Happy canada day everyone

Questions for Canadian Security Intelligence Service.

Does the Canadian government (federal, provincial or municipal or any other Canadian agency ie. CSIS or RCMP) follow Canadians abroad (in another country) and if yes which agencies are involved?

Besides CSIS which other Canadian government agency operates outside Canada?

Does CSIS use phycotropic drugs or any other drug in any instance?

Does CSIS use a combination of substances that might react as phycotropic drugs or any other drug in any instance?

How can an person find out if a security certificate is being used on that person or has been issued by a judge?

Didn't I see you looting the Bay a few weeks ago?

:lol:

Actually I saw him escaping from the Clarke Institute.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Canada Day everyone!!!!

Here's to a truly great nation and it's wonderful citizens! Have a happy and safe long weekend everyone.

I echo those sentiments, calling it by its proper name, Dominion Day.

I'm jealous...mind you, Kate could use a few cheeseburgers in my opinion.

:)

I agree...

She's not bad looking but she requires a bit more "proportional curviness"....

At the moment,she's a solid 6.5...

A couple of buckets of KFC Original and she might be a solid 8!!!

Don't like Albertans. Don't like Quebecers. Gee, maybe you should consider emigration... perhaps to Cameroon?

You missed the key word....

"some"....

Been to Cameroon....I prefer Canada...So does my wife...

She said the buffet at the Canadian Embassy in Yaounde was "awesome"!

I'm of Somali descent and while I enjoyed my visit there a few years ago I'm truly glad I was given a better opportunity. This country has allowed for greater prosperity not only for me and my family but for the countless others we support back home.

At our expense.

Don't thank Canada, thank the citizen like myself who suffers for a surplus of people to enter our house and job market making life very uncomfortable and difficult for us.

Guest American Woman

Canada is no longer called the Dominion of Canada, so its proper name is Canada Day.

I was going to point that out myself last night, but then I considered the source and didn't bother. B)

At our expense.

Don't thank Canada, thank the citizen like myself who suffers for a surplus of people to enter our house and job market making life very uncomfortable and difficult for us.

Well, it's not his fault you're not fit enough to compete and keep up with him.

Or me, a "naturally born" Canadian, for that matter.

Ever stop a moment to realize that you're the societal parasite and it's people like Triple M that make this country great?

Just because you're born Canadian doesn't give you a right to a great life.

Work for it, be smart enough to embrace it, and earn a great life.

But, no, you just whine about how all these other people make it hard on you. Boo hoo hoo.

May your children grow up surrounded by brown people. :P

Canada is no longer called the Dominion of Canada, so its proper name is Canada Day.

Oh really? What is it then? The People's Democratic Republic of Canada?

While it is true that the government no longer refers to us as The Dominion of Canada, we ARE still the Dominion of Canada.

Oh really? What is it then? The People's Democratic Republic of Canada?

While it is true that the government no longer refers to us as The Dominion of Canada, we ARE still the Dominion of Canada.

According to the constitution, the name of the country is Canada. Here you're just playing semantics.

Yes, Canada day was greatly celebrated in Canada but mostly ruined by the intrusion of the British Monarchy in Ottawa. Don't they have a Britain Day or some other parade to go to in their own country?

I am beginning to think this was a mistake to wish people on this board happy canada day. I think canadians have become very spoiled and don't realize how fucking good we got it. One of the biggest reasons we have it so good is because of our history and being lucky to be part of the british empire. And if you actually took the time to read history and check to look at countries that were part of a empire ,the british ones have mostly turn out great. Look at america whom rejected their history for thier ties to england and look at them now, despised ,broke and going nowhere. I am so sick of the hatreds (and I am just as guilty) over just about anything that goes on in this country. I find it quite enjoyable that we can at least once a year to have huge crowds in canada ,where everyone is having fun, no looting , no car burnIngs , no police actions. But yet certain canadians still are not happy and will complain and bitch no matter what. We all need to CHANGE. Edited by PIK

One of the biggest reasons we have it so good is because of our history and being lucky to be part of the british empire. And if you actually took the time to read history and check to look at countries that were part of a empire ,the british ones have mostly turn out great.

Yes...Sierra Leone, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, India, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea etc. etc. all doing well!

Wait, you probably meant the white ones?

Yes...Sierra Leone, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, India, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea etc. etc. all doing well!

Wait, you probably meant the white ones?

Ya the whites ones like india.