Follow Me on Twitter

M.Dancer

Anyone know how to kill that bird on the top of the page.

Yah what is that blue thing? I hear the term Twitter and I imagine myself tweeting and twitting more of my twit like views else where? I think Maple Leaf is enough for me...wish I had my trusty Daisy...for those that are to young to know what that was - it was a BB gun that bad boys killed birds with - little copper spheres fired at high volocity...mum broke mine. :lol:

I think it's cute.

However, if anybody has any idea how I could permanently deal with my landlord's cockatoo, that would be much appreciated. The only catch is that it has to look like an accident.

-k

I think it's cute.

However, if anybody has any idea how I could permanently deal with my landlord's cockatoo, that would be much appreciated. The only catch is that it has to look like an accident.

-k

.410 with a silencer?

:lol::lol:

Poof!!! (cloud of feathers)

When I said it has to look like an accident, I didn't mean a hunting accident! I should have said: it has to look like she died of natural causes.

I've been thinking poison, maybe.

-k

When I said it has to look like an accident, I didn't mean a hunting accident! I should have said: it has to look like she died of natural causes.

I've been thinking poison, maybe.

-k

The bird wuz cleanin' the weapon when it went off.

Edited by DogOnPorch

What do you have against birds?

It's not a bird, it's a cockatoo. It's only function is to cry for attention, at any hour, at a volume of about 120 decibels. Have you ever heard a cockatoo squawking? It is like an air-horn with feet.

They keep it downstairs near my suite because it is simply too obnoxious to be upstairs with their family.

I think the Internet will be the hula hoop.

The model of "ok, how do we make money out of this thing?" will undergo continuous evolution, but I doubt people will ever get tired of the potential of instantaneous communication.

-k

Twitter is another one of those websites that I am going to avoid like the plague.

Some of my other personal boycotts

Myspace

Facebook

and now Twitter.

:D

Maybe I am just getting old, but I don't see what everyone else sees in it. I mean, you get to see what people post during the day and mostly about pretty useless stuff .. mind you a tweet about this site could be informative if done properly

Yes, I could picture people wanting to be "tweeted" to update them of when Kimmy has posted something. That would probably be a popular feature.

-k

That could possibly be the only tweet I would remotely consider following. :D I guess we could get NEWS BREAKING TWEETS FROM KIMMY JUST IN !!!!! notifications!

It's not a bird, it's a cockatoo. It's only function is to cry for attention, at any hour, at a volume of about 120 decibels. Have you ever heard a cockatoo squawking? It is like an air-horn with feet.

They keep it downstairs near my suite because it is simply too obnoxious to be upstairs with their family.

Why not just tell your landlord that it bothers you...and if they refuse to remedy the situation, sue.

that, subject to section 23, neither the landlord nor a person having a claim to the premises under the landlord will in any significant manner disturb the tenant’s possession or peaceful enjoyment of the premises

• Forum Admin
Anyone know how to kill that bird on the top of the page.

If it's really bothering some of you, I will look into deactivating it for registered users. However, I'm pretty sure it isn't cramping anyone's style too much.

Our twitter account is just another way for people to learn about everything we do on MLW.

If it's really bothering some of you, I will look into deactivating it for registered users. However, I'm pretty sure it isn't cramping anyone's style too much.

Our twitter account is just another way for people to learn about everything we do on MLW.

It's just an icon, it really does not interfere with anything. I'd keep it.

I take it no one has a burning desire to see what the site map looks like. It also seems the search button next to the site map is rendered inoperable by the size of the bird. Maybe it's just my system that's causing that.

Mine is fine (I'm using firefox).

What browser are you using? Maybe that's what is causing problems?