Islamification of Toronto?

Shwa

Just now, Goddess said:

I'm still allowed to rebut your statements.

Of course you are; please do so to your heart's content.   Was there something in "we can agree to disagree" that suggested you shouldn't?   I'm just explaining why I'm not rebutting in return.   

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Of course you are; please do so to your heart's content.   Was there something in "we can agree to disagree" that suggested you shouldn't?   I'm just explaining why I'm not rebutting in return.   

No, it was more the first part......feel free to not rebut to your heart's content.  :)

On 6/12/2018 at 3:26 PM, Goddess said:

While I understand and agree with the point you are trying to make - that there are other sects in Christian and Jewish societies which also restrict how women dress - I do not agree on the comparison between a full face AND body covering versus a bonnet or long dress.  The burka is neither of those - not a bonnet.  Not a longer skirt length.  Many women of no faith will wear a hat.  Many women of no faith will wear a skirt that is longer.

I agree with you that the INTENT is similar.  However, a woman in a bonnet or longer skirt can still eat or drink in public.  They can speak and be heard.  They can interact with society and society can interact with her.  I've never had a Hutterite man slap my hand away from his wife or demand that I ignore her, as I have with Muslim men guarding their burka'ed women.  I have always felt free to converse with a Hutterite woman.  The intent of the burka takes this way, way too far -  it doesn't just DIMINISH a woman's female personhood, it completely OBLITERATES the woman and her identity as a human being so that she can neither be seen nor heard and thus is easily forgotten.  The burka takes the "spirit" of religious freedom and perverts it in a way that is much more damaging to women.  And what damages women, damages society, as is evidenced in countries where the burka is mandatory.

Very Good Point. We can have democracy and human rights without accommodating oppression. When something becomes perverted beyond all reason or common sense, we can take steps to remove it.

This is how I feel about allowing the use of extra binary genders.

Here's Facebook's original list of 58 Genders.

It should be illegal to list more than a Male or Female.

Explain the difference between Gender Fluid and Gender Variant?

If your born a male and Carry the Y Chromosome, than legally you are a male.

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit
Edited by Robert Greene

what …….. no people kind.....come on the PM said we don't use those other words any more.....we are all people kind....

So we will all need to go back and be taught English once again, can someone list all the pronouns for these gender types, I tried to watch a trans person explain it on u tube, and even they could not....in the future how many bathrooms are we going to need....and what just what are those little symbols on the door going to look like....I mean a stick man and a stick women in a dress is already taken, just curious....and just one question WTF was wrong with the gender types we already had, male , female, bi sexual, and gay....that pretty much covers everyone.....

I assume these terms were invented by the LGBT world...., does this mean we can all get in on the act and come up with our own words to describe everyone, or maybe just our own selves because, I may or may not like the one someone else choose for me..... I don't like the version the LGBT community used to describe me.....So Robert we will have to amend your list...... Is this is why they are adopting these names right, they did not like the ones that were picked for them....I like this one ,love women only, and that orifice in the rear is an exit only, no penises of any kind are accepted, any where thank you...or Man for short 

Edited by Army Guy

On 6/14/2018 at 1:20 PM, Robert Greene said:

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

Where are the trans-conservatives?

So it is not against the law to have prayer in public schools in Ontario, you just can't force anyone into it AND you can't have religious services, but you can accomodate prayers and other services I suppose.

The OP lays out the reasonable area that stakes out pluralism - a western value.  Banning language by law, forcing LGBT people to give up their rights is as bad as Sharia extremism and in fact such people are very much on the site of the Sharia folk in that they want to instantiate a religious war.  It's too bad because peace is easier.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:26 PM, Robert Greene said:

I wasn't worried about your stance, but other people can have different ideas. I may be hardline conservative, but I'm trying to warn the Alt-Right, not to fall into scapegoat style divisiveness. I see a lot of it on the Rebel Media. I think we need to remind some of our conservative friends not to be so hostile towards multiculturalism, but to find productive ways to co-exist. With that said I think the Burka should be banned in Public. I think we have to be tough on some elements of extreme Islam, if the liberals don't like it, too bad.

burka-ansa-01.jpg

Liberal lefty multiculturalism is the problem. Seeing Muslim women walking around covered up from head to toe is not something that Canadians should tolerate. The burka should be banned as I find it very offensive and insulting to me and my culture. They should know that wearing the burka in Canada is offensive to most Canadians and they should be told to take them off when in public or else. Either this is going to still remain Canada with our values and ways of doing things or give it all away to a bunch of foreigners who apparently do not appear to want to give a dam about how Canadians do things in Canada. Enough already. It is time for all Canadians to speak up and not be in fear to speak political incorrectness just to look and appear nice towards foreigners immigrating to Canada. They need to be told to learn the rules and adapt or leave. Short, sweet and simple. Works for me. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

1)  Seeing Muslim women walking around covered up from head to toe is not something that Canadians should tolerate.

2) The burka should be banned as I find it very offensive and insulting to me and my culture.

3) It is time for all Canadians to speak up and not be in fear to speak political incorrectness j

4) They need to be told to learn the rules and adapt or leave. Short, sweet and simple. Works for me. 

1) This is religious freedom and it is part of a concept called 'pluralism' that makes the west great.  If you want to go back to the era of the Holy Roman Empire then you haven't learned a major lesson of history.

2) You don't get to boss around other people due to what offends you.  This is the epitome of snowflake thinking.

3) Political Correctness is a bogeyman.  You are the one who is offended by the freedom of others.

4) No - intolerant people who want to live in a land ruled by Bishops in pointy hats... should go start a new country.  I will support donating an arctic island for the cause.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) This is religious freedom and it is part of a concept called 'pluralism' that makes the west great.  If you want to go back to the era of the Holy Roman Empire then you haven't learned a major lesson of history.

2) You don't get to boss around other people due to what offends you.  This is the epitome of snowflake thinking.

3) Political Correctness is a bogeyman.  You are the one who is offended by the freedom of others.

4) No - intolerant people who want to live in a land ruled by Bishops in pointy hats... should go start a new country.  I will support donating an arctic island for the cause.

1. Come on get real. No religion like Islam needs to be forcing their women to cover themselves up from head to toe. That is not a religion, that is tyranny against women, and something that we here in Canada do not believe in nor should we tolerate. Well at least Catholic women are free to wear bikinis on the beach. Thank gawd for that. :)  Islam is nothing more than an archaic and backwards 10th century religion that needs to get with the times. I am offended by a religion that thinks women need to be covered up from top to bottom. The West will not be so great anymore if Islam ever takes over the world. 

2. Like hell. I will boss any foreigner from another country who thinks that they can come here and try and push their culture and religion and traditions on me especially if it offends my Canadian values and ways of life. This is my country and not their's to immigrate to and try to change as to how things are done here in Canada. Again, I am offended by seeing women in Canada covered up from head to toe. For you to agree that Muslims should be able to immigrate to Canada and allow that archaic religion to still force their women to cover up from head to toe tells me that you are not much for women's rights and freedoms but instead are in favor of seeing women still being treated like cattle. You are the liberal snowflake here. 

3. Political correctness is alive and well in Canada. Just ask those many Canadian nationalist patriots that have been treated like criminals and some being prosecuted by our freedom loving government who violated their charter of rights for daring to speak their political incorrectness. "Political correctness is a bogeyman"? Really now? My white butt says that political correctness is no bogeyman, it is for real. I am offended when others from foreign lands try to force their values and ways of life on Canada and on the white nationalist patriot Canadians. The loyalty that you keep showing me is a loyalty to the rest of the world and not Canada. But then again when did liberals ever give a dam about Canada. All liberals are good for is trying to change the country that they were born in to please others from other lands. That does not work for this Canadian patriot cowboy, pardner. :D

4. I still want to live in the same country that I was born in and not be forced to live in a new foreign born immigrant looking country that you are hoping for and trying to change. It is the left wing liberals who are wearing those pointy hats now. They are trying to string up my old great country of birth called Canada. Shocking indeed. :(

46 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Come on get real. No religion like Islam needs to be forcing their women to cover themselves up from head to toe. That is not a religion, that is tyranny against women, and something that we here in Canada do not believe in nor should we tolerate.  

2. Like hell. I will boss any foreigner from another country who thinks that they can come here and try and push their culture and religion and traditions on me especially if it offends my Canadian values and ways of life. This is my country and not their's to immigrate to and try to change as to how things are done here in Canada. Again, I am offended...

3. Political correctness is alive and well in Canada.  

4. I still want to live in the same country that I was born in ...

1. Religions 'Force' things on their devotees all the time.  Whether you think they 'need to be forcing' or not is none of your business.  That is Western pluralism.  For you to make an exception of it is just misusing liberalism to serve your own prejudices as evidenced by your base insults.  It's anti-Western.

2.  Nope.  You don't have that right.  Nobody is going to listen to you, and this isn't the country you think it is.  You have a deep misunderstanding of Western tradition.  Stop saying you are 'offended'.  Nobody cares about your delicate sensibilities.  Go home and cry into your pillow if you are scared of foreigners but deal with it yourself.

3.  It's only alive in people like you who pretend they are liberals for ten seconds [badly] so they can discriminate against people because of how they dress.  Most people recognize what polite society is and are grateful to live in it.

4.  That country is gone and it isn't coming back.  Evolve.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Religions 'Force' things on their devotees all the time.  Whether you think they 'need to be forcing' or not is none of your business.  That is Western pluralism.  For you to make an exception of it is just misusing liberalism to serve your own prejudices as evidenced by your base insults.  It's anti-Western.

2.  Nope.  You don't have that right.  Nobody is going to listen to you, and this isn't the country you think it is.  You have a deep misunderstanding of Western tradition.  Stop saying you are 'offended'.  Nobody cares about your delicate sensibilities.  Go home and cry into your pillow if you are scared of foreigners but deal with it yourself.

3.  It's only alive in people like you who pretend they are liberals for ten seconds [badly] so they can discriminate against people because of how they dress.  Most people recognize what polite society is and are grateful to live in it.

What's with all this inflammatory personal comments, can you guys get a room or something?

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are anti-Western.

2. Yup, the country that I was born in is on it's way out thanks to people like you. Your loyalty lies with foreigners and their cultures, religions and traditions and all by the way are being told that they do not have to assimilate anymore into Canadian culture and traditions thanks to zionist multiculturalism. Just get here and Canadians will even pay for services in your language and help in trying to keep your culture and traditions alive and well in Canada. It is not me that has a problem with misunderstanding Western tradition and culture. I know what Western traditions are all about and they come nowhere close to your left wing liberal foolishness talk. Do you think that Saudi Arabia or China or Bangladesh really care about Western traditions. So, why should I care or pay to save their culture and traditions here in Canada when they immigrate to Canada?

Remember the good old days when Christmas was celebrated in school? Well, not anymore because it has been deemed to be to offensive to other cultures and their religions and so it had to go. But did you care? Nope. You probably applauded. It is people like you that should go home and cry your little liberal multicultural crying tears on your pillow. There are many patriots in Canada that do not want what you desire for Canada. It is not foreigners that scare me so much but it is more like people like you that scare me because you lack the desire to stand up and fight for Canadian traditions and values. You appear to be in support of ending Canadian culture and traditions. 

3. Again political correctness is alive and well and rules over Canada and Canadians and enforces on anyone who says anything that may appear to be politically incorrect. Many Canadian nationalist patriots have been charged with expressing their personal opinions and points of view even when they are being polite. 

4. You hope that the good old Canada is gone for good because you no doubt appear to have always despised this country anyway. I refuse to "evolve". Why should I anyway? I was quite happy with the way things use to be until the liberals decided that they wanted to screw up this once great white nation and turn it into a third world nation instead. Well, not on my watch if I and others can help it because that is what nationalists patriots do is stand up and fight for their country, not hand it over to a bunch of foreigners like you appear to want to see happen. :P

9 hours ago, taxme said:

1. You are anti-Western.

2. Yup, the country that I was born in is on it's way out thanks to people like you. Your loyalty lies with foreigners and their cultures, religions and traditions and all by the way are being told that they do not have to assimilate anymore into Canadian culture and traditions thanks to zionist multiculturalism.  

2b. It is people like you that should go home and cry your little liberal multicultural crying tears on your pillow. ... You appear to be in support of ending Canadian culture and traditions. 

3. Again political correctness is alive and well and rules over Canada and Canadians and enforces on anyone who says anything that may appear to be politically incorrect. Many Canadian nationalist patriots have been charged with expressing their personal opinions and points of view even when they are being polite. 

4. You hope that the good old Canada is gone for good because you no doubt appear to have always despised this country anyway.

4b. I refuse to "evolve". Why should I anyway? 

4c. screw up this once great white nation and turn it into a third world nation instead. Well, not on my watch  ...

1.  I explained why you are anti-western, because you reject pluralism which was the basis of western democracy, and solved the major problem of religious persecution of the time preceding.  Your response ?  "You are anti-Western." That's it.  No evidence or reasoning.

2.  You contradict yourself so often, I don't know how to respond.  You call yourself a patriotic Canadian, say that Canada is great but here you say it's in decline.  My loyalty is with our strong Canadian pluralism.  And WHAT is zionist multiculturalism ?  Zionism and multiculturalism are two separate ideas, and I can only think of one reason to put them together.  

2b. I am not crying.  I appreciate the strength in our country.  You were the one who stated you were 'offended' when you saw a woman in religious garb.  Religious tolerance has been a tradition in Canada since our inception and was a key factor in our founding.

3. I don't need to overrule your statements, I can play them all back to you with the same statements you make that contradict each other.  Nobody is 'charged' for expressing polite opinions, but crackpot hate mongers are locked away or sent back to Germany where they came from, from time to time.

4. You just said the country is in decline.  I think it was good and is getting better.

4b. Question: what happens to species that don't evolve.

4c. Not on your watch ?  You just said it happened !  Under your watch, the great white homeland (that was never a thing anyway) didn't happened, so I guess you should hand in your watchman's metaphorical flashlight or... something.   This phrase is typical of your seeming conflict as to whether Canada and "the people" are worth anything to you.

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  I explained why you are anti-western, because you reject pluralism which was the basis of western democracy, and solved the major problem of religious persecution of the time preceding.  Your response ?  "You are anti-Western." That's it.  No evidence or reasoning.

2.  You contradict yourself so often, I don't know how to respond.  You call yourself a patriotic Canadian, say that Canada is great but here you say it's in decline.  My loyalty is with our strong Canadian pluralism.  And WHAT is zionist multiculturalism ?  Zionism and multiculturalism are two separate ideas, and I can only think of one reason to put them together.  

2b. I am not crying.  I appreciate the strength in our country.  You were the one who stated you were 'offended' when you saw a woman in religious garb.  Religious tolerance has been a tradition in Canada since our inception and was a key factor in our founding.

3. I don't need to overrule your statements, I can play them all back to you with the same statements you make that contradict each other.  Nobody is 'charged' for expressing polite opinions, but crackpot hate mongers are locked away or sent back to Germany where they came from, from time to time.

4. You just said the country is in decline.  I think it was good and is getting better.

4b. Question: what happens to species that don't evolve.

4c. Not on your watch ?  You just said it happened !  Under your watch, the great white homeland (that was never a thing anyway) didn't happened, so I guess you should hand in your watchman's metaphorical flashlight or... something.   This phrase is typical of your seeming conflict as to whether Canada and "the people" are worth anything to you.

I am a proud white patriotic nationalist and you are just going to have to put up with it what I say until your dream of a multicultural third world takeover of Canada is complete. Until that day I will fight with all I have to try and hopefully wake up the many white fools that live in Canada and who have been multiculturally brainwashed into believing that this will not be a white man/woman's country anymore in the next few decades. White people must accept and be prepared for the day when their boss will be a foreigner from some non-white country.

Canada in the beginning was founded by white people and was turned and made into a great white nation and white homeland for white people until the zionist liberal ilk that you appear to support took control and who are continually trying to turn Canada into a third world pile of hodge podge. I know that you are not worth anything to me except grief.

What happens to a species that does not try to procreate as it should and will not try to protect itself from extinction? They die off eventually. Eventually that is what will happen if the white human species does not wake up very soon to what is happening to their white species and do something about it very soon. The thought of my grandchildren growing up and living in and with a bunch of third world nation of turfs and tribes scares the hell out of me. I am doing and saying all of this for my and other white people's grandchildren. If white people want to live in a non-white country well go for it but it is their grandchildren that will suffer and pay the price because believe me when I say that there is a program and agenda that is pretty much trying to have the white race become extinct just like the saber tooth tiger has become. The battle continues on. :D

On 7/27/2011 at 9:29 AM, kimmy said:

The idea of homogenous Muslim neighborhoods isn't quite the "mosaic" we multicultural-loving Canadians were sold on, is it?

I don't think homogenous ethnic enclaves in our cities is a good idea. People become Canadianized by mixing amongst Canadians.

-k

Actually that is exactly what a mosaic is.

Image result for mosaic vs melting pot

People become Canadian by staying in their own ethnic group in the Mosaic.

• Like 1

Ah I see the conundrum that Canada has. It tries to protect these different culture and ethnic background but doing so has also preventing it from melting into pot like we have in America. We are all immigrant on this land but we see our selves as American first and ethnic origin second.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, H10 said:

Actually that is exactly what a mosaic is.

People become Canadian by staying in their own ethnic group in the Mosaic.

The difference between the two models is not noticeable if you visit either country.  Arguing about it is a distraction, and really only the favoured hobby of xenophobes.

11 hours ago, paxrom said:

Ah I see the conundrum that Canada has. It tries to protect these different culture and ethnic background but doing so has also preventing it from melting into pot like we have in America. We are all immigrant on this land but we see our selves as American first and ethnic origin second.  

Multiculturalism is genocide towards the host people of any country that implements such stupid socialist/communist programs and agendas such as multiculturalism and diversity. I hate it when I here some one say that I am German, Chinese, African or Sikh who prefer to point out that they are something Canadian rather than just say I am Canadian. Canada does not encourage new immigrants to assimilate but rather prefers to help them not to assimilate and help them to keep their cultures and religions and traditions at the hosts Canadian expense. 

16 hours ago, taxme said:

I hate it when I here some one say that I am German, Chinese, African or Sikh who prefer to point out that they are something Canadian rather than just say I am Canadian.

Your just a human like everyone else. A little whinier perhaps.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Your just a human like everyone else. A little whinier perhaps.

A little white-ier I think, because if someone shreiks about how white they are over and over again then that's ok.  Keep in mind that visual identification of skin, hair colour and clothing is the most base and low way for primitive man to identify enemies and allies.  We should have moved on from this by now.  We need to articulate a better vision for people who are stuck in seeing differences such as religion and race.  

Western Democracy was formed on pluralism but base thinkers seem to think that the Founding Fathers were just building another tribe, for white Europeans protestants and Catholics.

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Multiculturalism is genocide towards the host people of any country that implements such stupid socialist/communist programs and agendas such as multiculturalism and diversity. I hate it when I here some one say that I am German, Chinese, African or Sikh who prefer to point out that they are something Canadian rather than just say I am Canadian. Canada does not encourage new immigrants to assimilate but rather prefers to help them not to assimilate and help them to keep their cultures and religions and traditions at the hosts Canadian expense. 

And that is Canadian culture!  It is you who don't understand Canada.