Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Retarded logic.

2. I do.  You want the government to control thought and ban ideas, and yet you misclassify yourself as conservative.

Quite the opposite. You can’t cherry pick. If you welcome islam and celebrate free speech, then you must support the ayatollah’s fatwa.

You thus encourage the fatwa on Rushdie. That’s islam, which you support.

18 minutes ago, RedDog said:

1. you must support the ayatollah’s fatwa.

2. You thus encourage the fatwa on Rushdie. That’s islam, which you support.

1. That's your opinion.  Try to weigh the 'good' of a creed, go ahead.  It's a philosophical dead end, unless you are engaging in propaganda.

2. I'm not religious.  Keep your idiotic opinions on me to yourself.  You admittedly worked in advertising, so you made a career of lies.

1 hour ago, RedDog said:

1. You stand by free speech and freedom of “religion”. That means you stand by and defend the ayatollah’s fatwa.

2. What I did for a living is deflection. You have to defend the fatwa on the death of Rushdie.

1. I stand by Western values.  You, like Iran, favour state religion.

2. You're deflecting.  Why is it that every poster here who posts about values won't discuss their own?

1 hour ago, RedDog said:

3. According to the ayatollah and thus by extension islam, Rushdie must die.

3. The Ayatollah isn't a pope...

9 hours ago, RedDog said:

Quite the opposite. You can’t cherry pick. If you welcome islam and celebrate free speech, then you must support the ayatollah’s fatwa.

You thus encourage the fatwa on Rushdie. That’s islam, which you support.

Fundamentalist Islam is garbage and should have no place in Canada.  The fatwa is nonsense, and under Canadian law you can't issue death threats anyways, despite free speech, so it's already not allowed in Canada so don't worry.

Islam is the worst major religion in the world, but I have no issue with moderate Muslims, I have known many.  I have known Muslim women who don't even wear a hijab or headcovering.  Some even who are Iranian.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is Toronto being "Islamified"? Not really. There are a lot of Muslims here but...in my experience they are trying to adopt traditional Canuck values.

Is the Caucasian denomination slowly disappearing? Evidently. Do I care? Ya...sure...I care.

What can be done? I tell my kids that their mother and I expect lots and lots of grandchildren to spoil.

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I stand by Western values.  You, like Iran, favour state religion.

2. You're deflecting.  Why is it that every poster here who posts about values won't discuss their own?

3. The Ayatollah isn't a pope...

But you refer back to “religion” again, meaning if a pope ordered the fatwa it would be ok?

If we welcome, accept and embrace such proclamations in the west then we must honour the “deeply religious” fatwa. islam proclaims that Rushdie must die. Freedom of “religion” right?

2 hours ago, RedDog said:

1. But you refer back to “religion” again, meaning if a pope ordered the fatwa it would be ok?

2. If we welcome, accept and embrace such proclamations in the west then we must honour the “deeply religious” fatwa. islam proclaims that Rushdie must die. Freedom of “religion” right?

1. Fatwas are not ok.  If a Pope says something stupid - as they do - people don't blame Catholics.

2. Wrong.  

How about you stop wasting my time with retarded analogies?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Fatwas are not ok.  If a Pope says something stupid - as they do - people don't blame Catholics.

2. Wrong.  

How about you stop wasting my time with retarded analogies?

So you don’t accept free speech or freedom of religion. What else are you opposed to?

On 7/29/2021 at 5:43 AM, RedDog said:

You don’t pay squat for us. WE pay for your folly to the tune of $10B annually, much of it to PAYbec.

I no longer want to help people who’re a drain on me and my neighbors. That seems to be the routine and a fine system you’ve established controlling the colonies. I would shatter it in a New York Minute. Then what’s your plan? You don’t have one actually.

Dog...Mike doesn't give a rat's ass about anything or anyone outside the GTA, Montreal and Ottawa. 

Alberta "could" go it alone and succeed. And we're they to do it...Saskatchewan would likely follow, leaving BC out in the west coast alone...so they'd be next.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Which is why the White Nationalists are freaking out. 

The bloodline is being polluted!!!!! The main dude from the "Freedom Convoy" was all about that. 

The browning of society is a good thing. 

Good/Bad...whatever.

The head of this nation is a twit. His groupie Freeland is also a twit.

This nation has all the tools yet these 2 twits won't allow Canada to take advantage of them.

These are what we call "important" issues. One person's opinion of race...not so much.

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, dialamah said:

Not that I'm against it, but why do you say it's a good thing?

Purely from a genetic perspective it'll create healthier and stronger people. Not inbred whities who think their skin colour is particularly special. 

But it also blurs cultural differences. Forces people to adapt to people who have different perspectives. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Good/Bad...whatever.

The head of this nation is a twit. His groupie Freeland is also a twit.

This nation has all the tools yet these 2 twits won't allow Canada to take advantage of them.

These are what we call "important" issues. One person's opinion of race...not so much.

There was a Federal Election less than 12 month ago.

You guise picked a perplexing time to be outwardly outraged by JT's act. 

Keep calling the likes of O'Toole a Liberal and you'll keep being ruled by Liberals and Dippers. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

There was a Federal Election less than 12 month ago.

You guise picked a perplexing time to be outwardly outraged by JT's act. 

Keep calling the likes of O'Toole a Liberal and you'll keep being ruled by Liberals and Dippers. 

I've hated Trudeau all along. O'Toole WAS a Liberal.

Hopefully the CPC will elect a real conservative leader this time.

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

And the CPC, PPC, Freedom Lovers will be in the Wilderness for another decade. 

This isn't the US. 

Freedom Lovers? If you don't love the freedoms you're supposed to have in Canada...maybe you'd be happier in Cuba?