China, Enemy to Muslim World

Guest American Woman

Guest American Woman

Al Qaeda Leader: China, Enemy to Muslim World

On Oct. 7, a top-ranking al-Qaeda leader issued a call to the Islamic world to battle a great nation of infidels. Through a video posted on the internet, Abu Yahya al-Libi condemned this superpower for perpetrating "injustice and oppression" against Muslims and "looting their wealth" — a script similar to others read out from secret hideouts over the course of post-9/11 American-led campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq. But the country in the crosshairs of al-Qaeda's latest diatribe was not the U.S. or any of its allies in the West. It was China.

Wow. A country that isn't fighting with us in Afghanistan is being singled out and threatened by Al Qeada. Who'd have thunk it?

Seems as China becomes more 'capitalistic,' it's being 'noticed' more by al Qaeda. Any nation that al Qaeda doesn't 'approve of' is not free from their threat. Pulling out of Afghanistan will do nothing to keep Canada, or any other nation, 'safer.'

It'll be interesting to see how China reacts to this threat/being singled out.

Edited by American Woman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Oct. 7, a top-ranking al-Qaeda leader issued a call to the Islamic world to battle a great nation of infidels. Through a video posted on the internet, Abu Yahya al-Libi condemned this superpower for perpetrating "injustice and oppression" against Muslims and "looting their wealth" — a script similar to others read out from secret hideouts over the course of post-9/11 American-led campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq. But the country in the crosshairs of al-Qaeda's latest diatribe was not the U.S. or any of its allies in the West. It was China.

Wow. A country that isn't fighting with us in Afghanistan is being singled out and threatened by Al Qeada. Who'd have thunk it?

Seems as China becomes more 'capitalistic,' it's being 'noticed' more by al Qaeda. Any nation that al Qaeda doesn't 'approve of' is not free from their threat. Pulling out of Afghanistan will do nothing to keep Canada, or any other nation, 'safer.'

Given that China has been targeted by various internal Muslim Nationalist terrorist campaigns long before the events of 9/11, what Al Qeada has to say is largely irrelevant.

I read a news report a couple of days back that stated one in four people on the planet are Muslim, some 1.7 Billion people. And contrary to popular western beliefs, the majority of them are not Arab, Persian or Turks, but rather Asiatic. Canada's Muslim population is estimated to be around 700,000 people, which to many of the mouth breathers on this board is 700,000 too many.

As for how China will react is moot, since China has already signed anti-terrorism pacts with Muslim Nations such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan among others and have conducted joint raids on terrorist training camps along with joint counter terrorism training exercises with these Nations. If anything, Al Qeada is reacting to China's stepped up anti-terrorism measures and not the other way around.

China's react is just like what it reacted the event that America released the Guantanamo uyghuristan terrorists, who were cought in an Al Qeada training campe in Afghanistan, and kindly managed to find a safer place keeping them from China's "persecution"---I mean, making a statement, then totally forgeting such trifle things and keeping eyes on its own business.

:P:lol:

It sounds like you are, knowingly or unknowingly, spreading misinformation. Is it because of 'capitalism' or is it because of this:

"Libi, a Libyan national and al-Qaeda suspected third in command, railed against China's treatment of the Uighurs, a Turkic Muslim minority group in the country's far west who chafe under Beijing's rule. Uighurs complain of government discrimination, from being frozen out of jobs to having their language and religion suppressed. Those grievances and frustrations seemed to boil over this summer, when ethnic riots city of Urumqi left nearly 200 people, mostly Han Chinese, and were answered by a ruthless state crackdown."

The above is from your own link, so I'm going to assume that you are spreading misinformation knowingly.

China is full of envy when it comes to the Muslim world - a world that is hightly developed utlitarianism caused by years of political doctrine hidden behind religion. China would love to have their population all bowing to the east west or north or south for that matter. Bowing in insect like unison - The Muslim world is what every Marxist or Communist or corporate westerner dreams of. To have a unified and slave like population...China is not the enemy of the Muslim world - they are just red with envy ---what took over a thousand years to develope, China wants in a decade...some things take time.....If you want insects instead of people - it takes a bit of evolution or de-evolution..How ever you see it.

So, do they hate us for our freedom? Or do they hate China for their freedom? Or do they simply hate us? Why? I don't think you have answered the question with a few graphic images.

They hate us for our freedoms people. That is it, and that is all.

What freedom...try to be truely free in the west and you end up "disabled" . They hate the west because the west are the best privateers and plundering pirates on the face of the planet - we are the bad guys...so they use this great satan thing to mobilize the stupid Muslim zealots - mean while back at the Muslim ranch..the "masters" are no different than the western gangsters....The Muslim clerics fill the heads of the faithful with "we must destroy satan in the name of god bullshit" - and in the west it's the same - instead they say "they hate our freedom" which is also bullshit...maybe the whole world like two brothers should rebel against their parents - but that would never happen - we like children trust our masters - our parents even if they are not acting in our best interests..to bad human beings are so stupidly trusting of authority ...remember - some fathers abandon and some mothers eat their own young.

So, do they hate us for our freedom? Or do they hate China for their freedom? Or do they simply hate us? Why? I don't think you have answered the question with a few graphic images.

Indeed. Pictures of beheaded children at the hands of Islamic terrorists shows a level of love towards 'our freedoms' that we in the West just can't understand.

They hate us for our freedoms people. That is it, and that is all.

Question: much like I alluded to with eyeball...if you were dropped off in the one of the 'areas of eternal love towards all human-kind' that the Muslim 'radicals' set-up...what would be your chances of escaping with YOUR head? Could you talk your way out of it explaining how you're really their friend? Or would they just ignore your pleas and start a-sawing with yon rusty knife?

Given the molesting it suffered under western imperialism China is yet another rogue that should know better than to diddle with other cultures.

So I guess this pattern will just keep repeating until every resource on the planet is consumed. I suppose we'll be the alien monsters that invade other planets if our species ever does get into space.

Indeed. Pictures of beheaded children at the hands of Islamic terrorists shows a level of love towards 'our freedoms' that we in the West just can't understand.

Question: much like I alluded to with eyeball...if you were dropped off in the one of the 'areas of eternal love towards all human-kind' that the Muslim 'radicals' set-up...what would be your chances of escaping with YOUR head? Could you talk your way out of it explaining how you're really their friend? Or would they just ignore your pleas and start a-sawing with yon rusty knife?

Put a dent in the side of a Mercedes parked in some town in Saudi Arabia - good bye hand. They don't know what Christian love is. Some human beings are not capable of recieving or giving love - It's just not in their DNA...sure they can parrot all the right words concering "love"... but their hungry hate is what really controls them. There are only two kinds of people on the planet - the lovers and the haters...haters in less civilized societies kill you out right - in more sophisticated environs they slowly hate you to death, The results is the same. The ability to love is a show and proof of intelligence - perpetual institutionalized hate...is proof of the lack of intelligence - YOU can not give a hater a brain transplant - they are born this way...and if not - trained.

Who are you kidding? China with its fast growing economy needs ME countries ever more than before for their vast oil! They couldn't be in a better position economically and politically!

So long as the chinese can get their oil at the right price in exchange for importing chinese made goods at a fraction of the labour cost into these countries everything is on course...

Speak for yourself. What you willfully fail to understand or accept is that its the decades of imperial diddling in the Muslim world that has created these monsters. Self-destructive behaviour is quite often a very common symptom of long-term abuse whether you're talking about people or whole cultures. You'd see the same thing in a cage full of tormented monkey's, rats and many other animals as well.

Speak for yourself. What you willfully fail to understand or accept is that its the decades of imperial diddling in the Muslim world that has created these monsters. Self-destructive behaviour is quite often a very common symptom of long-term abuse whether you're talking about people or whole cultures. You'd see the same thing in a cage full of tormented monkey's, rats and many other animals as well.

So the first Muslim beheading of an infidel occurred in what...1953?

At your next terrorist supporter meeting, you could ask them, I suppose.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Who are you kidding? China with its fast growing economy needs ME countries ever more than before for their vast oil! They couldn't be in a better position economically and politically!

So long as the chinese can get their oil at the right price in exchange for importing chinese made goods at a fraction of the labour cost into these countries everything is on course...

Don't want a garden rake that looks like it's made in Canada. With first use on the first stroke across the soil the end comes off revealing a tiny made in China sticker. What good is this to me when I have to supply extra material and brain power to repair the rake? Makes me feel like I am a secondary labourer and re-designer of the rake. Send me a cut in the profits if I am going to have to finish their poorly done job..another example...The version the American Fender guitar that they knock off is not playable - Unless you put in a few hours providing the final touches - the brain power and personal human skill! To hell with China's ambitions to be like westerners of the 60s - They have no idea of the term due diligence.

Don't want a garden rake that looks like it's made in Canada. With first use on the first stroke across the soil the end comes off revealing a tiny made in China sticker. What good is this to me when I have to supply extra material and brain power to repair the rake? Makes me feel like I am a secondary labourer and re-designer of the rake. Send me a cut in the profits if I am going to have to finish their poorly done job..another example...The version the American Fender guitar that they knock off is not playable - Unless you put in a few hours providing the final touches - the brain power and personal human skill! To hell with China's ambitions to be like westerners of the 60s - They have no idea of the term due diligence.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but it has worked for chinese so far! How would one otherwise explain the rising unemployment in some countries??? With the low labour cost, cheap raw materials and demand for consumers like you and me for bargains who can stop them?

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but it has worked for chinese so far! How would one otherwise explain the rising unemployment in some countries??? With the low labour cost, cheap raw materials and demand for consumers like you and me for bargains who can stop them?

It's not a case of looking for a bargain with me..I go to the local hardware store. The place has been in buisness since 1909...their rakes are made in Canada and do not break - so what if I pay 5 bucks more for a good tool. It is not a bargin buy if the product is not a good product..If you buy a cigarette lighter that breaks with one flick - then it is not a lighter. There will never be a high quaility of life for the average person in China no matter how much money they suck out of the west....so what's the point of their so-called success...a high def TV? :lol:

So the first Muslim beheading of an infidel occurred in what...1953?

At your next terrorist supporter meeting, you could ask them, I suppose.

Why? You seem to be the in-house expert. I suppose I could go google up a mess of images of western religious barbarity towards their own kind but I don't expect it would do much beyond amuse you.

Abuse makes monsters out of cultures too, its no different than with people.

The direct result of my being abused was that I became a f-king raging, alcoholic lunatic.

Theoren Fleury

Why? You seem to be the in-house expert. I suppose I could go google up a mess of images of western religious barbarity towards their own kind but I don't expect it would do much beyond amuse you.

Abuse makes monsters out of cultures too, its no different than with people.

We'll always be at odds. I prefer Western Civilization where women are free and un-bagged...while you would prefer a world overrun by religious fanatics that hacks their heads off. To each their own.

We'll always be at odds. I prefer Western Civilization where women are free and un-bagged...while you would prefer a world overrun by religious fanatics that hacks their heads off. To each their own.

Try to reform an aging stripper who is very western and free and 'un-bagged" - I would rather deal with a Muslim in a berka than our western civilized woman...there are very few healthy minded western woman in existance - many are nuts and confused who don't understand their purpose but do know how to abuse their purpose - Like the coked out aging stripper - who may be extreme but is typical in her bag of values that are truely worthless and useless to any good man.

Try to reform an aging stripper who is very western and free and 'un-bagged" - I would rather deal with a Muslim in a berka than our western civilized woman...there are very few healthy minded western woman in existance - many are nuts and confused who don't understand their purpose but do know how to abuse their purpose - Like the coked out aging stripper - who may be extreme but is typical in her bag of values that are truely worthless and useless to any good man.

You can join eyeball. Here's a scimitar. Aim for her neck.

I prefer Western Civilization where women are free and un-bagged...while you would prefer a world overrun by religious fanatics that hacks their heads off. To each their own.

Moi, you do realize I'm an atheist don't you?

By the way why did you completely skate past this?

The direct result of my being abused was that I became a f-king raging, alcoholic lunatic.

Theoren Fleury

The analogy just doesn't work for you eh?

We'll always be at odds.

Talk about an understatement. Your way of viewing the world is completely and utterly alien to me. Are you a Catholic by any chance?