Happy canada day everyone

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a good but safe weekend and if you need to get wild, don't get caught.:)

Yes don't forget 'safe'.

Big Brother will be out keeping everyone 'safe' this weekend. Unionized Police Helicopter in Ontario entrapping citizens, Unionized park rangers all over Canada cracking down on the citizens harassing us and ticketing us all weekend for simply trying to enjoy our own land.

We gotta throw in that word 'safe' in our happy Canada statement these days. It's disturbing actually when you look at the bigger picture of what's going on.

What makes Canada a great place to live?

The police state.

The enless laws.

Getting 1 year waits on surgeries with 5 postpone dates.

Dying in an emergency waiting room.

Allowing terrorists and other riff raff from around the world to come here and collect welfare and social programs.

The fact that it's almost impossible to find a job.

The 2 classes of citizen - the underclass private and the 'noble' public sector citizens.

All the ethnic pijamas when taking a drive in the neighbourhood.

Religious, ethnic and language strife.

Teenage kids in highschool being made to wear reflective vests and pick garbage on the side.. a sick sight of communism.

A portion of all our citizens who want to separate from our own country.

The foreign and alien head dress, beards, and other foreign tongues being spoke.

The fact half of Canada speaks English as a native tongue.

The inconsistent, cold, rainy, windy whether.

Having a bunch of un-used land, but living in shoe boxes and gov't refusing to sell citizens crown land plots.

Having the highest cel phone rates in the world from gov't corruption.

Politicians shoving tax dollars in brown paper bags and passing it around.

Police hiding in bushes with the latest technology speeding lasers entrapping citizens simply trying to get to work doing 10km over the limit.

Police up in helicopters going over houses, using military style heat infrared sensors on the roofs of citizens to see if they are freaking growing plants in the privacy of their own home.

Police up in helicopters on provincial highways, simply 'picking off' innocent citizens in their cars just trying to travel down the highway in the 'fast lane'.

Police in Hull Que randomly waiving over vehicles in traffic jams over to the side of the road and asking citizens for their license and insurance when they have done nothing wrong. Police just 'fishing' for paper violations and making criminals out of innocent citizens.

Highest local airfare prices in the modern world due to background corruption.

A public broadcaster where tax dollars go into left leaning political propoganda and shows titled 'little mosque on the prarie'.

The fact that you can look under every rock and find a park ranger, police office, food inspection office, rcmp officer, provincial police officer, fishing/boating officer, fire inspection officer, or some other civil officer who threatens to enforce, ticket, and arrest you..

So yeah what a great place to live. Awsome place to live.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

AND REMEMBER - BE SAFE!

Edited by mikedavid00

Guest Derek L

The police state.

The enless laws.

Allowing terrorists and other riff raff from around the world to come here and collect welfare and social programs.

The 2 classes of citizen - the underclass private and the 'noble' public sector citizens.

Teenage kids in highschool being made to wear reflective vests and pick garbage on the side.. a sick sight of communism.

The foreign and alien head dress, beards, and other foreign tongues being spoke.

Having a bunch of un-used land, but living in shoe boxes and gov't refusing to sell citizens crown land plots.

Police hiding in bushes with the latest technology speeding lasers entrapping citizens simply trying to get to work doing 10km over the limit.

Police up in helicopters going over houses, using military style heat infrared sensors on the roofs of citizens to see if they are freaking growing plants in the privacy of their own home.

Police up in helicopters on provincial highways, simply 'picking off' innocent citizens in their cars just trying to travel down the highway in the 'fast lane'.

Police in Hull Que randomly waiving over vehicles in traffic jams over to the side of the road and asking citizens for their license and insurance when they have done nothing wrong. Police just 'fishing' for paper violations and making criminals out of innocent citizens.

A public broadcaster where tax dollars go into left leaning political propoganda and shows titled 'little mosque on the prarie'.

The fact that you can look under every rock and find a park ranger, police office, food inspection office, rcmp officer, provincial police officer, fishing/boating officer, fire inspection officer, or some other civil officer who threatens to enforce, ticket, and arrest you..

AND REMEMBER - BE SAFE!

Is the "police state" forcing you to stay in Canada....There is remote Islands in the Philippines that might be more to your liking.......perhaps parts of Somalia?

I wish people could try a bit of optimism on. It wears well.

The police state.

The enless laws.

AND REMEMBER - BE SAFE!

Love it or leave it,Mike!!!

Happy Canada Day everyone...

Even those I vehemently disagree with!!

The reason??

Because of the sacrifice of others,I CAN vehemently disagree with those who have the power without any thought of retribution...

By the way...Thanks Gramps (and the recently deceased) Cousin Ken...

Happy Canada Day everyone...

Even those I vehemently disagree with!!

The reason??

Because of the sacrifice of others,I CAN vehemently disagree with those who have the power without any thought of retribution...

By the way...Thanks Gramps (and the recently deceased) Cousin Ken...

As a native Calgarian, Canada Day has never really been that big of a deal here, I don't know why... as a kid growing up I can honestly say I do not remember even one event of any kind of magnitude that was associated with this holiday... I remember listening to a radio call-in talk show here about ten years ago and a lady, who must have been a recent transplant, phoned in to complain about the lack of Canada Day celebrations in our city.... I was just wondering if this is a common theme across this country or if it is really just a minor to non-event in Calgary and we are the exception rather than the rule.... just curious... Edited by stamps

Careful Uncle 3 Dogs.. you have people that litterally go around the forum reporting posts and getting people banned.

But you attacked a right wing/Libertarian/Minarchist on the forum so you'll be ok. I'll be the one to continually get banned for essentially doing nothing wrong.

Is the "police state" forcing you to stay in Canada....There is remote Islands in the Philippines that might be more to your liking.......perhaps parts of Somalia?

I lived in Ottawa so I've already lived in Somalia. I live in Mississauga now so I live partly in the Philippines already.

I also live in China, India, and especially Pakistan.

Canada? What's that to me? Means nothing. I'm too busy with everyone else's country and culture. As ignatieff says.. Canada is just a meeting place for the world.

I wish people could try a bit of optimism on. It wears well.

If I lived in a great country like you did, and was able to take part in a great free market economy like you are in, and I knew I was going to get the amazing medical care that you will get when you get sick, I would be optimistic and happy also.

Since you used to post way back, this country has really gone in the gutter.

Our neighborhood is going to have a 15,000 square ft Saudi funded Islamic Center in our neighborhood. One of the last Canadian neighborhoods in our city.

Our neighbor has already sold his house and is moving. When then center is built, we will lose our neighborhood, loose our culture, loose our homes.

These are things that you don't have to live with over there.

Why the hell are the private sector citizens going to raise a Canadian flag for and cheer ourselves for a job well done?

We're a failure as a country.

Love it or leave it,Mike!!!

You'll say that to me, but not to immigrants. It's okay for them to not even call themselves a 'canadian' and you're ok with that.. just as long as they vote NDP and Liberal.

And I tried to leave long ago. But you know what?

Other countries have this thing called 'an immigration policy'. Canada is the only one that lets anyone just come in if they have a degree. If other countries had the same policies, I'd be OUTA THIS HOLE!

You'll say that to me, but not to immigrants. It's okay for them to not even call themselves a 'canadian' and you're ok with that.. just as long as they vote NDP and Liberal.

Other countries have this thing called 'an immigration policy'. Canada is the only one that lets anyone just come in if they have a degree. If other countries had the same policies, I'd be OUTA THIS HOLE!

My wife is an immigrant...From Cameroon...

In fact,she's there right now visiting family and has been invited to the Canadian Embassy in Yaounde for a celebratory dinner for Canada Day...She has informed me she's going!!

She loves this country..

You're a crybaby loser...

Do us all a favour..

Leave...Just leave....

Edited by Jack Weber

As a native Calgarian, Canada Day has never really been that big of a deal here, I don't know why... as a kid growing up I can honestly say I do not remember even one event of any kind of magnitude that was associated with this holiday... I remember listening to a radio call-in talk show here about ten years ago and a lady, who must have been a recent transplant, phoned in to complain about the lack of Canada Day celebrations in our city.... I was just wondering if this is a common theme across this country or if it is really just a minor to non-event in Calgary and we are the exception rather than the rule.... just curious...

I don't know??

Personally,I find some Albertan's to be the most self absorbed (and most insecure) Canadians this side of Quebec???

Stamps fan??

Tiger-Cat fan here...Let's hope you guys rip the Argo losers a new one tomorrow!!!

Edited by Jack Weber

Guest Derek L

I lived in Ottawa so I've already lived in Somalia. I live in Mississauga now so I live partly in the Philippines already.

I also live in China, India, and especially Pakistan.

Canada? What's that to me? Means nothing. I'm too busy with everyone else's country and culture. As ignatieff says.. Canada is just a meeting place for the world.

Have you ever been to any of those countries?

Whats wrong with Canada being the "meeting place of the world"?

Guest Derek L

If I lived in a great country like you did, and was able to take part in a great free market economy like you are in, and I knew I was going to get the amazing medical care that you will get when you get sick, I would be optimistic and happy also.

Since you used to post way back, this country has really gone in the gutter.

Our neighborhood is going to have a 15,000 square ft Saudi funded Islamic Center in our neighborhood. One of the last Canadian neighborhoods in our city.

Our neighbor has already sold his house and is moving. When then center is built, we will lose our neighborhood, loose our culture, loose our homes.

These are things that you don't have to live with over there.

Why the hell are the private sector citizens going to raise a Canadian flag for and cheer ourselves for a job well done?

We're a failure as a country.

No one is forcing you to stay......The sprit shown by people like Jack's wife are what makes Canada one of the best places to live on Earth.....And they're worth ten of you.

Guest Derek L

Yes, and these other countries immigration policies obviously don’t see you as fit…….perhaps you’re lucky to be in Canada……like the old saying goes, when you point a finger at someone, you’re pointing three back at yourself.