Penis Pumps for Illegals (LOL!)

I couldn't make this up:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2010/07/12/penis-pumps-for-illegals/#axzz0tpVXkShs

"A Minnesota town is outraged over reports that an illegal immigrant was implanted with a penis pump—paid for by taxpayers.

Shakopee Police Chief Jeff Tate said the expense to taxpayers was more than $50,000.

{snip}

Ciliberto [scott County Attorney Pat Ciliberto] told county commissioners the cost of taking care of illegal immigrants in their community is skyrocketing.

“It should be obvious when Scott County goes from seven bookings in 2006 to 90 bookings in 2009—that Arizona’s problem is Minnesota’s problem, too,” he told the newspaper.

According to published numbers, the county spent more than $800,000 housing inmates with immigration holds—and that doesn’t include medical coverage.

{snip}

Regardless, local officials said they are required by federal and state laws to provide welfare to illegals—from court costs to health care—including a penis pump.

{snip}

“My hats off to Arizona, to people who’ve said, ‘We’ve had enough,’” Commissioner Barbara Marschall told the newspaper. “We’re thousands (of) miles away from the southern border. It’s here and it’s going to get worse.”

lets see our rabid pro-diversity types grapple this one....

Anyone who read the story would know this person stole someone elses identity. Also anyone who picks up a book would know illegals usually put more into the economy then they take out because they pay sales tax however do not receive health care, and don't drain government services. However if this bothers you then you must be for immigration reform right?

Guest American Woman

Anyone who read the story would know this person stole someone elses identity.

It doesn't sound as if he got the medical coverage through the stolen identity; sounds as if he got the medical procedure while incarcerated, as state and federal law requires medical care be provided to inmates.

illegals usually put more into the economy then they take out because they pay sales tax however do not receive health care, and don't drain government services.

Actual that's completely false. They do drain government services, and they do access health care.

Actual that's completely false. They do drain government services, and they do access health care.

First off I see nothing wrong with the Arizona law. It simply requires local authorities to enforce existing law as written.

That being said I think immigrants are on balance a net gain to communities. They work hard and take relatively few government services. One quibble is that I do want them to learn and use English, not some other language. We are not a multicultural mess nation of enclaves.

Guest American Woman

That being said I think immigrants are on balance a net gain to communities. They work hard and take relatively few government services. ....

The comment you are responding to was in regards to "illegals," not "immigrants."

First off I see nothing wrong with the Arizona law. It simply requires local authorities to enforce existing law as written.

That being said I think immigrants are on balance a net gain to communities. They work hard and take relatively few government services. One quibble is that I do want them to learn and use English, not some other language. We are not a multicultural mess nation of enclaves.

I think illegal immigrants are a detriment to communities, because they are by definition criminals, simply by the fact that they are there illegally. These communities do not need more criminals.

Edited by Bonam