Mosque going up in NYC building

Guest American Woman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow a brain, or an once of honesty. I've already explained that "by the religion that was responsible" I was referring to the religion of the extremists, which is Islam. If you choose to ignore that, and instead dishonestly go on and on as if I haven't clarified my response, go for it. But I was remiss in qualifying "extremists" in one post, while I have said in about FIFTY posts that i don't blame all Muslims. When I've said it in CAPS, bold print, and BOLD CAPS. That you are now referring to one post, in which I failed to qualify "extremist," tells me that you're not interested in the truth; that you don't care how/what I actually think/feel.

So go for it. Keep completely misrepresenting my opinion. Keep insisting I feel/think/believe things that I don't. But I won't be responding. You and your ilk can all pat yourselves on the back and assign whatever beliefs you need to assign to me in order to feel holier-than-thou. I have the feeling you need to believe what you do about me for reasons I can't even begin to fathom.

I was referring to the religion of the extremists, which is Islam

:blink:

Guest TrueMetis

OK...so when can I start printing images of the Prophet....you know....since offending people is not such a big deal.

Uh go for it, but you've missed the boat on this one. See everybody Draw Muhammad Day.

Don't sweat it, those of us who aren't brainwashed politically correct zombies understood what you were trying to say back on page 1.

Well, I still don't understand where she's going if she isn't bigoted, so I must be a brainwashed politically correct zombie.

For God's sake. I CLEARLY have stated that I only object to this ONE mosque because it's being built on property available only because of 9-11; because of the actions of extremist Muslims.

And what everyone is telling you, is this: That doesn't make sense if you don't blame all muslims.

For instance, perhaps you could explain how saying I would feel the same about any religion that was responsible for 9-11 isn't a bigoted, prejudicial and fallacious statement.

It's an accurate statement. All the 9/11 hijackers were Muslims. The attack was conspired by Muslims, and funded by Muslims. Facts can be stubborn things sometimes. :rolleyes:

Does that mean all Muslims are terrorists? No. But all of these particular terrorists were Muslims. It's sad that even after 9 years, people still can't get themselves to step into reality.

The 9/11 Hijackers

Mohamed Atta

Waleed al-Shehri

Wail al-Shehri

Abdulaziz al-Omari

Satam al-Suqami

Marwan al-Shehhi

Fayez Banihammad

Mohand al-Shehri

Hamza al-Ghamdi

Ahmed al-Ghamdi

Hani Hanjour

Khalid al-Mihdhar

Majed Moqed

Nawaf al-Hazmi

Salem al-Hazmi

Ziad Jarrah

Ahmed al-Haznawi

Ahmed al-Nami

Saeed al-Ghamdi

Hmmm, if only there was something in common with all these individuals. But I can't quite put my finger on it. :rolleyes:

Guest TrueMetis

It's an accurate statement. All the 9/11 hijackers were Muslims. The attack was conspired by Muslims, and funded by Muslims. Facts can be stubborn things sometimes. :rolleyes:

Does that mean all Muslims are terrorists? No. But all of these particular terrorists were Muslims. It's sad that even after 9 years, people still can't get themselves to step into reality.

What's sad is that after nine years people are still so f*cked up over this event that they freak out when a completely different group of Muslims decide to build a mosque and community centre in downtown New York.

The 9/11 Hijackers

Mohamed Atta

Waleed al-Shehri

Wail al-Shehri

Abdulaziz al-Omari

Satam al-Suqami

Marwan al-Shehhi

Fayez Banihammad

Mohand al-Shehri

Hamza al-Ghamdi

Ahmed al-Ghamdi

Hani Hanjour

Khalid al-Mihdhar

Majed Moqed

Nawaf al-Hazmi

Salem al-Hazmi

Ziad Jarrah

Ahmed al-Haznawi

Ahmed al-Nami

Saeed al-Ghamdi

Hmmm, if only there was something in common with all these individuals. But I can't quite put my finger on it. :rolleyes:

You are not helping AW with these kind of claims. At least, I think you're not. But I don't know for sure. She never weighs in on it when you make claims like this.

I mean, that since these guys are all muslim, that's why the muslims shouldn't build the mosque there. Oh I have to say that so carefully not to get it wrong, it's too politically correct for me to get it.