$3 billion a year of your tax money is not enough!

the US government is offering to give israel more money per year in exchange for them to stop doing something illegal. oh and it's for only 60 days!

what a deal!

i can't wait to see what other goodies US will give to israel once this 2 months is up!

$$$

all israel does is GIVE GIVE GIVE!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't bother me at all....why does it bother you in Canada? Hell, the US has blown way more than that on NORAD and NATO.

so money no longer talks. i'm glad that you're so flexible on your views and so financially giving at the expense of the american people.

so money no longer talks. i'm glad that you're so flexible on your views and so financially giving at the expense of the american people.

The expense of the "rich" American people who pay all the taxes. The poor and middle class don't pay taxes do they?

the US government is offering to give israel more money per year in exchange for them to stop doing something illegal. oh and it's for only 60 days!

what a deal!

i can't wait to see what other goodies US will give to israel once this 2 months is up!

$$$

all israel does is GIVE GIVE GIVE!

So how IS life in Israel these days? What settlement did you decide to reside in?

Money most certainly talks....and the US does a lot of talkin'. Again, why is it a concern to you?

He is obviously making fun of Americans like you who are complacent and pretend that it's okay for your government to hand out welfare money to another country with 0 benefit to you.

Edited by naomiglover

He is obviously making fun of Americans like you who are complacent and pretend that it's okay for your government to hand out welfare money to another country with 0 benefit to you.

The fact you see 0 benefit shows just how jejune you are. You probably don't remember when Egypt sat on the other side. Now they sit on our side and that didn't happen out of the blue. On top of that, Israel kills more islamic terrorists every year than any other non Nato country.

Value per $$

The fact you see 0 benefit shows just how jejune you are. You probably don't remember when Egypt sat on the other side. Now they sit on our side and that didn't happen out of the blue. On top of that, Israel kills more islamic terrorists every year than any other non Nato country.

Value per $$

Not to mention li'l things like this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Corporation

...naturally...upon naiomi and bud finding that their computers are classic examples dirty Zionist assisted technology, they'll be wanting to throw them away. But, how does one do that and still continue to post on the interwebs?? Tough choice.

Are you answering for other members too? US foreign aid (military, humanitarian, economic, etc.) runs about $15 billion per year and is provided for US interests and policies. It is a drop in the bucket compared to other discretionary expenditures and budget items, many of which do not benefit me as well. Aid to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine are required as part of the 1979 Camp David peace accords.

Why do some Canadians worry so much about American taxes and federal budget? Should I worry about Canada's federal budget?

Is Israel's survival illegal to you?

Do you have anything to do in life other than throw out anti-Jewish spam?

Why do some Canadians worry so much about American taxes and federal budget? Should I worry about Canada's federal budget?

Probably not, but seeing as you spend most of your time on a Canadian message board, I guess you worry a lot about Canada.

What's it to you?

Probably not, but seeing as you spend most of your time on a Canadian message board, I guess you worry a lot about Canada.

What's it to you?

You have already answered the question...as obviously an American's mere presence here is cause for you to be concerned, let alone questions or comments about Canadian budgets, domestic policy, foreign policy, or political parties.

I probably need to spend even more time here whining about Canadian print and broadcast media, film production, stock market, sports, education, immigration, oil production, environmental degradation, etc., etc. because like you say, it's a Canadian message board (hosted in Houston, Texas).

I probably need to spend even more time here whining about Canadian print and broadcast media, film production, stock market, sports, education, immigration, oil production, environmental degradation, etc., etc. because like you say, it's a Canadian message board (hosted in Houston, Texas).

That's my job...

Are you answering for other members too?

like you don't respond to posts directed at others.

US foreign aid (military, humanitarian, economic, etc.) runs about $15 billion per year and is provided for US interests and policies.

1/5 of this goes to the supposedly thriving country of israel. that's quite a big percentage of the money. furthermore, there is no interest or benefit to the US to give $3billion + a year to israel. this has already been researched and documented extensively by the self-hating jews, mearsheimer and walt.

Why has the US been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state? the israel lobby

instead of playing stupid, why don't you come out and admit that it's the israeli lobby that has your government by the balls. a real patriot would admit to this. they would admit to the amount of money the lobby gives to the so-called representatives of the people. money does talk and this money has bought your government in favour of another country's interests.

It is a drop in the bucket compared to other discretionary expenditures and budget items, many of which do not benefit me as well.

way to reason it out.

Aid to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine are required as part of the 1979 Camp David peace accords.

total aid -

US aid to israel: $114 billion

US aid to egypt: $50 billion

US aid to jordan: $4 billion

US aid to palestinians: insignificant

there are 3 groups that benefit from this aid:

#1 - israel

#2 - weapons companies

#3 - corrupt politicians who pass bills in favour of another country

losers:

#1 - you

this is more than about just a federal budget. the US is supporting a cancer and a system that effects the whole world.

What's it to you?

You have already answered the question...as obviously an American's mere presence here is cause for you to be concerned, let alone questions or comments about Canadian budgets, domestic policy, foreign policy, or political parties.

It seems some have a problem with my presence as well.

like you don't respond to posts directed at others.

Apparently you needed her help.

1/5 of this goes to the supposedly thriving country of israel. that's quite a big percentage of the money. furthermore, there is no interest or benefit to the US to give $3billion + a year to israel. this has already been researched and documented extensively by the self-hating jews, mearsheimer and walt.

Too bad...we're going to send the aid anyway...if only to piss you off.

instead of playing stupid, why don't you come out and admit that it's the israeli lobby that has your government by the balls. a real patriot would admit to this. they would admit to the amount of money the lobby gives to the so-called representatives of the people. money does talk and this money has bought your government in favour of another country's interests.

So what should I do about all those Canadian lobbyists bitching about softwood lumber and auto plants?

this is more than about just a federal budget. the US is supporting a cancer and a system that effects the whole world.

CanAm trade runs about $1.5 billion PER DAY....who benefits more from the big bad USA....Israel or Canada?

Another reason to love Israel:

(Oct. 5) -- Israel, one of the world's leading makers of unmanned aircraft, unveiled today a new, small drone that can hover like a helicopter and fly like an airplane.

Israel Aerospace Industries debuted its Panther unmanned aerial vehicle in Israel, touting its ability to take off without a runway and then fly for up to six hours. "An intriguing option is the Panther's ability to hover or land quietly in enemy territory, conduct surveillance like a ground sensor and then take off again," industry magazine Aviation Week & Space Technology reported.

http://www.aolnews.com/tech/article/israeli-company-debuts-tilt-rotor-drone/19661602