Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

You're full of crap. I've conceded that the Vaccine, in its current form, provides little further protection. 

But your position that the mRNA vaccine is causing scads of long-term health conditions are not supported by the data. 

85% of Canadians have gotten this vaccine, some four times. If it was really that much of an catastrophe we'd notice. 

It is supported by the data.  In many countries.  Your refusal to acknowledge the data, doesn't mean a thing.

And Ya, people are starting to notice the catastrophe.

Just the fact that you have to have at least 4 shots in a year, shows there is a problem.  The fact that you are now locked into having to have multiple shots a year just to keep your immune system up.....also a problem.  Not to mention - Russian Roulette with adverse events every time you get it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It is supported by the data.  In many countries.  Your refusal to acknowledge the data, doesn't mean a thing.

And Ya, people are starting to notice the catastrophe.

I know it really annoys you to have to cite stuff multiple times, But I have no desire to comb through your anti-vax thread. 

Just the fact that you have to have at least 4 shots in a year, shows there is a problem.  The fact that you are now locked into having to have multiple shots a year just to keep your immune system up.....also a problem.  Not to mention - Russian Roulette with adverse events every time you get it.

That's not true. I'm not required to take the fourth shot. And if I do get another shot, it best be for one of the more recent variants. 

People take the flu shot every year. They don't destroy their immune system. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

People take the flu shot every year. They don't destroy their immune system. 

Duh......This is not like the flu shot.  The flu shots do not alter your DNA.

This is experimental gene therapy, already proven to  not perform as promised - you are not protected from infection, not protected from transmitting it to others and not protected from hospitalization and death.

I mean, if you wanna get jabbed multiple times a year, knock yourself out, dude.

But don't pretend this is anything like the flu shot.

Just now, Goddess said:

This is experimental gene therapy, already proven to  not perform as promised - you are not protected from infection, not protected from transmitting it to others and not protected from hospitalization and death.

I mean, if you wanna get jabbed multiple times a year, knock yourself out, dude.

That's hysteria. 

It was actually the conventional vaccines Astrazeneca and J&J that produced more side effects, that's why the mRNA vaccines were used. 

Just now, Goddess said:

LOL, okay.  Not yet, anyways.

Canadian government said you will be "required" to get one every 9 months in the near future.

The Feds can't mandate vaccines for day-to-day activities. 

Boosters have been largely available for 9 months, yet the original 2-doses is all the Feds require to be vaccinated for international travel etc. 

Just now, Goddess said:

The drug companies, however, are protected from litigation.

All your children are infertile??? And they've all had many boosters? Well, that's a strange coincidence. Have another booster...

1 minute ago, Boges said:

The Feds can't mandate vaccines for day-to-day activities.

I'm confused.

Did you miss what all happened in the last 2 years, when vaccines were mandated for day-to-day activities and thousands of people were fired for choosing to not be part of the experiment?

Just now, Goddess said:

I'm confused.

Did you miss what all happened in the last 2 years, when vaccines were mandated for day-to-day activities and thousands of people were fired for choosing to not be part of the experiment?

From the Provinces. 

Not sure where you live but in Ontario they had a vaccine mandate for public indoor activities for a few months.

It was taken away in the Early Spring. 

Public Health Jobs mandated people getting vaccines, still do. Short of federal jobs, I don't believe they've expanded the definition of "vaccinated" beyond the original 2-doses. 

21 hours ago, Boges said:

I would have gotten the vaccine, which I did even though my work didn't mandate it.

But I'm just a sheeple right? 

I have little time for Anti-Vaxxers, and the risks of the vaccine have been way overblown, especially for adults. Again, my opinion but it seems my opinion is the majority here. 

BTW I've never test positive for COVID but I'm recovering from one wicked cold my son brought home from school. Not pleasant. I would take a Cold vaccine if it was offered. 

It was you, Boges, who started the vaccine talk.

(I notice again your usual - lots of definitive statements, no links to back up any of your claims.)

The same people that built the virus are now selling you the 'vaccine'...and you wonder why some people think it's intentional.

Lookin' at you, Fauci...and friends.

Anyways...Allah bless 'em...Muslims are wising-up much like the Punjabi community as to the true nature(s) of Mr Trudeau and Mr Dhaliwal...sorry Singh! Singh...heh...Singh. 

Sikhs, Pakistani Muslims and Hindu Punjabis donna always get along, lad...who knew?

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The same people that built the virus are now selling you the 'vaccine'...and you wonder why some people think it's intentional.

They even had "dry runs" to make sure as many countries as possible would mandate experimental inoculations all at the same time - Operation Lockstep.

The countries that opted out - have eradicated covid.

Weird, huh?

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They even had "dry runs" to make sure as many countries as possible would mandate experimental inoculations all at the same time - Operation Lockstep.

Weird, huh?

I really don't think your perception of the situation matches reality. 

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It was you, Boges, who started the vaccine talk.

(I notice again your usual - lots of definitive statements, no links to back up any of your claims.)

Where in the post did I make a definitive statement? 

String of logic of this thread. 

More Muslims = Multiculturalism = Support for Trudeau = Support for the Vaccine = Death of Canada. 

That cover it?

Edited by Boges

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Weird, huh?

This Canadian-Punjabi new station is a fun follow.

TFIGlobal - Canada

WarCampaign would be another if you want an idea about how some in those non-European...heh...communities REALLY feel. Rohan was right up in the front-lines at that trucker affair...maybe you have seen his live-streams. He was right next to Alexa Levoie when she got shot & beaten.

Trudeau NEEDS their political support. That's why he and others invited millions to come to Canada in the first place. ?

I think he's losing it FAST.

Edited by DogOnPorch

40 minutes ago, Boges said:

But I have no desire to comb through your anti-vax thread. 

The fact that you think peer-reviewed studies that cite actual data and provide links to said data is "anti-vax" and your refusal to even look at them, is evidence of the extent of your brainwashing.

You are very compliant.

You will be allowed to have a job and eat at restaurants.

**pats you on the head**

Just now, Goddess said:

The fact that you think peer-reviewed studies that cite actual data and provide links to said data is "anti-vax" and your refusal to even look at them, is evidence of the extent of your brainwashing.

You are very compliant.

You will be allowed to have a job and eat at restaurants.

**pats you on the head**

I said your anti-vax thread. 

What are some of these studies? 

Just now, Goddess said:

Again, definitive statements with no cites.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

More often after the second dose

Usually within a week of vaccination

Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.

Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.

Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported.

I understand the CDC statement.  They do not provide any information on what they consider "rare".  How many cases have been reported?  Is it more than the natural rate of myocarditis for children?

What about all the studies that show it is not rare?  What about the fact that 20% of those diagnosed with myocarditis will die within 5 years?

What is the risk/benefit ratio for myocarditis in children and young people who have statistically zero risk from covid and we now know the inoculations do not prevent spread or infection?

What is the relationship between the CDC and Big Pharma?

Do you see, Boges, how you do no research?  No critical thinking? You take an unverified statement and don't check anything out.

And that's fine - if you don't feel your child's long-term health is worth a little research into an experimental inoculation that is already not performing as promised that's entirely up to you, but many other parents do.  The majority, actually.  Children's vaccination with these jabs is far below the uptake they wanted. You are an outlier.