White urban liberals meddling

Mr.Canada

First Nations are within every democratic and legal right to protest not only the torch, but the actual Olympics as they are in progress.

Protest? Of course there will be protests. Everyone and their mom is protesting something, and no one else cares. Protests have been foreseen to the extent that we even have special zones for them, just like they did in China.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not degrading anyone. I'm telling it like it is. When one thinks of terrorism they think of a Muslim. Negros sell drugs in Jane/Finch. Whites commit fraud.

So what, nothing I'm saying is untrue. If this truth makes you feel uncomfortable well I'm sorry.

Btw I'm waiting for your proof that I post on "Nazi sites" provide it or I'll be forced to take action.

It is all untrue.

Take your best shot but it will still be off Mark!

It is all untrue.

Take your best shot but it will still be off Mark!

It is.

What race/religion do people think of when the word terrorist is mentioned?

What race of people sell drugs in the Jane and Finch corridor?

What race commits the majority of the white collar crimes such as fraud in Canada?

You just won't admit that I'm right. Disagreeing with me on these things means you are either ignorant of these things or just plain being argumentative...I shall choose the latter.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Protest? Of course there will be protests. Everyone and their mom is protesting something, and no one else cares. Protests have been foreseen to the extent that we even have special zones for them, just like they did in China.

Do you think the torch will get across Canada without a number of unplanned detours?

Do you think the international community will not pay attention when their favourite sport is postponed because the road to the venue is blocked?

Canada underestimates the tenacity of Native people - especially their youth. In 1996 RCAP predicted that if the government did not begin to take FN seriously there would be a backlash from the youth. Most of the young aboriginal men and women are no longer willing to sit back as their older generations did, waiting for government action. They are demanding action now.

The Native Youth Movement is planning some serious stuff that I hope they will forget about. Unfortunately it may already be too late.

Do you think the torch will get across Canada without a number of unplanned detours?

Do you think the international community will not pay attention when their favourite sport is postponed because the road to the venue is blocked?

If you suggest that they are planning to blockade the Sea to Sky during the Olympics, you may discover that our police forces are not quite yet so spineless as they appear to be the rest of the time.

Canada underestimates the tenacity of Native people - especially their youth. In 1996 RCAP predicted that if the government did not begin to take FN seriously there would be a backlash from the youth. Most of the young aboriginal men and women are no longer willing to sit back as their older generations did, waiting for government action. They are demanding action now.

So what are they gonna start doing? Stone-throwing? Bombings? Rockets? Suicide attacks? Perhaps they should consult their fellow Palestinian "natives" on "succesful" resistance tactics? If you think rash action will get the natives anywhere, you are wrong. All it will get them is negative and resentful perception from the population, replacing the simple apathy we have now.

If you suggest that they are planning to blockade the Sea to Sky during the Olympics, you may discover that our police forces are not quite yet so spineless as they appear to be the rest of the time.

So what are they gonna start doing? Stone-throwing? Bombings? Rockets? Suicide attacks? Perhaps they should consult their fellow Palestinian "natives" on "succesful" resistance tactics? If you think rash action will get the natives anywhere, you are wrong. All it will get them is negative and resentful perception from the population, replacing the simple apathy we have now.

As we all know from more recent events, police forces are constrained by aboriginal sympathetic policies. They are not the reckless cowboys some neanderthals think they are.

Protest is democratic and legal. For civil actions such as these the police have only one duty - to keep the peace and allow the protests to continue. The only times they can take action is if the protest becomes violent or puts others at risk, or if an injunction barring the protest has been issued by the many courts. John and Jane Doe applications are not valid either and tying up valuable time in the courts hearing ex parte applications is not likely to happen. So I have no doubt that the protest will be heard and recorded y international media and the message that Canada is an oppressing and inhumane country will be broadcast worldwide.

It really will look good on us. Our government has put its own foot in its mouth....

Spoken like a true NDP supporter. Too afraid to call it like it is and dance around the real issue meanwhile people suffer. I hope you sleep well at night.

I sleep very well. That is one of the miracles. I require very little sleep to be completely rested.

And you know my occupation is quite miraculous as well. People send me money and I just keep doing my own thing. Wonderful!

Many more miracles occur everyday. But you wouldn't understand that since you are dead, right? No works, no faith, and a body without spirit condemning everyone in sight. You can be saved but you would have to abandon your hate.

And no...I'm not a NDP or a Liberal. While that may disappoint you I do not subscribe to political leanings of any kind, nor promote or subscribe to any political ideology.

The closest I would come is perhaps leaning towards a capitalist - one who cares about the economy and how it affects people.

Edited by charter.rights

As we all know from more recent events, police forces are constrained by aboriginal sympathetic policies. They are not the reckless cowboys some neanderthals think they are.

Indeed, I am well aware that our police are constrained and forced to stand by rather than act when in fact they should be acting. But a blockade of the Sea to Sky during the Olympics would not be allowed to stand for long, even now, I think.

Protest is democratic and legal. For civil actions such as these the police have only one duty - to keep the peace and allow the protests to continue.The only times they can take action is if the protest becomes violent or puts others at risk, or if an injunction barring the protest has been issued by the many courts.

If some legal mumbo jumbo is required to give the police the authority to keep the roads open during the Olympics I'm sure it will be taken care of.

So I have no doubt that the protest will be heard and recorded y international media and the message that Canada is an oppressing and inhumane country will be broadcast worldwide.

And fall on deaf ears, as it ever has. Or perhaps the UN will one day issue some worthless statement, that no one but those already sympathetic to your cause will ever hear about or care about.

It really will look good on us. Our government has put its own foot in its mouth....

Even China managed to look good during their Olympics, and their history of human rights abuses as well as continued abuses right up to and during the Olympics vastly overshadows anything Canada has ever done. Canada will look just fine, both internationally and at home. One photo of the Olympic throngs and celebrations at the feet and on the slopes of our sun-lit snow-covered mountains with the backdrop of the pristine peaks of Garibaldi park will have more sway than all your endless gnashing of teeth.

Edited by Bonam

That's right they should mind their own business and let Caladonia handle it's Indian problem however it sees fit. If there's a war then there's a war there, so be it. Let the strong survive and the weak get trampled.

Liberals fueled by white liberal guilt always need to stick their noses where it don't belong. I wonder how they'll feel once every MPP and MP in this country is non white person. Will their work be finally done? Mission accomplished?

Well well well ... still p'd about freedom of speech and assembly are you??

Do you have some pictures to show us specifically what you are so concerned about?

Do you mean something like this protest?

Out-of-towners rally against ‘militia’

I understand the "Caledonia militia" hasn't been heard from since. In fact I think the out-of-town organizers have been pretty much run out of town. But that McHale creep is trying to sue people for freedom of speech and assembly. Do you believe that?

:rolleyes:

Last week, a number of notices under the Libel and Slander Act were served on various individuals and media outlets in connection with the June 23/09 CUPE 3903 protest in Cayuga against Doug Fleming’s Caledonia Militia/Peacekeepers concept.

CUPE 3903’s smear campaign

Members of CUPE 3903’s First Nations Solidarity Working Group – which has been involved in Caledonia for 3 years and openly supports the Haudenosaunee Men’s Fire - and their supporters did their best to paint Gary McHale, Doug Fleming and me as white supremacists for speaking out and/or acting on behalf of Caledonia’s victims.

http://voiceofcanada.wordpress.com/

I wonder how that's working for them?

And please explain again how freedom of speech and assembly only apply to some Canadians and not others?

Because I can promise that site 41 protest support was greatly appreciated, and according to the Caledonia newspaper, so was the support in Cayuga.

Yes, perhaps you should just retire soon, and go to your island in the sun and pay people to be nice to you.

There's really little call for your brand of inciting hatred these days ... thank goodness.

:rolleyes:

Edited by tango

I'm not inciting hatred against anybody. I'm merely providing facts. Facts are hardly hatred.

Facts? :lol:

When have you ever provided anything but your own opinion?

And perhaps some distorted facts to mislead people and lead them to hatred ... same thing.

Now explain to me again ... how is it that freedom of speech and freedom of assembly are only for 'some' Canadians? :ph34r:

Often times white urban liberals will bus themselves in to protest one thing or another. Is it really any of their business what some people in a town that is not their own are up to?

Your kind aren't any better. Back in April, I watched thousands of anti-abortion protestors walk down Laurier Ave. in Ottawa, most of them bussed in from other cities. They were very organised. I don't think I've seen an anti-war protest so large in this city. The parade of backward-minded simpletons went on for over half an hour. I should also point out that most of them were men, making them incapable of ever conceiving a child, much less having to consider a need for an abortion.

There are two types of liberals. The urban liberal and the slight rural liberal. I say slight because they usually live in the smaller city centres. God knows they need their latte's and hemp pajamas.

The urban and rural liberal are your typical everyday liberals.

1.Pro immigration at any cost so as to water down the white population.

Because it really matters what colour of skin we all have.

2. Pro gay marriage so as to water down the traditional meaning of marriage.

Because you're being forced to marry a gay man.

3. Pro social housing so as to live for free as they do in communist systems.

Because the poor don't deserve shelter. You should be especially ashamed of saying this, if you claim to be a Christian.

4. Pro free education, again to closer akin Canada to the communist system.

Without "free" education, you wouldn't have the computer that sits in front of you, on which you type this ridiculous, racist tripe.

5. Pro abortion(infatricide) again to further their aims of watering down the white gene pool. Since it's white people who get abortions for the most part.

Um. Wow. Why haven't you been banned from this message board yet? I seem to recall something in the TOS about posting racist messages, and this is really blatantly racist. In fact, I'm not going to reply to the rest of your post, I'm just going to report it to a moderator. If you're not gone by tomorrow, I'm never coming back here. I've only been here for a couple of months and I've seen more than my fair share of racist ideologues posting their boneheaded bullshit.

Um. Wow. Why haven't you been banned from this message board yet? I seem to recall something in the TOS about posting racist messages, and this is really blatantly racist. In fact, I'm not going to reply to the rest of your post, I'm just going to report it to a moderator. If you're not gone by tomorrow, I'm never coming back here. I've only been here for a couple of months and I've seen more than my fair share of racist ideologues posting their boneheaded bullshit.

I have been to my fair share of abortion clinics and in my experience it was mostly white people who were coming and going. This was my experience. If you have alternate experiences with abortion clinics please share them with us. Pointing out my observances isn't in any way racist. I'm not promoting hatred against any identifiable racial group in fact I'm not speaking about any other racial group then the one I belong to. So am I racist against white people then?

I think you may need to consult your dictionary before posting further.

Further more if your position is so weak that it cannot withstand criticism or alternate pov then perhaps you shouldn't engage in discussions at all. One needs to develop a thick skin and understand and accept that not all people think as you do. That doesn't make them right or wrong just different. Tolerance is the cornerstone of Canadian society.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I have been to my fair share of abortion clinics and in my experience it was mostly white people who were coming and going. This was my experience. If you have alternate experiences with abortion clinics please share them with us. Pointing out my observances isn't in any way racist. I'm not promoting hatred against any identifiable racial group in fact I'm not speaking about any other racial group then the one I belong to. So am I racist against white people then?

That is not what you said. You said that liberals are diluting the white gene pool, as if it matters which colour anyone's skin is.

Tolerance is the cornerstone of Canadian society.

Not merely tolerance, but acceptance. I do not have any problem with people who have skin that is yellow, black, red, purple, or any other colour. I do not care if there are more of one colour than another. It simply doesn't matter, at all.

Your very words in various posts and threads echo the words and thoughts of Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, Goering and the like. You aren't a Fascist in the traditional sense of the word as coined by Mussolini, that I could deal with. No sir, you are a full blown Nazi regardless of your Grandfathers service. Sadly, your very words and mindset do a great disservice to his service. You should be ashamed, but I see that you have no shame at all.

omg, what a self-righteous troll, do you leftists only argue in terms of Godwin law, ad hominems and rejections out of hand? Can we get some original and thoughtful liberals on board... i mean...

echo the words of Hitler and Goebbels? How? Could you be specific? And PETA when they talk about protecting animals and ending animal cruelty... they're saying precisely what Hitler said MANY times about animal rights (actually the Nazis were pioneers of animals rights)

so now PETA is a bunch of racist nazi's?

And NOT A SINGLE US or CANADIAN soldier out of WW2 would even TOLERATE so many of the multicultural, anti-white crypto communist policies that are now foisted on us...

Are you liberals really this disconnected with reality? you think our grandfathers would tolerate the sight of even a whie female on the arm of a black guy? Do you think our grandfathers would accept having mosques built in our big cities? Would they tolerate women taking drivers liscence photos with their HIJAB or burka on? Would they tolerate sending their grandchildren in the multiracial slums side by side with Sikhs who are allowed their kirpans?

Sabre Rider... you're so completely out of touch with reality... it'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Facts? :lol:

When have you ever provided anything but your own opinion?

And perhaps some distorted facts to mislead people and lead them to hatred ... same thing.

Now explain to me again ... how is it that freedom of speech and freedom of assembly are only for 'some' Canadians? :ph34r:

remember when i showed you the clip of robert Reich saying he hopes the new bailout jobs won't go to any "white male construction workers" ...

do you remember a few days ago when I showed how the a Federal public works project specifically warned all white males that they "need not apply"?

tango, you're so completely ridiculous.. everything you say is suspect now... we know that you're dishonest and have hate white people... you're like every other mass media brainwashed cypher... a massman... someone who is incapable of argument or even an original thought... everything you say comes out of a catechism... your religion of political correctness..... and your only reason for responding to people who disagree with you, is to insult, and spit your mucus on them...

aren't you tired of people not being impressed by your hogwash... when does it kick in that you're not making an impact?

While the topic of this thread may be crap anyway, do we really need this insane thread drift? Do we not already have a bunch of threads in Federal Politics dealing with this stuff?

Guilty as charged. I know I shouldn't have done it. But if there was ever a thread that deserved to be derailed onto the native protester dog-crap that infests this forum, this would be that thread.

-k

That is not what you said. You said that liberals are diluting the white gene pool, as if it matters which colour anyone's skin is.

Not merely tolerance, but acceptance. I do not have any problem with people who have skin that is yellow, black, red, purple, or any other colour. I do not care if there are more of one colour than another. It simply doesn't matter, at all.

He'll get banned sooner or later, like several times before. :rolleyes:

Please stick around. We need more normal people here, since the place is infested with white supremacists. ;)

Sometimes I think this board is just a recruiting/propaganda ground for them.

It's too bad there isn't a Canadian discussion board for normal people.

Guilty as charged. I know I shouldn't have done it. But if there was ever a thread that deserved to be derailed onto the native protester dog-crap that infests this forum, this would be that thread.

-k

oops! you slipped there kimmy and revealed your real self! <_<

Edited by tango