Video Evidence of NAACP racism

Cutting off the rest of what she said is an edit by definition

Breitbart didn't have the full video to edit.

Anyways, looks like the NAACP finally release the whole video. One has to wonder why they made such a quick decision to condemn her when they had her whole speech in their archives. I'm guessing she gets her old job back.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrueMetis

Anyways, looks like the NAACP finally release the whole video. One has to wonder why they made such a quick decision to condemn her when they had her whole speech in their archives. I'm guessing she gets her old job back.

I never said anything about Breitbart. All I said was the video was edited.

Anyways, looks like the NAACP finally release the whole video. One has to wonder why they made such a quick decision to condemn her when they had her whole speech in their archives.

EXACTLY. This should teach all the knee jerk jerks to check their frikkin sources, and not trust everything you see and hear on the internet. Why did they fire her without a decent investigation, starting with talking to her and getting the whole story? Would have saved them from looking stupid, and saved her from losing her job for no reason.

I'm guessing she gets her old job back.

Maybe, but there are some who won;t admit they've made a mistake, in some sad desperate attempt to save face. It only makes them look worse.

"The Obama administration said it was standing by its decision to oust Sherrod, despite evidence that her remarks were misconstrued and calls for the USDA to reconsider."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38321920/ns/us_news-life/

I've heard of the Darwin award. Is there a Jackass award?

I'm guessing you never admit your sources were, once again, deliberately misleading you. :lol:

Misleading how? The whole purpose of the video was to illustrate the racism of the NAACP. If you watch the video, you'll hear the crowd clapping when Sherrod admits to not doing all she could, and sending him to one of his own. And they didn't know how the story was going to end. :rolleyes:

Just like this video of an NAACP crowd. They love it when their speaker mocks white people.

You'll notice the NAACP signage behind the speaker. This from a group that likes to accuse others of being racist and/or not standing up to racists in their midst.

Misleading how? The whole purpose of the video was to illustrate the racism of the NAACP. If you watch the video, you'll hear the crowd clapping when Sherrod admits to not doing all she could, and sending him to one of his own. And they didn't know how the story was going to end. :rolleyes:

Just like this video of an NAACP crowd. They love it when their speaker mocks white people.

You'll notice the NAACP signage behind the speaker. This from a group that likes to accuse others of being racist and/or not standing up to racists in their midst.

Not gonna watch your edited videos

Not gonna watch your edited videos

Ok, I'll describe to you what happened. The speaker in the video mocks white people, in particular how they clap to songs. The NAACP crowd loves it. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the NAACP shouldn't be calling other people racist.

Then Mr.Breitbart should have had the good sense not to show the tape before the rest of it could have been verified.He did'nt,and now he(like you) look like he is trying to foment the "reverse racism/poor whitey" agenda...

Even Glenn Beck does'nt take this seriously,and Mr. Beck's toe hold grip on reality is tenuous at the best of times...

Admit it,Shady....You,the NAACP and the Obama administration have been had by...

"Andrew Breitbart...Lying andBitter Conservative Race Baiter!"

Oh no!!!

Some one made fun of white people with poor senses of rhythm...

How racist!!...I'm offended!!!

Guess what,Shady...My wife laughs at me and my poor dancing abilities.I don't take it seriously.

But,then again...

I better call Andy Breitbart...Maybe he can produce a high school quality video about this guy too!!!

Keep feigning offense,Shady... :lol:

Edited by Jack Weber

That is an absolutely hilarious video, and very true. Anyone that takes offence to that is... well... just like Shady.

Looks like the Obama Admin will reinstate her hopefully they learned their lesson about the tea party, they are liars and racists. They will do anything to forward their agenda.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/vilsack_reconsidering_on_sherrod_but_does_she_even.php?ref=fpb

Seems like TMP was the go to source of news on this one. They were up on every detail they were right. Looks like Shady has egg on his face for ever questioning them. Real journalism.

Edited by punked

Looks like the Obama Admin will reinstate her hopefully they learned their lesson about the tea party, they are liars and racists. They will do anything to forward their agenda.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/vilsack_reconsidering_on_sherrod_but_does_she_even.php?ref=fpb

Seems like TMP was the go to source of news on this one. They were up on every detail they were right. Looks like Shady has egg on his face for ever questioning them. Real journalism.

I think it's about time to go hard on the offensive over this Tea Party crap.Firstly,it's time go after their weasel aparatchik,Mr.Breitbart,who is clearly assisting them with doctored videos trying to slander people as racists.It's time to stop allowing these crypto-crackers that just because a few black people go to a Tea Party rally deos'nt give them cover from the fringe lunatic bigots who clearly have some sort of say in what goes on within that sort of movement.

And worse than that,call out those that do everything they can to those who are in ideological cahoots who justify this behaviour with there weasel words...

Then Mr.Breitbart should have had the good sense not to show the tape before the rest of it could have been verified.

Actually no. His beef wasn't with her, it was with the NAACP. And as the video clearly shows, they revelled in delight, as she spoke about not fully helping the white farmer. They also revelled in delight when she suggested one of his own kind should help him.

Some one made fun of white people with poor senses of rhythm...

Yes, another instance of an NAACP audience revelling in delight. Rev. Wright is a regular speaker at the NAACP. The racist, black liberation theology spewing Rev. Wright.

Keep feigning offense,Shady... :lol:

Keep excusing racism. :lol:

All this seems to be kind of a bizarre reaction from the Tea Partiers for being exposed for having Stormfront members, etc

Just like the NAACP has Black Panther members. I'm sure they'll release a similar resolution condeming them too. :rolleyes:

Looks like the Obama Admin will reinstate her hopefully they learned their lesson about the tea party, they are liars and racists.

Yep, just like the racists in the NAACP.

I think it's about time to go hard on the offensive over this Tea Party crap.

I agree. But let's also go hard on the NAACP crap. Let's not excuse them calling black Tea Party members uncle tom's and negros. Let's not excuse them for revelling in the story of a white farmer not getting fully helped. Let's not excuse them for revelling in the insistance that his own kind should help him.

All of you need to stop excusing racism. It's disgusting.

Why does NAACP speaker Rev. Wright's racism get a pass? Why does Louis Farrakhan's racism and anti-semitism get a pass?

Does the NAACP agree with Wright's assertion that the American government started the AIDS virus? If they don't, they need to stand up and speak up against it. And stop having him speak at their events.

Does the NAACP agree with Louis Farrakhan's assertion that the Bush administration blew up the levees in New Orleans? If they don't, they need to stand up and speak up against it. And stop having him speak at their events.

What's that saying again? Those who live in glass houses, should cast stones! :lol:

Here's another similar video punked. I thought I'd post it in conjunction with your highly edited video from CNN.

Breitbart remind King that it’s not about Shirley Sherrod. It’s About NAACP Attacking Tea Party.

Godspeed Andrew Breitbart. Godspeed.

Here's another similar video punked. I thought I'd post it in conjunction with your highly edited video from CNN.

Breitbart remind King that it’s not about Shirley Sherrod. It’s About NAACP Attacking Tea Party.

Godspeed Andrew Breitbart. Godspeed.

Not going to watch Shady my bet is you edited it or someone else did why would I watch your edited videos.