Quebec a loser in stimulus sweepstakes: CP analysis

The stimulus was ment to be spent during the recession to stimulate a stalled economony, the liberals new this when they passed the budget, you knew it when the budget was passed, this is just small petty people looking to pass their short commings off onto someone else.

I think you forget that the stimulus was also supposed to be for two years according to the budget that was passed.

Now you have this idea that one province needs to have special treatment because their provincial and municpile governments could get it together and get it done doesn't mean the should have the rules changed just for them. If they had no infrastructure plans on the books then they probablyt didn't need it anyway.

Think the Budget Officer and the Auditor have made the case reasonably why the deadline does more damage. However, stick to your Tory talking points.

I think you forget that the stimulus was also supposed to be for two years according to the budget that was passed.

Think the Budget Officer and the Auditor have made the case reasonably why the deadline does more damage. However, stick to your Tory talking points.

I have no talking points as I don't take direction from any party.

Fact is your party passed the budget and the ways and means motion, you have to right to complain.

Everyone plays by the same rules aren't all the provinces suppose to be equal?

I have no talking points as I don't take direction from any party.

Then I expect that we shouldn't keep hearing the same points here that the party website has.

Fact is your party passed the budget and the ways and means motion, you have to right to complain.

Harper himself when he was Opposition leaders said the government doesn't have a blank check to do govern at any time.

In other words, a vote on a budget doesn't mean that the Opposition cannot critique performance and pressure the government to do better.

You seem to think that once the vote is done, we don't need Parliament at all.

Everyone plays by the same rules aren't all the provinces suppose to be equal?

Aren't we supposed to be spending money wisely. Are you not a conservative?

So I can guess you do not beleive that Quebec should have the same rules as the rest of Canada, and you are having to play all these games to justify it to yourself. Got it conversation over. Good night.

I think you support a position of wasting money. Got that too.

That seems to be how the Tories roll.

Edited by jdobbin