Gunman kills 12, wounds 30 at Fort Hood

again proof that racial and ethnic ties are hard to break and always come out on top...

See what integration has brought the US?

There was no integration in this situation. There is no such thing as making all of us the same. What is shocks me, is what part does a mental health professional play in the game of war? Does he sit the poor disturbed soldier aside and say "You killed a few people, don't feel bad" OR does he say - You invaded and tormented the home and people who are my kin and now I'm gonna kill yah!" Just thought it was odd that they have shrinks that I am sure dole out a lot of anti-nutbar meds . Maybe the doc took a couple of kill yah pills...?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Little interesting factoid, During world war 2, the few japanese americans who were allowed to fight, could only serve on the European front. The Government feared the prospect of shooting at other Japanese would cause them to betray the States. Funny enough, it looks that fear was pretty well founded in this case.

That's certainly one side of the spin re: Japanese-Americans in WW2. It also apparently had a very practical purpose re: preventing 'friendly' fire due to the conditions of the island/jungle fighting that were going on. Both factors were later proven to be insignificant in combat.

Guest American Woman

A Little interesting factoid, During world war 2, the few japanese americans who were allowed to fight, could only serve on the European front. The Government feared the prospect of shooting at other Japanese would cause them to betray the States. Funny enough, it looks that fear was pretty well founded in this case.

Were Americans of German/Italian/whatever descent not sent to the European Front? Not that I'm aware of, so I fail to see the logic behind singling out the Japanese. And since German-Americans, Italian-Americans et al didn't end up betraying the U.S., I don't think the 'fear' was well founded.

My oldest brother considered joining the military back in the 60s. He was denied entry because his mother and father were Russians. It was the cold war and every one was very paranoid of anything that might send them a red scare. Forget the fact that the gunman was a Muslim - the fact that he was a shrink bothers me - How many morally corrupted soldiers are medicated into believing that killing is okay? AND how many soldiers who are suffering the prolonged strains of combat are given drugs that make killing indurable? What was this Muslim thinking as he watched those return from Iraq - Some of whom were force into a second and third tour of duty, that was contray to their original contracts? All the mental health professionals in the war can not heal the mental illness that is generated by killing...so again - what do you expect from such a situation? Eventually the doctor caught the disease.

My oldest brother considered joining the military back in the 60s. He was denied entry because his mother and father were Russians. It was the cold war and every one was very paranoid of anything that might send them a red scare. Forget the fact that the gunman was a Muslim - the fact that he was a shrink bothers me - How many morally corrupted soldiers are medicated into believing that killing is okay? AND how many soldiers who are suffering the prolonged strains of combat are given drugs that make killing indurable? What was this Muslim thinking as he watched those return from Iraq - Some of whom were force into a second and third tour of duty, that was contray to their original contracts? All the mental health professionals in the war can not heal the mental illness that is generated by killing...so again - what do you expect from such a situation? Eventually the doctor caught the disease.

Are you seriously suggesting that any part of this killer's motivation(s) for his crime was the result of mental anguish he experienced vicariously through the stories/testimonies of his patients? You are clearly implying that the stress of this man's responsibilities were at the root of his motivation(s) for mass murder. How can you be sol blind? I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you either a) have not been following this story or B) only follow left-wing sources of information.

Here are some facts about the individual which paint a clear picture of this man's motivation(s) being rooted in an extreme ideology:

1. Fellow students of the killer have stated that the killer openly spewed venomous anti-American opinions - morally equating suicide bombers with American soldiers who jump on live grenades to save their comrades. He wasn't subtle or shy at all about equating the war on terror to a war on Islam.

2. He expressed grave concerns about being deployed and fighting "fellow Muslims" (he perceives our enemies as his fellows).

3. He tried to bail on his commitment to the military, to avoid his obligation - suggesting he is dishonourable.

4. His cousin has stated that the killer stated he felt discriminated against based on his ethnicity/religion/heritage, despite the fact that was a Major (outranking 95% of soldiers) and a high-level professional. Needless to say, officers of his calibre are given a high amount of autonomy and treated extremely well. I cannot believe that lower level soldiers would dare disrespect this man. Clearly his family is attempting to deflect from the true motivation(s) for the killer's crime.

5. He gave away many of his possessions in the days leading up to the crime, demonstrating that his crime has been planned for awhile and that he had no expectation of surviving.

The bottom line is that there is NO QUESTION that this man committed mass murder based on his political and religious perspectives. He was a domestic extremist, he planned out his attack, and he was sound of mind. Please spare us your excuses for his crime. Stop trying to subvert reality - we want to know who this man and why he did what he did, and you want to lie to us and tell us that he was bullied or stressed and "snapped".

Lastly, my parents are Russian immigrants, and I fully support the government's decision in your anecdote to at the very least consider the possibly of a conflict of loyalty. I don't think hen should have been prohibited entry, but there is nothing wrong with a government taking into consideration one's culture//heritage/background when evaluating one's suitability for a position - especially in a combat role. Clearly "red paranoia" was overboard during those times (especially considering that the vast majority of Russian expatriates during those years were Jewish, and held no sympathy for the Soviet Union) but let's not be so politically correct that we ignore how significantly a person's culture/heritage/religion affects their character.

Nobody is suggesting that the military bar Muslims from entry. What people should be suggesting, however, is that the military needs effective procedures for dealing with people who are high-risk liabilities. If a soldier begins to spew venomous anti-American rhetoric, he/she needs to be carefully looked at and likely removed from his/her position. It could very well have nothing to do with religion, at all. It could be a left-wing extremist who views American foreign policy as imperialistic, equates the President with our dictator enemies, or any other slew of extremist opinions that suggest a danger to the military. In this case, there were MANY red flags (the FBI was even watching this guy, apparently they were waiting for the body bags before doing anything) that we ignored in the name of political correctness/freedom of speech.

Edited by Gabriel

IF this is all TRUE then were was the military, why didn't they help this guy? The pure fact is that IF they HAD stopped him from going over then he wouldn't have been so desperate to perform such a crime and all would be alive today. There were signs and the military missed or ignored them.

IF this is all TRUE then were was the military, why didn't they help this guy? The pure fact is that IF they HAD stopped him from going over then he wouldn't have been so desperate to perform such a crime and all would be alive today. There were signs and the military missed or ignored them.

I agree with you partially - that this was a complete failure on behalf of the military, ignoring clear signs that this man was a dangerous religious/political/ideological radical. That's where my agreement with you stops. You clearly sympathize with this murderer and view him as the victim. "Why didn't they help this guy?" Are you sick? The question you should be asking, if you had any sense of morality, would be why didn't the military protect itself and its soldiers from this dangerous terrorist? Why didn't the military help itself, and its dedicated and honourable soldiers?You also blame the military for upholding this man's obligations. The military invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into this man to develop him into a high-level professional, and he wanted to bail and his side of the commitment. The mistake the military made was allowing this man to continue benefiting from his service, the military should have removed him from position and sent him a bill for all it had invested into his education. Your perspective is sickening. My heart is broken for the victims (as are the hearts of all moral people), and people like you whine about the murderer. Your perspective is insanity. You support our enemies.

As far as I'm concerned, this tragedy was 100% avoidable, the warning signs were everywhere, and political correctness and the desire not to offend resulted in the murder of 13 people and the wounding of 30+ others. IN-SAN-I-TY.

Edited by Gabriel

Are you seriously suggesting that any part of this killer's motivation(s) for his crime was the result of mental anguish he experienced vicariously through the stories/testimonies of his patients? You are clearly implying that the stress of this man's responsibilities were at the root of his motivation(s) for mass murder. How can you be sol blind? I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you either a) have not been following this story or B) only follow left-wing sources of information.

If I may be so impertinent,I don't think he is suggesting that at all. I think he is suggesting that as a mental professional counseling others what damage did he inflict upon his patients?

Here are some facts about the individual which paint a clear picture of this man's motivation(s) being rooted in an extreme ideology:

1. Fellow students of the killer have stated that the killer openly spewed venomous anti-American opinions - morally equating suicide bombers with American soldiers who jump on live grenades to save their comrades. He wasn't subtle or shy at all about equating the war on terror to a war on Islam.

2. He expressed grave concerns about being deployed and fighting "fellow Muslims" (he perceives our enemies as his fellows).

3. He tried to bail on his commitment to the military, to avoid his obligation - suggesting he is dishonourable.

4. His cousin has stated that the killer stated he felt discriminated against based on his ethnicity/religion/heritage, despite the fact that was a Major (outranking 95% of soldiers) and a high-level professional. Needless to say, officers of his calibre are given a high amount of autonomy and treated extremely well. I cannot believe that lower level soldiers would dare disrespect this man. Clearly his family is attempting to deflect from the true motivation(s) for the killer's crime.

5. He gave away many of his possessions in the days leading up to the crime, demonstrating that his crime has been planned for awhile and that he had no expectation of surviving.

The bottom line is that there is NO QUESTION that this man committed mass murder based on his political and religious perspectives. He was a domestic extremist, he planned out his attack, and he was sound of mind. Please spare us your excuses for his crime. Stop trying to subvert reality - we want to know who this man and why he did what he did, and you want to lie to us and tell us that he was bullied or stressed and "snapped".

Those are all good facts that must be taken into consideration. But I would say he was off his meds. By the way, are you Jewish? I listened to Leiberman today and he was very haltingly making a case for Islamic extremism. Something I would expect from him.

If it was Hasan's ethnic/poltical/religious views that drove the madness. Remember he was also an American and a Major in the armed forces, some of his views must have supported the American way of life.

Lastly, my parents are Russian immigrants, and I fully support the government's decision in your anecdote to at the very least consider the possibly of a conflict of loyalty. I don't think hen should have been prohibited entry, but there is nothing wrong with a government taking into consideration one's culture//heritage/background when evaluating one's suitability for a position - especially in a combat role. Clearly "red paranoia" was overboard during those times (especially considering that the vast majority of Russian expatriates during those years were Jewish, and held no sympathy for the Soviet Union) but let's not be so politically correct that we ignore how significantly a person's culture/heritage/religion affects their character.

Nobody is suggesting that the military bar Muslims from entry. What people should be suggesting, however, is that the military needs effective procedures for dealing with people who are high-risk liabilities. If a soldier begins to spew venomous anti-American rhetoric, he/she needs to be carefully looked at and likely removed from his/her position. It could very well have nothing to do with religion, at all. It could be a left-wing extremist who views American foreign policy as imperialistic, equates the President with our dictator enemies, or any other slew of extremist opinions that suggest a danger to the military. In this case, there were MANY red flags (the FBI was even watching this guy, apparently they were waiting for the body bags before doing anything) that we ignored in the name of political correctness/freedom of speech.

You know what - I would question the whole Obama administration under your criteria!! As do a few opinion shows on Fox news. They certainly don't seem to be perpetrating the American dream but more the Marxist dream.

Edited by Pliny

Guest American Woman

As far as I'm concerned, this tragedy was 100% avoidable, the warning signs were everywhere, and political correctness and the desire not to offend resulted in the murder of 13 people and the wounding of 30+ others. IN-SAN-I-TY.

I agree with you, and it seems as if it just keeps getting worse as more information gets out. Here's the latest:

A key U.S. senator said Sunday he would begin an investigation into whether the Army missed signs that the man accused of opening fire at Fort Hood had embraced an increasingly extremist view of Islamic ideology.

Sen. Joe Lieberman's call for an investigation came a day after classmates who participated in a 2007-2008 master's program at a military college said they complained to superiors about Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan and what they considered to be his anti-American views, which included his giving a presentation that justified suicide bombing and telling classmates that Islamic law trumped the U.S. Constitution.

If I may be so impertinent,I don't think he is suggesting that at all. I think he is suggesting that as a mental professional counseling others what damage did he inflict upon his patients?

Those are all good facts that must be taken into consideration. But I would say he was off his meds. By the way, are you Jewish? I listened to Leiberman today and he was very haltingly making a case for Islamic extremism. Something I would expect from him.

If it was Hasan's ethnic/poltical/religious views that drove the madness. Remember he was also an American and a Major in the armed forces, some of his views must have supported the American way of life.

You know what - I would question the whole Obama administration under your criteria!! As do a few opinion shows on Fox news. They certainly don't seem to be perpetrating the American dream but more the Marxist dream.

Hi Pliny, yes I am Jewish. Please allow me to be extremely clear. In no way am I recommending that any group of people be profiled unfairly. All I am advocating is common sense, that people be evaluated on a myriad of factors in order to determine their suitability for a given role. This is true for something as simple as a customer service representative at a back as much as it is for a military psychiatrist. I am not recommending McCarthyism 2.0 (the Muslim/Arab version). What I am saying is common sense. This killer expressed extremist and hateful views that disparaged the American government and military and supported the terrorist enemies. Him being a Muslim doesn't make him dangerous. Him being a religious Muslim doesn't make him dangerous. But in the context of his openly expressed opinions, he WAS dangerous.

If he was some extreme left-wing atheist I would say the exact same thing. If he was some atheist ranting on about how American foreign policy is imperialistic (an extremist position) and that the American military and its government is guilty of war crimes (an extremist position), the same rules would apply. A man with those opinions CANNOT RESPONSIBLY be permitted to fill a role in the military. He should be removed immediately and send a bill for all that was invested into his development/training, and given a dishonourable discharge. To turn a blind eye is negligence and criminal... we have 13 dead and many more wounded as a result of complacency to MASSIVE red flags.

Then it must have been an "inside job"....Obama will soon feel the wrath of The Truthers! :P

The story that read was that this guy went crazy out of fear because he was being sent to Iraq.

That's not the story from any legitimate news source. CNN or Fox will give you all the details of what I've already described above. Claiming this guy "snapped" is a lie intended to deflect from his true motivations.

Edited by Gabriel

To turn a blind eye is negligence and criminal... we have 13 dead and many more wounded as a result of complacency to MASSIVE red flags.

Are you saying that the military leadership should be charged?

It does not make sense that he was ignored for expressing extremist or hateful views. If he did that, why was he being ignored? Why didn't somebody report him? And if they did, why wasn't appropriate action taken?

We don't know these things, so can only speculate. It makes some sense to me, if he was NOT unique, in other words, if there are other people also expressing possibly hateful or anti-war views.

That's not the story from any legitimate news source. CNN or Fox will give you all the details of what I've already described above. Claiming this guy "snapped" is a lie intended to deflect from his true motivations.

CNN and Fox are interested in good ratings. In an interview with General Cone this morning, he couldn't give them any specific information.

It does not make sense that he was ignored for expressing extremist or hateful views. If he did that, why was he being ignored? Why didn't somebody report him? And if they did, why wasn't appropriate action taken?

We don't know these things, so can only speculate. It makes some sense to me, if he was NOT unique, in other words, if there are other people also expressing possibly hateful or anti-war views.

CNN and Fox are interested in good ratings. In an interview with General Cone this morning, he couldn't give them any specific information.

Absolutely there are people in the military who should be charged with some form of complacency/negligence. This man wasn't subtle about his views. How could he not have been removed from his position given his explicit rejection of the military mission and his contempt for the actions of American military and American foreign policy? Combine that with his support of our terrorist enemies and his Islamic religiosity and you've got a problem. Yet he wasn't touched, and carried out this mass murder. I hope, for America's sake, that there is some criminal liability and accountability. Otherwise, this false message of this crime being "unavoidable" will prevail.

Fox News and CNN have both reported extensively on the facts I've mentioned. They're both reported on interviews with Major Hasan's former classmates and teachers, who've explained the extreme views that Hasan often shared without inhibitions.

Absolutely there are people in the military who should be charged with some form of complacency/negligence. This man wasn't subtle about his views. How could he not have been removed from his position given his explicit rejection of the military mission and his contempt for the actions of American military and American foreign policy? Combine that with his support of our terrorist enemies and his Islamic religiosity and you've got a problem. Yet he wasn't touched, and carried out this mass murder. I hope, for America's sake, that there is some criminal liability and accountability. Otherwise, this false message of this crime being "unavoidable" will prevail.

Fox News and CNN have both reported extensively on the facts I've mentioned. They're both reported on interviews with Major Hasan's former classmates and teachers, who've explained the extreme views that Hasan often shared without inhibitions.

divershity..

pc..

Absolutely there are people in the military who should be charged with some form of complacency/negligence.
I think there is a institional problem here that goes beyond the actions of the a single officer:
Danquah assumed the military’s chain of command knew about Hasan’s doubts, which had been known for more than a year to classmates in a graduate military medical program. His fellow students complained to the faculty about Hasan’s "anti-American propaganda," but said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim student kept officers from filing a formal written complaint.
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NjczMmJkNzZhNDE3OTI3ZDhhYTk1N2MxYjEyNDg0YjA=

In this case I would blame the political correct yahoos who tolerate any amount of garbage in the name of 'diversity'.

Hi Pliny, yes I am Jewish.

A feather in your cap for honesty.

Please allow me to be extremely clear. In no way am I recommending that any group of people be profiled unfairly.

It kind of sounds like it.

All I am advocating is common sense, that people be evaluated on a myriad of factors in order to determine their suitability for a given role. This is true for something as simple as a customer service representative at a back as much as it is for a military psychiatrist. I am not recommending McCarthyism 2.0 (the Muslim/Arab version). What I am saying is common sense. This killer expressed extremist and hateful views that disparaged the American government and military and supported the terrorist enemies. Him being a Muslim doesn't make him dangerous. Him being a religious Muslim doesn't make him dangerous. But in the context of his openly expressed opinions, he WAS dangerous.

If he was some extreme left-wing atheist I would say the exact same thing. If he was some atheist ranting on about how American foreign policy is imperialistic (an extremist position) and that the American military and its government is guilty of war crimes (an extremist position), the same rules would apply. A man with those opinions CANNOT RESPONSIBLY be permitted to fill a role in the military. He should be removed immediately and send a bill for all that was invested into his development/training, and given a dishonourable discharge. To turn a blind eye is negligence and criminal... we have 13 dead and many more wounded as a result of complacency to MASSIVE red flags.

You know what - he was a psychiatrist, a doctor, a trained mental health professional. If you do any research at all on these types of shooting sprees you will see that almost all, if not all, occurred after the individual had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.

I have heard nothing about Major Hasan and his medical history but this shooting has all the earmarks of similar events and odd seemingly out of nowhere killings. Such as Columbine, The woman in Texas who drowned her kids, the Virgina tech school shootings and others too numerous to mention. It may or may not come to light what medications he was on or in withdrawal from but I can say with 98% certainty he was on some sort of medication.

I would hate for this to get buried in the blame of a religious/terrorist when he was trained in America, was a Major, in the armed forces and swore his allegiance to America.

The fact he was a Muslim probably did have some bearing on the incident and his mental perspective but any sane individual would have reconciled his religious and loyalty differences long before he enlisted and would not have brought, as you are advocating, the wrath of the military upon his fellow Muslims.

Shalom!

I think there is a institional problem here that goes beyond the actions of the a single officer:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NjczMmJkNzZhNDE3OTI3ZDhhYTk1N2MxYjEyNDg0YjA=

In this case I would blame the political correct yahoos who tolerate any amount of garbage in the name of 'diversity'.

There are many tribunals and human rights commissions that would haul you before them if you spoke ill of any minority - truth be damned. A complaint would mean you would have to explain yourself before them and likely be charged with a hate crime.

I agree, this kind of political correctness in the name of equality and fairness has no place in justice.

A feather in your cap for honesty.

It kind of sounds like it.

You know what - he was a psychiatrist, a doctor, a trained mental health professional. If you do any research at all on these types of shooting sprees you will see that almost all, if not all, occurred after the individual had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.

I have heard nothing about Major Hasan and his medical history but this shooting has all the earmarks of similar events and odd seemingly out of nowhere killings. Such as Columbine, The woman in Texas who drowned her kids, the Virgina tech school shootings and others too numerous to mention. It may or may not come to light what medications he was on or in withdrawal from but I can say with 98% certainty he was on some sort of medication.

I would hate for this to get buried in the blame of a religious/terrorist when he was trained in America, was a Major, in the armed forces and swore his allegiance to America.

The fact he was a Muslim probably did have some bearing on the incident and his mental perspective but any sane individual would have reconciled his religious and loyalty differences long before he enlisted and would not have brought, as you are advocating, the wrath of the military upon his fellow Muslims.

Shalom!

Pliny, why are you not reading my posts? I never said anything remotely suggesting that the American military be wrathful upon its Muslim servicepersons. Why are you so deceitfully misrepresenting my words? I explicitly stated that an individual's religion is MEANINGLESS when investigating his/her criminal motivations outside of a complete context. Being a Muslim IS NOT a red flag. I cannot make this any clearer and I will not repeat myself. But when taken in the context of what we now know about this individual, his perspective of Islam is a piece of the puzzle in analyzing his motivations. He held extremist political positions, which are often connected with extremist religious positions. In no way does this case lead a rational person to believe that Muslims are now suspect. In no way does this case lead a rational person that we must be extra careful with Muslims. You are desperately trying to paint this as an issue of discrimination or prejudice against Muslims, when nothing could be further from the truth.

With respect to whether or not he was medicated or not, you are the one who is speculating here. The perspective that he was an extremist (religiously and politically) and that his ideology was the primary motivation behind his mass murder is based on a lot of information that has already been unearthed regarding this case. There is no evidence to suggest that he was either mentally ill (he seemed 100% sound of mind to neighbours in the days leading up to the crime, as he began giving away his positions, so we know at the very least that this was a premeditated mass murder) or medicated. We'll see how accurate your "98% certainty" turns out to be.

It seems to me that you are a dishonest poster who is not here to have a serious discussion. Rather, you accuse me of being prejudice when I took extra care to emphasize that Islam is not some sort of liability or risk factor in a soldier (because I anticipated the knee-jerk argument that you would propose). Get back to me when you want to have an honest and intelligent discussion.

Because of the politically correct environment fostered by your ilk. Not only does the shooter have the blood of his victims on his hands, but so does the American left. This terrorist attack was entirely preventable. Unfortunately for the soldiers at Fort Hood, many people are more interested in maintaining a false illusion of a certain multiculturalism, and the bending over backwards as to not offend certain people, then actually implementing real strategies to address the problem.

The PC chickens came home to roost.

Nah, if you want to be blaming ilks, it's your ilk for giving such power of oppression to whom you call "politically correct." I only ever even hear about stuff like that from the right these days, from whining that Obama called his grandmother a "typical white person" to whining about christianity not being taken as seriously as you want.

If you're so opposed to "political correctness", whatever that means, you have to, you know, be opposed to it.

Once again, I blame the far-right whackos.

Because of the politically correct environment fostered by your ilk. Not only does the shooter have the blood of his victims on his hands, but so does the American left. This terrorist attack was entirely preventable. Unfortunately for the soldiers at Fort Hood, many people are more interested in maintaining a false illusion of a certain multiculturalism, and the bending over backwards as to not offend certain people, then actually implementing real strategies to address the problem.

The PC chickens came home to roost.

You keep pointing the finger, but it's not my "ilk". Only thing I believe is in finding facts, not reacting to speculation or media hype. While others may panic and do something they might regret later, I learn to take a breath and make a proper assessment of the situation. Maybe thats one difference between me and your "ilk".

I'm sure that any intelligent person would agree, if political correctness is behind this, if thats why he was not identified as a potential problem, that should be dealt with immediately. There's no room for political correctness in a war situation.

But then maybe your "ilk" would like very much for that to be the case, in other words to politicize this event using conjecture and hype, as they do with almost all events. I'm sure people like Rush Limbaugh are all over it. Thats why I don't always trust what comes out in the media, at times like this. And the problem with the internet is how rapidly a myth can be created over something, and many people are susceptible to believing in it. Possibly your "ilk", I don't know. Hopefully there will be an unbiased, thorough investigation. Let the truth come out. If this was preventable and something was missed, they should fix that problem post-haste.

In light of your comment, I wonder if this mass murderer had been a member of the general population perhaps he would have been picked up by homeland security before putting his plan into action. It does in fact seem that creeping political correctness in the military may have inadvertently become a protective cocoon. Another concern is how many other Nasans are there in the military?

You keep pointing the finger, but it's not my "ilk". Only thing I believe is in finding facts, not reacting to speculation or media hype.

only a liberal could interpret a mass shooting and brazen admission of failed integration as "media hype"...

as if the media even talked about a failure of multiculturalism to begin with! You live in a world of fantasy. The media completely ignores the elephant in the room in the form of the dangers of multiculturalism and failed integration! COMPLETELY...

anyhoozle! back to stuffing our heads in the sand...

yup everything is fine.... diversity is our strength... keep telling yourself that until we have a mass race war on our hands..

Edited by lictor616