Democrat Union Official Admits to Voter Fraud

It seems that every election season more and more fraud takes place. For a minute, quit taking sides and just think about it. People are willing to commit fraud. It's a disturbing trend, people, I don't care which side is doing it. I think 2000 was the first time it really came into the public's psyche and it's been getting worse each time.

And the powers that be seem to be willing to let it happen. In many contests, multiple recounts were allowed until the losing party won, and then the recounts stopped. What the hell is going on? If these things continue, how long will it takes until democracy turns into something else.

Can riots be far behind?

It seems that every election season more and more fraud takes place. For a minute, quit taking sides and just think about it. People are willing to commit fraud. It's a disturbing trend, people, I don't care which side is doing it.

It's surprising to see you come down on poor Shady so hard. He's used to you being his unquestioning cheerleader. :lol:

So you can't quit taking sides for a minute and see that this fraud is getting worse? Then lets view it from your side for a minute. Wasn't Gore losing the election in 2000 unjust? And reports of cheating, fraud and recounts election after election prove that this situation is only getting worse.

What will it lead to?

Hey everyone guess who that tape is from? It is Baitbart, so we already know Shady is lying. Right Shady? Want me to show you some tape Baitbart already edited to make it sound like someone was saying something? We know it is a lie Shady you need to stop posting these tapes Shady.

I knew there was a reason this wasn't picked up by any media outlet it is because it is an out right lie. It is a doctored edited video tape from James O'Keefe Shady's favorite liar. Remember the guy who posted Doctored tapes which Shady then posted here as fact. Same thing must be happening.

Can I post them, then?

You seem to be committed to the Democratic Party is some umbilical way. There are lots of indications of voter fraud, all over the place, and going back a couple of elections. ACORN is shameless about it, even giving out gas vouchers, free food, etc. to get people to register.

How did Al Franken ever get elected to the Senate? Judicial decisions, not clearly by the public. (Franken lost, initially, and began getting one category of voters, ie. absentee votes, then the military vote, eliminated from the tally. I don't understand the logic, except troops are a lot more likely to vote Republican than Democrat.) They used to stuff the ballot boxes -- now they eliminate whole classes of voters.

There's other signs of fraud as well. In Illinios, Obama's home state and the US champion of voter fraud, they seem to be dicking around with absentee ballots. (The Illinois Democrats, under old Mayor Daly, are generally conceded to have stolen the Kennedy election from Nixon through vote stuffing.)

This year marks the first Illinois election that any registered voter can cast their ballot by mail, no excuses necessary. Even as the deadline for postmarking those ballots nears, problems are brewing.

An Illinois county election official says that thousands, and potentially hundreds of thousands, of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.

Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.

"By the time I filled it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted," Carter said.

She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization. IDCC officials claim they are entering ballot request information into their own database before sending the mailings on to election authorities who then mail voters the ballot. [...]

Carter and others who contacted the I-Team are furious that their vote may also be thrown out because the IDCC put the registered voters' wrong birthdate on the form.

"My birthdate is wrong," said Carter. "That means it doesn't match the election board of commissioners' records."

The IDCC says that less that "1 percent of the ballot applications have been affected by the date-of-birth glitch and that a voter's birthday is not a required piece of personal data to request a ballot."

The whole article can be seen at http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=7747590

Edited by Bugs

So you can't quit taking sides for a minute and see that this fraud is getting worse? Then lets view it from your side for a minute. Wasn't Gore losing the election in 2000 unjust? And reports of cheating, fraud and recounts election after election prove that this situation is only getting worse.

What will it lead to?

No, it's not getting worse at all. Such elections have always been flawed with fraud, undervotes, overvotes, spoiled ballots, miscounts, etc. It is not 100% preventable and many states do not consider it a major concern unless the competing vote count is very close, having established thresholds that require recounts as a matter of law.

Can I post them, then?

You seem to be committed to the Democratic Party is some umbilical way. There are lots of indications of voter fraud, all over the place, and going back a couple of elections. ACORN is shameless about it, even giving out gas vouchers, free food, etc. to get people to register.

How did Al Franken ever get elected to the Senate? Judicial decisions, not clearly by the public. (Franken lost, initially, and began getting one category of voters, ie. absentee votes, then the military vote, eliminated from the tally. I don't understand the logic, except troops are a lot more likely to vote Republican than Democrat.) They used to stuff the ballot boxes -- now they eliminate whole classes of voters.

There's other signs of fraud as well. In Illinios, Obama's home state and the US champion of voter fraud, they seem to be dicking around with absentee ballots. (The Illinois Democrats, under old Mayor Daly, are generally conceded to have stolen the Kennedy election from Nixon through vote stuffing.)

The whole article can be seen at http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=7747590

Wow is someone nuts or what? Yah Daily stuffed the ballot box so much in Cook County that Nixon got 100,000 votes there than any other Republican on the Ballot and Kennedy 50 000 less votes then any Democrat on the ballot. However if we look downstate outside of Chicago we see a very high Republican number something so high it appears to be outside the margin of error. Maybe there is a reason Nixon didn't challenge the election it was cause he was stuffing ballot boxes down there. You are crazy numbers show that much.

Edited by punked

Another Democrat, this time in Florida. They've been arrested and charged with voter fraud.

Daytona Beach Commissioner Arrested On Fraud Charges

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Daytona Beach City Commissioner Derrick Henry and his campaign manager, Genesis Robinson, were arrested Wednesday, charged with committing absentee ballot fraud during Henry’s 2010 re-election campaign

WFTV

And guess what they're accused of doing? Trying to add more votes. It's the Democrat way. The vote early, vote often mantra is still alive and well. This has got to stop. They're stealing democracy.

No, it's not getting worse at all. Such elections have always been flawed with fraud, undervotes, overvotes, spoiled ballots, miscounts, etc. It is not 100% preventable and many states do not consider it a major concern unless the competing vote count is very close, having established thresholds that require recounts as a matter of law.

It's getting worse, man. It's getting so that each side expects the other side to do it so they plan on it themselves. This kind of thing will not end pretty.

It's getting worse, man. It's getting so that each side expects the other side to do it so they plan on it themselves. This kind of thing will not end pretty.

It isn't getting worse it is becoming more transparent. People are informed and they know what is right and what is wrong. They are checking before elections and saying "why was I kicked off the voter registry?" Or they are going to the voting booth and saying "why is this person looking over my shoulder when I vote?" They know who to call when these things happen and they are reported. That is a good thing. 50 years ago it just wasn't the same way as it is today.