Copenhagen

I posted a previous thread that exposed the Copenhagen Treaty's "principles" as an overt transfer of wealth from the West to Developing countries in a manner that creates a new World Order. Here is a very compelling speech from Lord Christopher Monkton that brings this important issue into focus. And where is our media as this very scary moment approaches. Thank God Stephen Harper is our PM.

Link:

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have "exposed" is another in a long string of tactical disinformative conspiracy theories devised by monied interests to confuse an issue that is has already been decided. So... it isn't "news."

As for us regular folk, no worries. It is only a treaty. And from all the historical evidence on how "the West" honours treaties, we know that as soon as the tables turn against them, they will void the treaty anyways.

So no New Godless Communist Evil World Order regime is in the future. We'll just have to live with the present Fascist Old World Order for now. :lol:

I posted a previous thread that exposed the Copenhagen Treaty's "principles" as an overt transfer of wealth from the West to Developing countries in a manner that creates a new World Order.

is that what you did? Exposed it as a, as you state, "transfer of wealth"... really? :lol:

Thank God Stephen Harper is our PM.

oh... pray tell... we beseech thee, oh heavenly one... we know you're a tad busy with all your "free willin us", but thanks a heap for Steve, anyways!!!

is that what you did? Exposed it as a, as you state, "transfer of wealth"... really? :lol:

oh... pray tell... we beseech thee, oh heavenly one... we know you're a tad busy with all your "free willin us", but thanks a heap for Steve, anyways!!! :lol: :lol:

You forgot your LOL so I fixed it for you.

You forgot your LOL so I fixed it for you.

oh my! You really do have a lot to add, don't you. Hey, here's a thought from that other KS reveling thread. How is it that the world's most product consuming country (the U.S.) has been able to maintain a relatively static energy consumption rate? Amazing - just how is that accomplished? C'mon, I'm sure you must have an answer - after all, you've just added such a stellar contribution to this thread - please continue :lol:

Off the cuff, I'd say this might be due to shipping most of their manufacturing sector to China.

bingo! (amongst others)... apparently, the KS/capricorn types would have developed countries shift consumption and accompanying greenhouse gas/pollution to "developing countries" without any accompanying obligations. That seems a tad one-sided, n'est-ce pas?

bingo! (amongst others)... apparently, the KS/capricorn types would have developed countries shift consumption and accompanying greenhouse gas/pollution to "developing countries" without any accompanying obligations. That seems a tad one-sided, n'est-ce pas?

It seems more like trying to shoot yourself in your foot and hitting your head instead.

I'm pretty sure the US insisted that WTO rules outlaw any 'accompanying obligations' from being attached to the right of their corporations to jump ship or cut and run as the case may be.

Would the obligation not be on the country which is now earning the money and gaining the jobs?

No, of course not. We should also pay for them.

And you loonies wonder why sane people laugh you out of the room every time you open your mouths.

Off the cuff, I'd say this might be due to shipping most of their manufacturing sector to China.

Something Canada would never do....LOL! :lol:

TIANJIN, CHINA -

Sandvik Mining and Construction, one of the world's two largest manufacturers of drilling and underground loading and haulage equipment for the global mining sector as well as other mining equipment, plans to close its manufacturing plant in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

...The Burlington products, related R&D and engineering will continue and will be transferred to three existing factories in China, Australia and Finland.

Maybe the US is not cooking bitumen to beat the band? Just a thought!

Edited by bush_cheney2004

What is being exposed by the OP is true. I wont fall victum to the conspiracy theorist but will provide evidence if needed.

first of all prove to me global warming by Co2 is a real event its not scientific proven

second of all I can provide a clip by the same elite banker who belives in population control and is a well respected American elite said on tape he would create the global warming debate to transfer funds to develping country's

this should get interesting but first anyone debating the facts, show the facts behind CO2 global warming and dont give me the Al gore crapola

....second of all I can provide a clip by the same elite banker who belives in population control and is a well respected American elite said on tape he would create the global warming debate to transfer funds to develping country's

this should get interesting but first anyone debating the facts, show the facts behind CO2 global warming and dont give me the Al gore crapola

..but Al Gore is an American "elite" too! :lol:

..but Al Gore is an American "elite" too! :lol:

rockefeller said over 10 years ago this was his plan. Al Gore is a puppet.

just like people didn't believe in a new world order, well we see it now they are trying for a "world common currency" people that tried to say this years ago were looked at as conspiracy theortist or CRACKPOTS and its all coming true.

rockefeller said over 10 years ago this was his plan. Al Gore is a puppet.

just like people didn't believe in a new world order, well we see it now they are trying for a "world common currency" people that tried to say this years ago were looked at as conspiracy theortist or CRACKPOTS and its all coming true.

Whatever you say.....just as long as it's all about Americans ! I was hoping that Canada would lead the New World Order from Superman's foreclosed Fortress of Solitude.

Whatever you say.....just as long as it's all about Americans ! I was hoping that Canada would lead the New World Order from Superman's foreclosed Fortress of Solitude.

Who knows. REally. Following congress and Ron pauls Audit the Fed bill with 75% aproval anything can happen. All the weapons in the world dont do anything once the people resist fighting wich is happening in the US. The woste kind of terorism is Finacial terorism and if the oil giants decide, and the other country's lose faith I can really see the US becoming nothing more than a fart in the wind. What I see for your people is a new cival war and a new Libertarian party taking power within the next 2 years.

Canada has allot to offer the world we can be one of the supermans we have the resources to make the world go around.

Who knows. REally. Following congress and Ron pauls Audit the Fed bill with 75% aproval anything can happen. All the weapons in the world dont do anything once the people resist fighting wich is happening in the US. The woste kind of terorism is Finacial terorism and if the oil giants decide, and the other country's lose faith I can really see the US becoming nothing more than a fart in the wind. What I see for your people is a new cival war and a new Libertarian party taking power within the next 2 years.

Of course....I can't wait for your prediction to come true....it gets so bloody boring these days with the same old superpower shuffle....except when compared to Canada !

Canada has allot to offer the world we can be one of the supermans we have the resources to make the world go around.

I agree....bring back the Avro Arrow ! :lol:

Finacial terorism will take the cake bud.

This christmas will be a comercial collapse 30% of retail US sales comes from christmas. comercial realstate is built on credit and it will collapse, doing more damage than the housing crisis by 900 fold.

I'm not giving you much waiting period on that, a few months and I bet you it will happen. US becomes nothing more than a fart in the wind and allot of people die fighting for their country.

Finacial terorism will take the cake bud.

This christmas will be a comercial collapse 30% of retail US sales comes from christmas. comercial realstate is built on credit and it will collapse, doing more damage than the housing crisis by 900 fold.

I'm not giving you much waiting period on that, a few months and I bet you it will happen. US becomes nothing more than a fart in the wind and allot of people die fighting for their country.

Welcome aboard...you have started out just like many others who said the same thing. Americans die for their country all the time...nothing new there. Since 85% of Canada's exports go to the USA, I guess you better find a new fart real fast.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Welcome aboard...you have started out just like many others who said the same thing. Americans die for their country all the time...nothing new their. Since 85% of Canada's exports go to the USA, I guess you better find a new fart real fast.

Fortunate I am. I started putting everthing I make into gold 2 years ago when the banks failed. I listened to the Ron pauls, peter shiffs, celent to hedge investment I also work with an oilsands firm, wich if you didn't know is the largest oil reserve in the world we are selling stake to the chinese, we also are building a pipeline to the asia market we are deversifying

You know and I know Alberta being the largest oil reserves in the world we are king, we have the money, the resources. and if you cant tell we bypassed NAFTA already we will sell to anyone.

and You cant attack us its the new world order. Marshal law will be declared in your country before you can attack Canada the Bankers rule/

Fortunate I am. I started putting everthing I make into gold 2 years ago when the banks failed. I listened to the Ron pauls, peter shiffs, celent to hedge investment I also work with an oilsands firm, wich if you didn't know is the largest oil reserve in the world we are selling stake to the chinese, we also are building a pipeline to the asia market we are deversifying

Guess where you got the capital and equipment to develop the oil sands?

You know and I know Alberta being the largest oil reserves in the world we are king, we have the money, the resources. and if you cant tell we bypassed NAFTA already we will sell to anyone.

Obama is going to shut that stinky operation down....nothing beats sweet Saudi crude. Stop polluting the planet! :lol:

and You cant attack us its the new world order. Marshal law will be declared in your country before you can attack Canada the Bankers rule/

Yes folks...we have us a live one. Hope you can last longer than the rest. Don't forget to send Ron Paul some loonies.

-We got most our Capital and investment for the oilsands from the EU and the U.S

- Obama's attack on the oilsands: is what gave my firm aproval to pipeline to asia

- Obama's attack on the oilsands is what allowed our firm to sell $20 billion of stake in the oilsands to the chinese

dont want our oil its not hard . we can find many other players who will and we know it

Lets see you live with out oil lol you will come crawling on your knees begging for the sweet success of crude, ewwwww crude smells so good, the smell of money.