Sun TV sets complaints record

M.Dancer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard about Erickson's interview with Margie Gillis and the fact that it had generated thousands of complaints with the public. I finally had a chance to view it and it's probably the most outrageous, uncomfortable interview I've ever seen. Krista Erickson is a complete boob - rude and boorish. She should be fired on the spot. Have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUfKrQpQbg&feature=related

Who would you rather dring beer with.....Margie Gillis or Erickson.............Personally I think that Erickson would be more fun - more honest and would have a charming nasty edge that I would find attractive and something to be respected. In the alternative...Gillis seems to have had a very nice and self endulgent life as an artist at the expense of the working Joe who in reality ``sacrficed` themselves for the community. Gillis reminds me of the privledged sector of soft spoken - wine sipping twits that roll down the hills and fall into the meadows with skirts blooming and lighting the misty grey with giggles.

Gillis is the type of leftist elite that believes that `bliss` is a noble and useful past time - as she dances and others sleep under a bridge in the city soot. All my life as an artist I have never taken a grant...I struggle to buy a good brush or a set of strings...I have suffered persecution for having a dream - Gillis gets paid for living in dream land...getting back to the beer drinking..

Erickson is a woman of independence and character along with vigor and spirit - I see Margi Gillis as a typical feminist eccentric person who would not be much fun...her company would be tedious...and the chances for an adventureous drunken romance would consist of ...............her waving her hands about like fluttering doves and me going home alone. lol

20 mins for the whole interview? Can I get a play-by-play here?

The only one playing was Erickson the interveiwer...Gillis the dancer does not know how to play...she was weak and defensive. You would hope that the fleeting dancer could stand up for herself...she should develope a sense of humor....between the two woman I would say Erickson came out on top...not because she was rude but because reality always wins. Erickson is street wise...Gillis the dancer surprisingly has a sheltered personality and was not street wise.

You speak like a salon dwelling artist describing a peasant woman he saw.

[sp]

That is so funny that I just got a belly laugh - it is you my clever and talented friend that is the artist..I love peasant woman who are the illigitimate spawn of wandering aristocrats - Yes I can spot a peasant girl that is not a peasant but might hold the title of one...

Let's see here now...

$1.2 million

Divide that by 13 years....

That's $92307 per year on average.

Divide that by roughly 15 million working Canadians

$0.006.

Sun TV, saving Canadians their hard earned money by attacking the arts. Giving back half a cent per year to tax-payers.

Let's see here now...

(Pssst. Cymbercoma. Shhhh. Come here for a second)

(for gawdsakes please don't mention the National Film Board of Canada or any of their productions, especially those animated shorts they do. If the SunTV bunch get a hold of that, we'll never hear the end of it...)

:unsure:

Edited by Shwa

Krista Erickson moves her hands while she speaks a bit too much. Her contentious demeanour is almost an amplified version of certain Fox News and MSNBC personalities. And yes, that was definitely uncomfortable to watch. Erickson could've made her point, which I think is a valid one in a broad sense, in a much more effective way.

As far as whether or not she should be terminated, of course that's in the hands of Sun TV.

Let's see here now...

$1.2 million

Divide that by 13 years....

That's $92307 per year on average.

Divide that by roughly 15 million working Canadians

$0.006.

Sun TV, saving Canadians their hard earned money by attacking the arts. Giving back half a cent per year to tax-payers.

You'd have a point if this was the only pet project funded by the federal government, and if all Canadians were gainfully employed and paying back more in taxes than they were receiving. Although I found Erickson's interview style unpleasant, there are valid criticisms to be levied against federal funds going to these types of programs. For some reason you are trying to obfuscate that and speak to this forum as if we're all idiots.

$100K per year to a foundation is quite a bit of money.If it worth it? That's debatable. But don't play mathematical games with us to try to pull the wool over our eyes - this is but one of many thousands of examples of taxpayer funds going to niche interests of questionable public utility.

You'd have a point if this was the only pet project funded by the federal government, and if all Canadians were gainfully employed and paying back more in taxes than they were receiving. Although I found Erickson's interview style unpleasant, there are valid criticisms to be levied against federal funds going to these types of programs. For some reason you are trying to obfuscate that and speak to this forum as if we're all idiots.

$100K per year to a foundation is quite a bit of money.If it worth it? That's debatable. But don't play mathematical games with us to try to pull the wool over our eyes - this is but one of many thousands of examples of taxpayer funds going to niche interests of questionable public utility.

Well someone has made a decision to fund this dancer,her foundation and productions. Not only that, but they have made this decision over decades based on the citeria they were given to make such decisions. And not only one person, but likely a committee. And Gillis has been bestowed with the Order of Canada, is internationally known. Etc.

Like opera and ballet, this particular art form doesn't really appeal to me, but using my personal taste in art as the reason for something being "debatable" for public funding doesn't quite cut it as opposed to something like publically funding bombs to drop on Libyans heads. Some of those bombs likely cause more than 100k each. Where's the 'public utility' in that?

Make dance not war. :)

Ya, who are we to question the decision of a "committee"? Especially considering they're making the decision based on "decades-old criteria". Only the fringe extremists on the right would have the gall to question taxpayer money going to niche interests. After all, a committee made the decision - they must know they're doing.

I think Glenn Beck actually treats his guests better than that, from what I've seen.

John Doyle makes the valid point: "[Erickson's] career and fame, such as they are, are based on her employment for many years by the taxpayer-supported CBC. Gillis might well have asked Erickson if she’d returned her CBC salary to the taxpayers, being on the side of taxpayers and all."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/television/john-doyle/sun-news-network-canadas-new-comedy-central-tv/article2052345/

I did'nt even know this interview had taken place...This is mainly because I pay almost no attention at all to anything SunTV has to offer...

I just watched this...Krista Ericsson is a complete buffoon...I(And I'm someone who is'nt terribly interested in the arts)...I wish Ms. Gillis had turned things around and asked this hack if she thought it was equally well spent money to give taxpayer money to profitable oil companies through tax breaks?

Does this interview smack of desperation by Harper News Network to drum up interest by picking a fight only the few watching would really care about?

How's those ratings working out,Mr. Peledeau?

Anyway...Just another reason to ignore the 24 hour late night infomercial known as Sun TV...

Edited by Jack Weber

She certainly has nice boobs. :ph34r:

Wow where is Charles Anthony running around banning everyone on this thread?

After all, I got banned twice for making comments similar but in an anti left context.

But everyone is able to persecute someone on the right, and then it's ok to degrade her because she's a woman and not take her seriously and just talk about her private parts.

And this coming from the LEFT? tsk tsk.. shows you how biased and far left this forum is.

Well what do you expect.. mlf are the same as this Maggie Gills on the video where they both collect direct public subsidies to fund their lifestyles.

Edited by mikedavid00

Ya, who are we to question the decision of a "committee"? Especially considering they're making the decision based on "decades-old criteria". Only the fringe extremists on the right would have the gall to question taxpayer money going to niche interests. After all, a committee made the decision - they must know they're doing.

Exactly.

These people obviously don't actually pay into the taxes and SACRIFICE every day to pay these peoples lifestyles.

I really hated that guest using the word SACRIFICE. WHEN A SINGLE MOM HAS TO SIT IN TRAFFIC FOR A TOTAL OF A 11-12 HOUR WORK DAY AND GET LAID OFF, AND CAN'T PAY BILLS WITH THEIR $32k/y JOB BECAUSE ALL THEIR MONEY IS BEING TAKEN AWAY TO GIVE TO THIS WOMAN (figuratively speaking of course) THAT'S WHAT I CALL SACRIFICE. AN EVERY DAY SACRIFICE TO FUNNEL MONEY INTO THE POCKETS OF THESE ELITES WHICH IS A RAMPANT IN CANADA. IT'S A CANADA ONLY PROBLEM.

Exactly.

These people obviously don't actually pay into the taxes and SACRIFICE every day to pay these peoples lifestyles.

I really hated that guest using the word SACRIFICE. WHEN A SINGLE MOM HAS TO SIT IN TRAFFIC FOR A TOTAL OF A 11-12 HOUR WORK DAY AND GET LAID OFF, AND CAN'T PAY BILLS WITH THEIR $32k/y JOB BECAUSE ALL THEIR MONEY IS BEING TAKEN AWAY TO GIVE TO THIS WOMAN (figuratively speaking of course) THAT'S WHAT I CALL SACRIFICE. AN EVERY DAY SACRIFICE TO FUNNEL MONEY INTO THE POCKETS OF THESE ELITES WHICH IS A RAMPANT IN CANADA. IT'S A CANADA ONLY PROBLEM.

Mike, I'm sort of on your side, but you are engaging in hyperbole. In fact, in many ways, the US is worse, and Europe for sure is way more out there.

Guest Derek L

Exactly.

What do you propose then to help that single mom? Funnel my tax dollars to give to her? Reduce the ~$7000 a year she pays in taxes? If so, by how much?

What do you propose then to help that single mom? Funnel my tax dollars to give to her? Reduce the ~$7000 a year she pays in taxes? If so, by how much?

That's a very good question.

See, this is not idealism. This is based on a true story.

An old co-worker has a degree, medium income job, two daughters. Is divorced. Lives in a 1200sq ft shoebox.

Like MANY in the *PRIVATE* sector (the underclass in Canada), she spends 11 HOURS a day commuting and working ALL WEEK. This is not uncommon to anyone in the private sector. With the traffic and commute, this is our full day. Not a 5 hour postal worker day or 3 day nurse work weeks.

Anyhow, what her TOILET breaks as well as the pipe under the bathtub. They are connected. She had to go OUT OF TOWN, STAY AT HER MOTHERS HOUSE WITH HER KIDS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T AFFORD TO FIX THE LEAK SO ENDED UP TRAVELING EVERY DAY FOR LIKE 14 HOURS FOR 2 WEEKS WHILE SHE SAVED MONEY TO PAY TO FIX THE LEAK. This was a woman in her lat 30's.

You see.. her job is to look after her kids and try to raise them properly. This is why she SACRIFICES to work everyday.

But the Civil Service, thinks that HER JOB IS TO SEND MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS. That is the ONLY reason for her existence in Canada is to give money to inexperienced pretend professionals 'playing office' on make-work projects. This is how our gov't thinks of the private sector. We are just managed objects that are there to send them money.

WRONG. She exists to look after HER HOME, HER KIDS. As a CITIZEN.

She's not meant to be some money tree for Stephon Dionne's personal agenda and green programs or a pension for some fat civil servant in agriculture Canada at Dow's Lake in Ottawa who 'plays office' for 5 hours a day.

So here is an oppressed woman and children, a VICTIM of our own gov't punishing her for the fact that she's not part of the elite class of civil servants. 1 in 4 workers that report working full time at a 'usual place of work', work for the civil service.

How do you fix the problem with her? Simple. LET HER KEEP HER OWN MONEY. GET THE GOV'T OUT OF HER POCKETS. GIVE HER FREEDOM.

Question: She has a degree.. she must get paid a lot

Reality: Most degree's are only good these days for getting a job in the civil service who take on communistic style credential-ism practices. The private sector values work experience much more over credential-ism. Also, too many people in Canada have degrees so it means nothing. To see more on this subject, click here. Law of supply and demand, if the private sector doesn't demand education (which they often don't), and everyone has a degree, it does not help your salary that often in the real private sector.

Question: Why does she live in a shoe box?

Reality: Gov't has land. Gov't will not sell a plot to YOU anymore. Gov't now takes bribes from 'land developers' who buy large acreage. The land developers buy the land and pay a HUGE amount of taxes on 'fees' on the land. It's pretty much a racket. A shakedown. The land developers now these days cover the cost of the sewage, power lines, etc. Then land owners will sit on the land for years until the market gets hot. The land then gets sold to 'housing builders'. These are companies you are likely familiar with. When this transfer happens, there is more OUTRAGEOUS fees and taxes to the gov't. The land gets plotted up, and homes get built on them in a sub division. They estimate, that $40,000 of the little 1200sq ft row home is now some direct and indirect tax fee. Since the taxes are now so high on each home, the FINAL COST to consumer must be lower so they can actually afford to buy it. So Canada has all this land, yet UK style shoe box homes. NOW YOU KNOW WHY! AND WHO HAS TO PAY THIS INFLATED FEE? THE SINGLE MOM THAT'S WHO! There's $300 a month she has to pay ultimately to the gov't for the next 35 years! WHOOPEE! Since she can't afford a larger home, she has to go in all kinds of dept to provide her kids with some sort of home and life. She's forced to get a longer term mortgage and get gouged with interest just to have her kids have some sort of happy life as a citizen.

Question: I'm not sure that would make a difference

Answer: Well mommy commutes back and forth. I know many would like to see her take a communist subway or some sort of Russia Korea mode of travel, but here we still have cars and they are a necessity with children. Not for the idiot civil servant in Ottawa working at Tunney's Pasture who get their OWN PRIVATE EMPTY BUSES TO DROP THEM OFF AT THEIR DOORSTEP (not making that up) AND PRIVATE BUS ROADS WITH NO TRAFFIC, NO LIGHTS, AND NO CARS ALLOWED.

-When mommy spends $260 each month on gas, surprise surprise, $100 of that goes to the civil servants pockets. Now she's up to $400 a month.

-Her cel phone and TV are much higher than other countries so ad another $20 for those items. -Her car. Yes the car. The car that she is spending $200 a month on. A good $30 is indirectly going to big brother.

-Then there's her mortgage insurance, vehicle licensing, plates, stickers, home owners insurance. Add all those small things up and put another $50 a month.

Now the gov't is stealing $450 a month from her.

-Oh and how can we forget the energy bills, heat, hydro, water, natural gas. Let's ad $50 a month for her civil servant fee.

Now we're up to $500 a month. Wow that's a lot. If it was for the gov't, she'd have lower price houses, lower interest rates, and she would have a bigger home, better life, and her kids would grow up happy Canadians.

And you know what I purposely did? I didn't even touch the banks, credit cards, HST or income tax. I left those out. What I'm talking about is indirect, hidden, gov't backed fees that we all pay that we don't realize. It's hidden in gas, insurnace, credit cards, energy bills.

These are the real reasons she is struggling so bad. She gets HALF of her money taken from her indirectly, in order to put into an elite class of citizens who 'play office' all day. She gets her money stolen from her to give to other peoples pockets of the public service salaries, pension, and benefits.

So when some ARTIST ELITE sits there and says that SHE SACRIFICES, nahnahnah NO. She has NO IDEA what the hell sacrificing is. She should see how it's like to WORK FOR A LIVING. We have a sick, corrupt, 2-tier society of privileged, and non privileged and I shouldn't be having to send money into this lady's pockets so she can travel around the world and enjoy her life to the fullest off my dime. Shame on all the people here who support that way of living when there are REAL PEOPLE SACRIFICING JUST SO THEY CAN PAY HER FANCY LIFESTYLE.

It's a serious problem in Canada.

Edited by mikedavid00

Guest Derek L

That's a very good question.

See, this is not idealism. This is based on a true story.

An old co-worker has a degree, medium income job, two daughters. Is divorced. Lives in a 1200sq ft shoebox.

Like MANY in the *PRIVATE* sector (the underclass in Canada), she spends 11 HOURS a day commuting and working ALL WEEK. This is not uncommon to anyone in the private sector. With the traffic and commute, this is our full day. Not a 5 hour postal worker day or 3 day nurse work weeks.

Anyhow, what her TOILET breaks as well as the pipe under the bathtub. They are connected. She had to go OUT OF TOWN, STAY AT HER MOTHERS HOUSE WITH HER KIDS BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T AFFORD TO FIX THE LEAK SO ENDED UP TRAVELING EVERY DAY FOR LIKE 14 HOURS FOR 2 WEEKS WHILE SHE SAVED MONEY TO PAY TO FIX THE LEAK. This was a woman in her lat 30's.

You see.. her job is to look after her kids and try to raise them properly. This is why she SACRIFICES to work everyday.

But the Civil Service, thinks that HER JOB IS TO SEND MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS. That is the ONLY reason for her existence in Canada is to give money to jack*sses 'playing office' on make-work projects. This is how our gov't thinks of the private sector. We are just managed objects that are there to send them money.

WRONG. She exists to look after HER HOME, HER KIDS. As a CITIZEN.

She's not meant to be some money tree for Stephon Dionne's personal agenda and green programs or a pension for some fat civil servant in agriculture Canada at Dow's Lake in Ottawa who 'plays office' for 5 hours a day.

So here is an oppressed woman and children, a VICTIM of our own gov't punishing her for the fact that she's not part of the elite class of civil servants. 1 in 4 workers that report working full time at a 'usual place of work', work for the civil service.

How do you fix the problem with her? Simple. LET HER KEEP HER OWN MONEY. GET THE GOV'T OUT OF HER POCKETS. GIVE HER FREEDOM.

Question: She has a degree.. she must get paid a lot

Reality: Most degree's are only good these days for getting a job in the civil service who take on communistic style credential-ism practices. The private sector values work experience much more over credential-ism. Also, too many people in Canada have degrees so it means nothing. To see more on this subject, click here. Law of supply and demand, if the private sector doesn't demand education (which they often don't), and everyone has a degree, it does not help your salary that often in the real private sector.

Question: Why does she live in a shoe box?

Reality: Gov't has land. Gov't will not sell a plot to YOU anymore. Gov't now takes bribes from 'land developers' who buy large acreage. The land developers buy the land and pay a HUGE amount of taxes on 'fees' on the land. It's pretty much a racket. A shakedown. The land developers now these days cover the cost of the sewage, power lines, etc. Then land owners will sit on the land for years until the market gets hot. The land then gets sold to 'housing builders'. These are companies you are likely familiar with. When this transfer happens, there is more OUTRAGEOUS fees and taxes to the gov't. The land gets plotted up, and homes get built on them in a sub division. They estimate, that $40,000 of the little 1200sq ft row home is now some direct and indirect tax fee. Since the taxes are now so high on each home, the FINAL COST to consumer must be lower so they can actually afford to buy it. So Canada has all this land, yet UK style shoe box homes. NOW YOU KNOW WHY! AND WHO HAS TO PAY THIS INFLATED FEE? THE SINGLE MOM THAT'S WHO! There's $300 a month she has to pay ultimately to the gov't for the next 35 years! WHOOPEE! Since she can't afford a larger home, she has to go in all kinds of dept to provide her kids with some sort of home and life. She's forced to get a longer term mortgage and get gouged with interest just to have her kids have some sort of happy life as a citizen.

Question: I'm not sure that would make a difference

Answer: Well mommy commutes back and forth. I know many would like to see her take a communist subway or some sort of Russia Korea mode of travel, but here we still have cars and they are a necessity with children. Not for the idiot civil servant in Ottawa working at Tunney's Pasture who get their OWN PRIVATE EMPTY BUSES TO DROP THEM OFF AT THEIR DOORSTEP (not making that up) AND PRIVATE BUS ROADS WITH NO TRAFFIC, NO LIGHTS, AND NO CARS ALLOWED.

-When mommy spends $260 each month on gas, surprise surprise, $100 of that goes to the civil servants pockets. Now she's up to $400 a month.

-Her cel phone and TV are much higher than other countries so ad another $20 for those items. -Her car. Yes the car. The car that she is spending $200 a month on. A good $30 is indirectly going to big brother.

-Then there's her mortgage insurance, vehicle licensing, plates, stickers, home owners insurance. Add all those small things up and put another $50 a month.

Now the gov't is stealing $450 a month from her.

-Oh and how can we forget the energy bills, heat, hydro, water, natural gas. Let's ad $50 a month for her civil servant fee.

Now we're up to $500 a month. Wow that's a lot. If it was for the gov't, she'd have lower price houses, lower interest rates, and she would have a bigger home, better life, and her kids would grow up happy Canadians.

And you know what I purposely did? I didn't even touch the banks, credit cards, HST or income tax. I left those out. What I'm talking about is indirect, hidden, gov't backed fees that we all pay that we don't realize. It's hidden in gas, insurnace, credit cards, energy bills.

These are the real reasons she is struggling so bad. She gets HALF of her money taken from her indirectly, in order to put into an elite class of citizens who 'play office' all day. She gets her money stolen from her to give to other peoples pockets of the public service salaries, pension, and benefits.

So when some ARTIST ELITE sits there and says that SHE SACRIFICES, nahnahnah NO. She has NO IDEA what the hell sacrificing is. She should see how it's like to WORK FOR A LIVING. We have a sick, corrupt, 2-tier society of privileged, and non privileged and I shouldn't be having to send money into this lady's pockets so she can travel around the world and enjoy her life to the fullest off my dime. Shame on all the people here who support that way of living when there are REAL PEOPLE SACRIFICING JUST SO THEY CAN PAY HER FANCY LIFESTYLE.

It's a serious problem in Canada.

So with all that said, you feel it is the governments role to look after this single mom? That, since she’s a single mom, she should not have to pay taxes? What did she pay last year, 7-8K? You feel the government should sell her land on the cheap, but discriminate against others that can pay market value? How do you propose to pay for all this? Raise my taxes?……..You’re a closet socialist!

Exactly.

You seem like a 'free market" guy...Perhaps you should blame your personal economic ethos for your lot in life?

Guest Derek L

You seem like a 'free market" guy...Perhaps you should blame your personal economic ethos for your lot in life?

I'm free market, he's just ignorant......he wants to gut the civil service to help out this women making 32k a year......Why would someone like me pay her 32k a year when I could hire a newly unemployed civil servant for 26k.......

So with all that said, you feel it is the governments role to look after this single mom? That, since she’s a single mom, she should not have to pay taxes? What did she pay last year, 7-8K? You feel the government should sell her land on the cheap, but discriminate against others that can pay market value? How do you propose to pay for all this? Raise my taxes?……..You’re a closet socialist!

Are you kidding?

The problem is we're ALL getting too many taxes taken away from us. I don't believe in giving certain privileged over another. This is why I agree only with a flat tax. It's fair for everyone, and everything.

There's one reality you have to face though. If taxes are cut, the civil service will have to be cut big time. I'm talking big time. Look I'm from Ottawa. I worked for the Department Of National Defense. All my friends were civil servants. I'm from the culture. I know it very well. We can't continue to hire people into these 'play office' make work jobs where they sit around and pat each other on the back for 5 days a week, 4-6 hours a day.

You want to know what my role was at the Department of National Defense? You want to know what they spent HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars on? For some reason I've kept my mouth shut about this all these years but here it goes..

They wanted a guy to go around the building with an expensive, new $2000, 3mp 'digital camera' taking pictures of important people around the building. Mug shots with smiles. They wanted me, to build an automated organizational chart that would show who was in the chain of command (again just to pump their own egos.. I was told it's a military thing and very important to them). You won't believe this next part.

They bought a massive, pro level PLOTTER with insanely expensive, thick, rolls of poster paper (extremely high quality). And get this. They wanted me to print out this MASSIVE colour org chart the size of a 65" Plasma TV (in those days, this was VERY high tech and VERY expensive), and get this..

They were actually going to bring in professionals get CUSTOM GLASS FRAMES AND WOOD BORDER put around them, and then hang them outside of the elevator on each floor!!!!! LOL!!

And get this.. you absolutely won't believe this. This project was going on for TWO YEARS!!!

And the last kicker.. that last thing that makes your jaw drop. It was raised the fact that there's so many people that come and go each week it would be impossible to update it. And the answer was, they were going to hire students TO DO NOTHING BUT LOOK AFTER THE ORG CHART!!

There's was problems printing the org chart through the plotter. They hired a student for 8 MONTHS to get it to print through and she couldn't do it. An Asian immigrant student. On my second day there, I printed through the plotter in 2 days.

The org chart thing continued since after I left.

A couple years passed. I was about to move to Toronto from Ottawa. And as fait had it, I saw a guy that I used to work with. I asked about the org chart project and how it was going.

It was scrapped. 2 years, various employees. Full time staff. All for some 'org chart that might be nice to look at when people are going in and out of elevators'. Near quote of the justification.

I can sit for HOURS telling more stories like this. Especially some of the stuff the other employees were doing.

I worked 5 hours a day. Had 2 hours of break time in between. Shopped during work hours at the Rideau Center all the time... i mean everyone did.. it wasn't just me. I sat at the bench at the Canal smoking cigarettes and talking on the phone.

I once looked up at the DND building and thought.. man.. this is the life. I love this job. I'm so happy to be here. I'm so glad I went to school. I had no idea the office place was this 'easy'. I love this country.

But I was a young ignorant, idiot back then and I didn't realize the people I was hurting by my involvement with the gov't. It wasn't my fault.. I was just doing what I thought was right.

My lot in life is much higher than the average Canadians so I'm doing very well for myself. My Neighbor just listed his house at $624k.

I'm a citizen and want to see Canadians prosper and be free. I don't only care about myself. I don't like to see fellow Canadians in the underclass private sector struggling to survive because the gov't takes all their money away for an elite class of society.