Jihadis working for PMO.

PIK

Perhaps Rae shouldn't have used that word, since he is a minister but the meaning is true. Harper is becoming a Gaddafi-like, with the attitude that he seems to think he's above the law in a number of situations that the Tories have found themselves in. What I think is even worse , Harper supporters don't really care what he does to the country as long as it doesn't hurt them.

Perhaps Rae shouldn't have used that word, since he is a minister but the meaning is true. Harper is becoming a Gaddafi-like, with the attitude that he seems to think he's above the law in a number of situations that the Tories have found themselves in. What I think is even worse , Harper supporters don't really care what he does to the country as long as it doesn't hurt them.

Oh come on now, "Gaffafi-like??"

Bob Rae should have packed it in years ago, or stuck with the Federal NDP and spare the Liberal party this sort of Godwin's Law like boobery.

So Rae thinks people in the PMO are planning to kill enemies of Islam? Hmm i don't get the comparison or the usage of the word. Rae is an idiot.

This was my fav part of the article:

Dimitri Soudas, Harper’s director of communications, reacted quickly to Rae’s remarks.

He described them as “extreme comments that are insulting to victims of terrorism and jihadism.”

:lol: BWAHAAHAHAAaAAaaaaaa!! Wow, anything to score political points. What a wuss. I hate Canadian politics, no side ever shuts up with the completely moronic jabs. At least in the US its the pundits who make most of the stupid insults/jabs.

Harper is becoming a Gaddafi-like

Oh yes, he is :D

"I came to Ottawa in November with the firm belief that the only people in

this country who should have guns are police officers and soldiers"

Alan Rock, "Taking Aim on Guns"

it's well-known our PM is a control freak

The Liberal Hoplophobe controlfreaks.

"Nothing in politics happens suddenly, everything is done one small step at a time."

- - Warran Allmand (Lib.),WTN 1995.(Father of Canada's "Gun Control" Laws,1978)

Toto - I'm not in Kansas anymore (neither is Rae) :lol: