Pollsters got it so wrong!

Maybe Canadians were tired of getting polled constantly during the last 7 years of minorities that they mislead pollsters in frustrations.

I never answer polls truthfully, I suggest that everyone else do the same. The Conservatives spend over 30 Million a year polling with your tax money!

Ridiculous.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/second-reading/blogolitics/610000-probe-into-grit-polling-dings-tories-instead/article802565/

Maybe Canadians were tired of getting polled constantly during the last 7 years of minorities that they mislead pollsters in frustrations.

Do Canadians organize spontaneously and plot out their answers to those annoying phone calls?

Do Canadians organize spontaneously and plot out their answers to those annoying phone calls?

I wouldn't think so jbg but who knows. Anything is possible. I just don't appreciate being lied to by those doing the polling and those funding the polling. The man who runs EKOS was a Liberal staffer and is a lifelong Liberal party member. The CBC backs the Liberals during every election at every level, this is well documented. So the CBC is using 61M of our tax dollars to give an ex Liberal staffer free reign to poll how he sees fit. Do you guys really think that he's going to give numbers that his boss, the CBC, doesn't approve of?

Thhis same man Frank Graves has donated over $11,000 to the LPC. Wake up guys.

But why were they right about the NDP?

I think it's more likely that some blue Liberals went for Harper, fearing an NDP surge that was mirroring Ontario in 1991.

I agree with this. Liberals probably lost some voters to the Conservatives at the end (after the last polls). I aslo think the Conservatives were better able to get the vote out which would result in higher actual results.

I wouldn't think so jbg but who knows. Anything is possible. I just don't appreciate being lied to by those doing the polling and those funding the polling. The man who runs EKOS was a Liberal staffer and is a lifelong Liberal party member. The CBC backs the Liberals during every election at every level, this is well documented. So the CBC is using 61M of our tax dollars to give an ex Liberal staffer free reign to poll how he sees fit. Do you guys really think that he's going to give numbers that his boss, the CBC, doesn't approve of?

Thhis same man Frank Graves has donated over $11,000 to the LPC. Wake up guys.

He's been donating for 27 and a half years? That's loyalty.

(By law, $400.00/yr is the maximum you can donate.)

(Yes, I know this is relatively recent so he might have done a big one before this law was passed.)