A Harper Dictionary

Telling the truth; that it is right to lie to get elected??? I am fed up with lying politicians from all parties. If they get elected on an issue and then do the opposite; they should be forced to resign. Democracy is supposed to be year round not just election day. The ruling government is supposed to listen to what the people want. Canadians need to get involved and quit accepting lies from politicians. Speak up and get involved.

Just wait a minute so in order to be a moderate you have to be

100%- pro-abortion and reccomend abortion to every 14 year old girl that gets pregnant

100%- pro-drugs, it seems to me that a moderate is also a person who wants to legalize as many narcotics as possible

100% anti religion, in order to be a moderate you have to show intolerance towards christians

100%- pro-gay rights, it also seems that in order to be moderate one must believe that before 1970 this country was no better than the nazis, and that homosexuality is a healthy and great lifestyle, despite what the Atlanta Center For Disease Control says.

I think its fairly sad that we have to shut down debate in the name of political correctness. This nation is at a sad state of affairs if any person who disagree's with abortion, gay marriage, and traditional values is considered an evil bigot.

I think I know what that scary hidden agenda is,

- All Canadians must wear blue khakis, blue shirt, and drive blue cars for the rest of their life.

- Missionary position will be the only sexual position allowed :o

- All Canadian's must eat bagels on wednesdays, and turkey on tuesdays

- All Canadian's must eat beef

- All Canadian's will be forced to eat whipped cream straight from the can

- The only toilets that would be allowed are blue toilets.

- We all have to watch Arnold Schwarzenagers worst movie Kindergarten Cop :o

- Canada will be forced to watch all of the Rocky movies over and over again.

Am I getting close to the hidden agenda yet Takeanumber. :o:P

Hey Takeanumber what party are you voting for, let me guess the Marijauna Party :P . I think you would fit right in.

Seven: the lines between far left and far right are really, really blurred. Some people are so authoritarian far right that they end up being a member of the religious fundamentalist left (and it does exist!)

Hey Takeanumber what party are you voting for, let me guess the Marijauna Party  . I think you would fit right in.

Again, with the personal attacks. I've already stated which way I'm leaning in my riding.

Morality is slowly being outlawed on the high road to political correctness.

This statement has a lot in common with what a Taliban fighter said during a a Frontline interview. (Frontline, PBS, September 3, 2001) [i remember it well, sadly, because of what happened 8 days later. :( ] I'm not implying anybody here is Taliban, I'm merely saying that the statement has a lot in common with the Taliban thesis.

Some people believe that 'political correctness' means 'respect'.

I believe that several people who are anti-Politically correct might be anti-respect (towards several specific groups).

One pattern has become obvious: there exists people who believe that prop up their belief that they don't have to respect certain minorities. (Hence, potentialy, the opposition to hate crime legislation.)

I'm expecting a personal attack, because it's always easier to attack the person and not the arguement, which frequently happens when I make a devastating blow.

The fact remains, when it comes to aboriginals, francophones, homosexuals and a woman's right to chose, Harper is very much out of touch with the Canadian mainstream.

The Tax cuts arn't nearly as scary as the Alliance attitude towards the Charter and women.

What's wrong with the Torie attitude towards women? And do all those Torie women know about it?

I'm expecting a personal attack, because it's always easier to attack the person and not the arguement, which frequently happens when I make a devastating blow.

:lol: The reason you get personal attacks is because you make them!

And because you make ludicrous statements about yourself like your insipid writing has struck a"devastating blow" :P

Takeanumber,

This is very much like a Mars, Venus thing. Conservatives probably find it a waist of valuable time to respond to the likes of this long winded misinformation put out by dippers. So enjoy this.

In “Building the country we want”, the NDP’s platform sets out an agenda for better government and better services: A “Real Deal” for cities; lower tuition; better childcare; and a full 25 per cent federal commitment to Canada’s health care budgets.

Trans. We will not rest untill a federal government expands into every aspect of Canadians lives. "we can spend your money better than you can!" Because we care about you we will establish a federal ministry of cities and a federal ministry of education. We can go further than the Liberals because we know Canadians want to increase the level of taxation to pay for us to handle these aspects of their lives that should be handled by former levels of government.

In “Building the planet we want”, the NDP outlines how Canadians can do their share to address global climate and health issues: a new Green Energy agenda; a Canada Climate Exchange Fund; support for national parks; and enhanced international development assistance, including contributing to the Global Fund for AIDS;

For some reason we don't say Kyoto. Trans We actually haven't read it yet but we know we might like it if it remains popular. Windmills coast to coast to coast to that line. Gas prices at $1.70/liter because this is the bestest newest realist deal for cities. We know this because our leader was a city counsellor at the center of the universe.

In “Respecting who we are”, the NDP outlines proposals designed to build a more equal society. Measures include equality initiatives, steps addressing Aboriginal realities and enhanced funding for Canadian artists and performers.

Trans.We don't really know what this means but it sounds good "Initiatives", "Steps". No clue.

In “Protecting who we are”, the NDP platform sets out a strategy to strengthen the security of Canadians – their economic and personal security. Steps include assisting family farms and food production, income security, and crime protection.

Trans.Any money alotted to the military will be re-directed to welfare and farm subsidies and oh ya, the RCMP.

Finally, in “Choices on how to get there”, the NDP sets out an agenda for rebalancing Canada’s tax system that is fair for all – including a substantial improvement to the child tax benefit, removal of the GST from family essentials, revenue recovery measures and the closure of certain tax loopholes.

Trans. We will tax the dead, the breathing and we we drive all business out of this country. Rich people will gladly stay in Canada and hand over 50% of their income so they don't have to pay for health care.

Look at Harper and The Conservative Platform on Air Pollution--He and His Party call the Kyoto Agreement Irrelevent--So their Corporate Friends can Continue To Pollute The Environment and be held Accountable for it.......

Do YOU Waant to BE so HOPeeless as THISS -- Vote for Martin -- and BE like me. Join The Clubb.....

So their Corporate Friends can Continue To Pollute The Environment and be held Accountable for it.......

I don't have one cent invested in big business and yet find that comment one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Let's build some sweat shops in Mexico so that they can build some low cost widgets so we can make some high cost radio towers. Then maybe when they get enough money together and we have some big bucks, we can meet at a table and sign a realistic Kyoto agreement. Until then, whatever big eco dollars we spend to save an acre of landfill while hundreds of thousands of miles of rainforest are being levelled are meaningless except to your 'Kyoto Show' and idiotic bottomless trough policies.

A more realistic problem is money and the lack of it. Sove that and you then have the luxury of doing all sorts of art programs, eco expiriments,SETI stuff, and putting high speed in every igloo. Jobs, taxes, security.