This is Who We're Supposed to 'Make Peace" With?

jbg

This article, excerpted below (link) speaks for itself:

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

I do not need to add explanation or commentary less I be considered bigoted against Islam.

I do not need to add explanation or commentary less I be considered bigoted against Islam.

2 things, mr. "radical leftist lawyer":

- ahmadinejad does not equal islam

- why is US' military attack on iran acceptable to you while iran's response is not?

Cut the sarcasm.

He says he does.

- why is US' military attack on iran acceptable to you while iran's response is not?

Because if they lived and let livce so would we. Quite the contrary with them.

The world is run by idiots and wanna be idiots..be my guest..step forward with more useless rhetoric. America is and always will be a culture of pirates and scoundrels who have such a finely tuned media and propoganda machine that they are always presented as the John Wayne freedom fighters of the century...They have the very best domestic public relations department on earth..You can commit every injustice and sin and managae to convince the public that you are fighting to maintain your "freedom" - usually freedom to plunder.

As for Iran - It is a mobster style dictatorship under the guise of supposed noble Islamic ideas that show no evidence of real civilization - nor a just culture.

Isreal on the other hand is ANOTHER mobster styled dictatorship - difference being it is run by committee. Personally I have lost all faith in human systems of rule and governance...They can all f - off and perish for all I care. Everything is about deception and personal profit...we are in a state of cannibalism - and eventually the human collective will if not all ready go into a state of eating it's own muscle - auto- cannibalism...I just wish they would hurry up and get it over with so I can have some peace of mind when viewing the world.

This article, excerpted below (link) speaks for itself:

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

Are you talking about 'make peace' with Ahmadinejad or Iran as a nation?

This seems to be a non-sequitur actually - a rhetorical response. One side talks about 'military strikes' the other side talks about burying the leadership. More or less sounds all the same.

The west has been 'attacking' Iran for decades. Iran has not attacked anyone. The US/West does not want to make peace either.

The 'powers that be" want to control all of the Middle-East and Iran is part of that. The more the US protects Israel the more revenge is spreaded throughtout this region and peace is a long way off.

The west has been 'attacking' Iran for decades. Iran has not attacked anyone. The US/West does not want to make peace either.

The 'powers that be" want to control all of the Middle-East and Iran is part of that. The more the US protects Israel the more revenge is spreaded throughtout this region and peace is a long way off.

Aside from protecting BP's private property in 1953, and seeking to rescue hostages in May 1980, what attacks?

This is another case of bad translation...

He didn't say "May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world,"

A better translation is "May you be covered with kisses, your body on a table, we are so dirty, you rock my world"

Aside from protecting BP's private property in 1953, and seeking to rescue hostages in May 1980, what attacks?

Those are just two of the many. The US has been actively doing operations in Iran for the past few years now.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN29358834

There are attacks that go on behind the scenes we will never hear about. The most recent attack was the computer virus uploaded to Iran's nuclear facility.

There are attacks that go on behind the scenes we will never hear about. The most recent attack was the computer virus uploaded to Iran's nuclear facility.

I think we all know who did that one. At least I hope we do.

Attacks like that may save many innocent people from incineration at the hands of a group of madmen.

Attacks like that may save many innocent people from incineration at the hands of a group of madmen.

It's like saying, attacking Israel may save many innocent people from incineration at the hands of a group of madmen.

You do not miss an opportunity to salivate and advocate military attacks against anyone who criticizes Israel.

By the way, why should anyone take this Radical Leftist Lawyer thing seriously?

You're neither a leftist or a man who respects law. Perhaps you should just leave the word Radical there.

It's like saying, attacking Israel may save many innocent people from incineration at the hands of a group of madmen.

Yes, Dub, Bud, except Israel does not go around staging random, senseless attacks.

You do not miss an opportunity to salivate and advocate military attacks against anyone who criticizes Israel.

No, only against those that make a career out of trying to kill Jews.

By the way, why should anyone take this Radical Leftist Lawyer thing seriously?

You're neither a leftist or a man who respects law. Perhaps you should just leave the word Radical there.

I'm very hurt and insulted. </sarcasm>

Lets see... you mess with their internal affairs with your role in installing the Genedarme. Then you back Saddam Husseins invasions in which chemical weapons were used against Iranian villages, then you make a global proclamation that the nation of Iran is "evil" and part of an "axis" of evil. Now youre hinting that you might use military force over their decision to enrich uranium... a legal activity for NPT signatories.

And now youre like 'Theyre not talking nice to us!!! :('

Dont get me wrong... Its a stupid inflamatory comment. I wish you guys weren't such dicks to each other!

You're both linked to http://www.cjpme.org/ in your signatures.

i laughed, not because you think only 1 person supports justice and peace in the middle east, but because you said:

Israel does not go around staging random, senseless attacks.

LOL

i don't know if you're actually ignorant about israel's actions or you choose to purposely lie.

Edited by bud

i laughed, not because you think only 1 person supports justice and peace in the middle east, but because you said:

i don't know if you're actually ignorant about israel's actions or you choose to purposely lie.

So you're saying the "justice and peace in the middle east" equals putting Israel's existence as a Jewish state at the mercy of its neighbors.

??

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

That I think that Naomi, Dub and Bud are a single poster.

A friend or the opposite

Hi to all from Georgia! I’ve always believed the friendship of our stupid president Saakashvili with Washington will not make much good for my country... Well it seems my assumption is being proved out.

You see not only are the Americans creating some kind of a military lab for testing deadly viruses in a village Alekseyevka near our capital Tbilisi, they also want to build storages for the most dangerous viruses in our mountains!! See they’re just making their dirt area out of my country...

They just don’t care that even without it many of us live in poverty, but if the Americans do all they plan than no tourist will come here thus depriving us of the last means to survive... No kind of democracy can be built like that...

So guys imho you all should choose your friends very carefully and not fall for the promises and money...

So you're saying the "justice and peace in the middle east" equals putting Israel's existence as a Jewish state at the mercy of its neighbors.

that's not what i think and that's not what most people who support justice and peace think.

justice means respecting moral and lawful obligations. it means giving back the land that israel continues to annex from the palestinians. it also means, to remove the wall that cuts deep into palestinian land. it means giving back the control of major highways, borders, airways, water, trading and everything else that comes with allowing people to live freely in their own land. doing all that will not put israel's security at risk. really, think about it, how would removing illegal settlements and pushing back the wall that cuts into the palestinian land reduce israel's security?

in other words:

Justice 1

Definition: The quality of being just; conformity to the principles of righteousness and rectitude in all things; strict performance of moral obligations; practical conformity to human or divine law; integrity in the dealings of men with each other; rectitude; equity; uprightness.

why do you resist justice?

Israel can exist as whatever type of state it wants, for as long as it wants... it just cant conquer/settle land that doesnt belong to it.

I think religious states are a stupid idea... but thats just my opinion. They can do what they like in that regard.

Right. They just set up terrorist organizations in other countries to undermine that democracy. See Lebanon.

Every major power picks sides to support in various little regional disputes and participates in them by proxy.

Id question your assertion that Hezzbolah undermines democracy as well. In addition to having a military arm, they are also a grass roots political movement with very strong support amonst the Druze, a sect of Shia Islam.

Almost half of Lebanons population are Immami/Druze Shias... why do you find it suprising that Iran would sponsor the resistance of a foreign invasion?

Seems logical to me...