Osama Bin Laden is Dead

...not to mention unemployed Nazis adding their two-bits.

Watch it!

Soon your buddy Dre will be along to intimate you are an "intellectual lightweight" for thinking such things!!!

(even though there is historical precedent for such things)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it!

Soon your buddy Dre will be along to intimate you are an "intellectual lightweight" for thinking such things!!!

(even though there is historical precedent for such things)

Well to dre....the Grand Mufti is something one buys @ Tim Hortons.

:P

At least Al Quaeda seems to need a good reason to blow up people. I can hear them saying that "the reason we blew up that bus is because...." and that I'd be fully convinced by the reasoning.

You assume they care what you think. They couldn't care less what you think. They have no interest in your support.

Do you think Al Quaeda is grateful for your support?

My support of what?

You asked whether Al Quaeda cares if I support them. Obviously it's a rhetorical question since I could never support a group that wants to murder my people. I asked if you're an Al Quaeda supporter, in view of the tenor of the exchange. Edited by jbg

You asked whether Al Quaeda cares if I support them. Obviously it's a rhetorical question since I could never support a group that wants to murder my people. I asked if you're an Al Quaeda supporter, in view of the tenor of the exchange.

I let you ponder that one and come to a conclusion entirely on your own.

• 1 month later...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-charges-dropped-al-qaeda-leaders/story?id=13867664

Osama bin Laden is in the clear. Federal prosecutors have elected to drop hundreds of criminal charges against the al Qaeda leader and architect of the 9/11 terror attacks because he will be unable to appear in court to answer them.

Bin Laden was indicted back in 1998 in the Southern District of New York for his role in the al Qaeda attack on the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, which killed more than 200 people, including a dozen Americans. Several superseding indictments in the same federal jurisdiction piled on more charges.

On Thursday, Assistant U.S. Attorney Nicholas Lewin presented a formal recommendation to U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara that Bin Laden not be prosecuted on any of the charges, given that he is dead.

Has there been any other incidents of charges dropped against people who are dead?

Calm down folks...just another day for the Leader of the Free World!

Free world hugh? Leader? Give me a break - your system is dysfucntional and can not come up with a real leader - It is rule by committee and a figure head...one with big ears and a nice vocal tone. This whole Bin Laden adventure was pitiful - firstly YOUR intelligence service is useless or it turns a blind eye to relevant matters... The killing of this rich old boy from Saudi was pitiful - to quote your leader of the free world " I always said if I could get a clear shot at Bin Laden I would take it" - This guy smacks of privledged cowerdice - He acts like he was playing the video game "Call Of Duty" - or as if you took the bad guy out in a one on one knife fight in some back alley - He is just some weasil lawyer from Chicago.

This idea of dropping charges held over a dead man is probably thought of to appease the Saudis...heaven forbid that one of their favorite sons would go down in the history books as some master mind crimminal - personally I don't believe that Bin Laden had the intellectual capacity to plan and execute 9 11 - any more than Hitler was smart enough to do what he did - but now with both of these villians dead we will never know who was really pulling the strings - how convenient.

Free world hugh? Leader? Give me a break - your system is dysfucntional and can not come up with a real leader - It is rule by committee and a figure head...one with big ears and a nice vocal tone.

True....Americans don't elect Lord Dictators by party proxy as in Canada!

This whole Bin Laden adventure was pitiful - firstly YOUR intelligence service is useless or it turns a blind eye to relevant matters... The killing of this rich old boy from Saudi was pitiful - to quote your leader of the free world " I always said if I could get a clear shot at Bin Laden I would take it"

Well, it's not like CSIS found or killed him. They're still smarting from the Arar fiasco.

personally I don't believe that Bin Laden had the intellectual capacity to plan and execute 9 11 - any more than Hitler

Leave Hitler out of this....he was a published author!