5-year survival rates that approximate 50%.4 Survival with giant cell myocarditis is substantially lower, with <20% of patients surviving 5 years70 (Figure 5).

BTW, MSM telling you that myocarditis is "mild" - you should check that out.

It's inflammation of the heart.  Heart tissue, once damaged, cannot be repaired.

Myocarditis is not "mild".  Even if you survive, your heart is irreparably damaged and you live with that for the rest of your life, which will be shortened.

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

How hard is it to copy and paste you obstinate Anti-Vaxxer? I'm sure you have these precious studies bookmarked for all the forums you post about it on. 

Are you really demanding that I go back to that thread, copy and paste all the links THERE for you to reject HERE?????

Seriously, WTF is with you?

Just now, Nationalist said:

Its a cold. Man have we really trained people to be so freaked out about the normal bugs we live with daily?

Who says anyone is freaked out? 

Just saying infections associated with a virus can be more serious and require medical intervention. 

Edited by Boges

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Who says anyone is freaked out? 

Just saying infections associated with a virus can be more serious and require medical intervention. 

Sure...not very often in the care of The Common Cold...but ya...Hospitalization is ALWAYS on the top of my concerns...when I have The Sniffles.

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Sure...not very often in the care of The Common Cold...but ya...Hospitalization is ALWAYS on the top of my concerns...when I have The Sniffles.

I'm not saying Hospitalization, but a run of Anti-Biotics. 

Nothing serious, but also nothing to overlook. I don't think I've had COVID, but this Cold I've had is not particularly pleasant. Which speaks to the idea that COVID isn't anything special anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

I'm not saying Hospitalization, but a run of Anti-Biotics. 

Nothing serious, but also nothing to overlook. I don't think I've had COVID, but this Cold I've had is not particularly pleasant. Which speaks to the idea that COVID isn't anything special anymore. 

Errr...your cold...IS a COVID VIRUS! Both are SARS viruses and apparently rather similar.

Edited by Nationalist

• 2 months later...

We’ve seen nothing yet. A half million new immigrants a year on the way when we have a housing and health care crisis now.

As usual with liberals, all of the half million will arrive from the wrong places, refuse to assimilate and and refuse to accept Canadian culture as a way of life. The left will parade in joy.

1 hour ago, RedDog said:

refuse to assimilate  

PEW Research shows that Muslims assimilate more easily than Christians... but your feelings don't care about facts I know.  

PEW Research:About a quarter of adults who were raised Muslim (23%) no longer identify as members of the faith, roughly on par with the share of Americans who were raised Christian and no longer identify with Christianity (22%),

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The West was built in freedom of religion.  There's no reason to change that, it works well.

Are you aware European countries fought for a thousand years to keep Islam out of Europe and prevent it from taking over.  Seems the new Post Modernism / progressive liberalism claim that freedom of religion should apply to anything and everything no matter what the consequences may be.   It may destroy western civilization as we know it and allow Islam to move in and take over the west.  This is the weakness of liberal / multiculturalism.  It may turn out to be a disaster and suicide of western nations.  The idea of "freedom of religion" is a simplistic phrase but it should not include just anything in the world that has a history and teachings that are proven harmful to society. 

You are all in favour of freedom of speech, but even you will admit there are limits to freedom of speech.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Are you aware European countries fought for a thousand years to keep Islam out of Europe and prevent it from taking over.

They also burned a lot of intelligent women because they thought they were witches.  Just because something was done in the past does not make it a good thing to keep on repeating. 

Have you ever met a Muslim person?  Do you know any?  Are you friends with some?

53 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

They also burned a lot of intelligent women because they thought they were witches.  Just because something was done in the past does not make it a good thing to keep on repeating. 

Have you ever met a Muslim person?  Do you know any?  Are you friends with some?

Lots of bad things happened in history such as burning of witches.  Nobody condones that and it doesn't happen today, thankfully.   But radical Islam continues to terrorize the world.  Unfortunately among its followers, some seem to take a radical turn.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about it.  You should know something if you are an adult, unless you are a follower of it or like Trudeau, supporting it for political reasons and votes.

There is none around my area, but that is beside the point.   If you did a little study you would learn that Islam denies freedom in many countries and a certain percentage of it's followers are extremists and terrorists and killed many people and continue to every day or week.  Go to the religion of peace website and read the latest statistics.  We have over a thousand years of history to look at.

Go to this website and learn what makes Islam so different:

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth (thereligionofpeace.com)

"On this day of November 5, 2009, the following happened in Texas:

On November 5, 2009, a mass shooting took place at Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas.[1] Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others.[2][3] It was the deadliest mass shooting on an American military base.[4]

Hasan was shot and as a result paralyzed from the waist down.[5] He was arraigned by a military court on July 20, 2011 and was charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. His court-martial began on August 7, 2013. Due to the nature of the charges (more than one premeditated, or first-degree, murder case, in a single crime), Hasan faced either the death penalty or life in prison without parole upon conviction.[6][7] Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder on August 23, 2013, and was sentenced to death on August 28, 2013.[8]"

from the religion of peace website, which tracks these events.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

As long as the limits on the freedom of people to worship their god(s) is applied equally across all religions.

I already explained the reason why freedom of religion cannot be applied equally.  Something that is proven dangerous and harmful to society cannot be recognized as just another religion.  I gave the example of freedom of speech which has it limits.  There is no such things as unlimited freedom of speech.  There is also no such thing as freedom of religion if it entails something evil and breaks the laws or is contrary to peace and order.  Examples of that are on the news daily from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran as they religious leaders terrorize the population and especially women.