Mosque going up in NYC building

Guest American Woman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the terrorist. Wait, would that be name-calling? Nope, not if I claim that "it's true". Doesn't matter if there's no evidence to support it right?

Several posters in this thread, evidently including yourself, are in the habit of assuming everyone you disagree with is a bigot. You may want to grow up sometime and realize that a wide range of opinions can exist on any given topic without the people holding those opinions being evil.

But that's just it: it is true.

You can call all Muslims extremists all you want but that's like calling all German's nazi's or all Jewish people evil bankers, all gays sodomites (even the lesbians ones) and/or all Catholics child molesters.

It is simply not true.

Most of "them" are decent folk little different than you or me.

As for extremists - I bet extremist right wing blow hards have more in common with Islamic extremists than moderate Muslims.

But that's just it: it is true.

You can call all Muslims extremists all you want

Feel free. You'll notice (or fail to notice due to the truth of the fact that you are an idiot and hence can be called such without it being name-calling) that I have not done so.

Most of "them" are decent folk little different than you or me.

Umm, "you and me" are already more than a "little different", as can be seen in the complete disconnect of opinions.

Says the terrorist. Wait, would that be name-calling? Nope, not if I claim that "it's true". Doesn't matter if there's no evidence to support it right?

Several posters in this thread, evidently including yourself, are in the habit of assuming everyone you disagree with is a bigot. You may want to grow up sometime and realize that a wide range of opinions can exist on any given topic without the people holding those opinions being evil.

You just said all Muslims were extremists. That is a bigoted argument. Like it or hate it your argument as to why there should not be a place of worship at this site is that they are all extremists, and extremists caused 9/11.

Edited by punked

Hey look another terrorist. It's a fact.

Oh, I have no problem with being called a terrorist if there was any proof of it.

But there isn't so it ain't a fact.

Now, if I wrote something like: "those jews/americans deserve all the suicide bombings they deserve - Mohammed roolz!" then I would surly be called a terrorist supporter. But don't call me Shirley!

Of course, I don't support any of that.

Now, if I equated all Muslims with the actions of "Islamic extremists" like you do then I would expect to be called a bigot because it is bigoted behaviour.

And I suppose it was you who failed at reading comprehension a few posts ago.

I recommend that you calm down and take another pass at the last couple of pages tomorrow.

Yes, you really are not showing much rationality right now.

Perhaps you did not mean to equate all Muslims with Islamic extremists back in post #859 and #865?

When taken together, it sure looks like you do.

I recommend that you calm down and take another pass at the last couple of pages tomorrow.

Yes, you really are not showing much rationality right now.

Perhaps you did not mean to equate all Muslims with Islamic extremists back in post #859 and #865?

When taken together, it sure looks like you do.

Post 859 said nothing about Muslims at all. Post 865 specified "Islamic extremists". Anything else is your inference, prejudiced by your bigoted view that anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot.

So you pointed out that saying "I bet you wouldn't be saying that if was jews" was......

Except of course that the cases are not comparable. Get back to me after Jews crash airplanes into skyscrapers on American soil and kill thousands of American civilians in the process, and then want to build a synagogue in the ruins.

Then someone asked if you were ok with a German building in Israel which you said.

Why would that surprise me? Israel and Germany have had close ties since relatively soon after the war. Germany paid extensive reparations to surviving Jews and to the state of Israel on behalf of those Jews that had no surviving families. German war criminals were tried and punished. Hostilities are long since over and the German and Jewish people are for the most part reconciled.

The same cannot be said of the United States and Islamic extremists.

So......... You are saying here either that Muslims are extremists or that as long as these Muslims aren't extremist this building should be ok. WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING! You don't get to paint all Muslims with the same brush then get mad when someone says that is bigoted because it is bigoted.

OR you are offended someone read what you said? Seriously I don't get what you are saying.

Edited by punked

Post 859 said nothing about Muslims at all. Post 865 specified "Islamic extremists". Anything else is your inference, prejudiced by your bigoted view that anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot.

Should I pass a kleenex?

#859 refers to Jews as a catch all.

#865 refers to Islamic extremists.

It is not a stretch to read from the context here that you equate Islamic extremists as a catch all for Muslims.

Even for Americans who happen to worship Allah rather than God of Yahew.

Yes, that is bigoted.

But my interpretation could be wrong. This is a forum after all and reading posts is not the same as arguing in person.....

Except I didn't actually do that or anything close to that either! Starting to get the point, young padawan?

Thank you for using the proper except. Some people in this forum have yet to grasp that concept. I won't mention any names, but it's one of the terrorists posting.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the bigoted behaviour of Bonam.

It really is simple - if you are unable to differentiate between individuals within a group and the group of people then you might be a bigot.

I'm sure there's a comedian somewhere who could come up with some clever jokes but I'm just an accountant.

So......... You are saying here either that Muslims are extremists or that as long as these Muslims aren't extremist this building should be ok. WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING!

OR you are offended someone read what you said? Seriously I don't get what you are saying.

Nope. It's not my fault that you and punked have some kind of pc leftard goggles on that cause you to misread everything. I can see why AW was getting fed up debating with you two lol.

It isn't name calling when it is true.

What's true is stating that all 911 terrorists were Muslims. Like I've already said. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But if you're a terrorist, you're more likely to be Muslim. Facts can be stubborn things.

Guest TrueMetis

What's true is stating that all 911 terrorists were Muslims. Like I've already said. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But if you're a terrorist, you're more likely to be Muslim. Facts can be stubborn things.

You still haven't backed this crap up.

Nope. It's not my fault that you and punked have some kind of pc leftard goggles on that cause you to misread everything. I can see why AW was getting fed up debating with you two lol.

THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?! Is ok as long as they aren't extremists? Or is it wrong for Germans to build in Isreal? Seriously I don't follow that thread of thought? Are all Muslims extremist in your view point?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the bigoted behaviour of Bonam.

Mommy, look, it's that horrible bigot Bonam! He once said that the US hasn't yet made peace with Islamic extremists! Quick, call the pc police! Get the HRC's cranking!