White urban liberals meddling

Mr.Canada

Often times white urban liberals will bus themselves in to protest one thing or another. Is it really any of their business what some people in a town that is not their own are up to?

I f ind it disturbing that they cannot or will not mind their own business of "gay rights", pro abortion or free housing rallies.

What makes the white liberal think that he or she can look down their noses at rural folks and tell them how they ought to live?

Like they know better...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure either but it seems to conflict with his "White Liberals who live in white towns" thread.

There are two types of liberals. The urban liberal and the slight rural liberal. I say slight because they usually live in the smaller city centres. God knows they need their latte's and hemp pajamas.

The urban and rural liberal are your typical everyday liberals.

1.Pro immigration at any cost so as to water down the white population.

2. Pro gay marriage so as to water down the traditional meaning of marriage.

3. Pro social housing so as to live for free as they do in communist systems.

4. Pro free education, again to closer akin Canada to the communist system.

5. Pro abortion(infatricide) again to further their aims of watering down the white gene pool. Since it's white people who get abortions for the most part.

Liberals are very self hating, it would seem and dislike the fact tha they are white and might wish themselves to be brown, I guess....that was speculation.

The difference lies herein. The urban liberal will tell rural folk how they should or shouldn't live and will bus themselves into a smaller city centre to protest a variety of things.

Whereas the rural liberal will have little to no contact with the minorities they claim to love yet insist that the rest of us must love them and live next to them.

Also the rural liberal is a sneaky devil s they wish to poison rural folk from within their own ranks. They'll act like normal rural folk then slowly poison their thinking by peppering their speech with politically correct sayings as to make the rural person feel guilty.

The liberals are very concerned about feelings and how it makes one feel or how it makes that guy feel.

This is the difference.

Often times white urban liberals will bus themselves in to protest one thing or another. Is it really any of their business what some people in a town that is not their own are up to?

How on the MARK ;);) you are. Wander'n'ass how you could refrain from Garyising a place like Caledonia and then complain that others don't have a right to show up in another town on another protest.

Like they know better...

And hypocrites from the Mark and Gary Show, don't even know that much...

Edited by charter.rights

How on the MARK ;);) you are. Wander'n'ass how you could refrain from Garyising a place like Caledonia and then complain that others don't have a right to show up in another town on another protest.

And hypocrites from the Mark and Gary Show, don't even know that much...

That's right they should mind their own business and let Caladonia handle it's Indian problem however it sees fit. If there's a war then there's a war there, so be it. Let the strong survive and the weak get trampled.

Liberals fueled by white liberal guilt always need to stick their noses where it don't belong. I wonder how they'll feel once every MPP and MP in this country is non white person. Will their work be finally done? Mission accomplished?

That's right they should mind their own business and let Caladonia handle it's Indian problem however it sees fit. If there's a war then there's a war there, so be it. Let the strong survive and the weak get trampled.

You truly are one fucked up hate filled piece of shit. My Grandfather spent six years on an old VW class Destroyer making sure the like of you never ever got into power again. His brother went to sea in a Corvette which never returned to stop assholes like you. I personally served 10 years in the CAF ready to defend EVERY Canadian no matter what their race was, how they prayed to whichever god they believed in, whether they sat or stood to take a leak, which gender they preferred to make a life with. But I tell you truthfully, I did not serve to defend miserable pricks like yourself. You're not a Canadian, you not even a hyper-patriotic unltra-conservative, you sir are nothing but a stinking piece of human garbage called a Nazi. Does humanity a favour and top youself.

You truly are one fucked up hate filled piece of shit. My Grandfather spent six years on an old VW class Destroyer making sure the like of you never ever got into power again. His brother went to sea in a Corvette which never returned to stop assholes like you. I personally served 10 years in the CAF ready to defend EVERY Canadian no matter what their race was, how they prayed to whichever god they believed in, whether they sat or stood to take a leak, which gender they preferred to make a life with. But I tell you truthfully, I did not serve to defend miserable pricks like yourself. You're not a Canadian, you not even a hyper-patriotic unltra-conservative, you sir are nothing but a stinking piece of human garbage called a Nazi. Does humanity a favour and top youself.

Lol. What makes you call me a Nazi?

I'm not a Nazi btw, my grandfather joined the Navy to fight said Nazi's.

Lol. What makes you call me a Nazi?

I'm not a Nazi btw, my grandfather joined the Navy to fight said Nazi's.

Your very words in various posts and threads echo the words and thoughts of Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, Goering and the like. You aren't a Fascist in the traditional sense of the word as coined by Mussolini, that I could deal with. No sir, you are a full blown Nazi regardless of your Grandfathers service. Sadly, your very words and mindset do a great disservice to his service. You should be ashamed, but I see that you have no shame at all.

You are not your grandfather. And really, your tirades are very Nazi-like.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it is a pretty good bet that it is a Nazi duck.

He may be an ignorant dick, but attempting to characterize his views as Nazi is a disservice to everybody involve.

Boycott the 2010 Winter Olympics!

They are being constructed and run on unceded native lands without their permission!

Ok, so seriously: which venues are on native lands?

-k

Lol. Absurd.

Not at all considering you have posted many times on Nazi sites.

Given what you have presented today alone, the label "bigot" probably does suit you well. Perhaps if you weren't narrow minded you might have be able to look at yourself from a more realistic perspective. Your own perspective is truly delusional.

Edited by charter.rights

Not at all considering you have posted many times on Nazi sites.

Given what you have presented today alone, the label "bigot" probably does suit you well. Perhaps if you weren't narrow minded you might have be able to look at yourself from a more realistic perspective. Your own perspective is truly delusional.

Ok, now that's libel. Be very careful what you say. I have a sense of humour as much as the next guy but I have certainly not posted on any "Nazi site" whatever that is. That is a bald faced lie.

I don't hate anyone based on their race alone.

I'm not a racist or a bigot. I prefer the company of my own race, well upbringing is more accurate and I think my am proud of the race that I am. Many people of different races and some of the race think as I do. So what?

Oh, ok. So nothing should be built in BC? Nothing should ever happen in BC?

I'm in BC right now... am I trespassing? Should I GTFO?

-k

The LAW requires consultation, accommodation and reconciliation of all development on any land where a First Nation might have an interest. All of BC is of interest to First Nations there. Consultation has not taken place, nor other than a few menial jobs will First Nations benefit from the development on their land.

As I understand it, First Nations do not have a problem with people living within their territory. However, they object to development of lands without their consent. The Olympics has destroyed thousands of acres making way for a few weeks of sports.

As the day approaches I think you will find that it will not go as smoothly as it might have it they had of consulted....

Ok, now that's libel. Be very careful what you say. I have a sense of humour as much as the next guy but I have certainly not posted on any "Nazi site" whatever that is. That is a bald faced lie.

I don't hate anyone based on their race alone.

I'm not a racist or a bigot. I prefer the company of my own race, well upbringing is more accurate and I think my am proud of the race that I am. Many people of different races and some of the race think as I do. So what?

A racist is someone who marginalizes others based on their race. A bigot is someone who knows he use race as means of degrading people, but does it anyway.

I would suggest that you fit far better in the latter definition than the former one. So I would consider you a bigot. And since the label "bigot" is a judgment based on an others' behavior, it is certainly within my right to label you as such. You can object, and others can disagree, but I get to choose the labels I wish to idenitfy you with in this type of forum.

The LAW requires consultation, accommodation and reconciliation of all development on any land where a First Nation might have an interest. All of BC is of interest to First Nations there. Consultation has not taken place, nor other than a few menial jobs will First Nations benefit from the development on their land.

As I understand it, First Nations do not have a problem with people living within their territory. However, they object to development of lands without their consent. The Olympics has destroyed thousands of acres making way for a few weeks of sports.

As the day approaches I think you will find that it will not go as smoothly as it might have it they had of consulted....

Cite for "thousands of acres" being destroyed?

"Consulted" is the new code for "give us money or there'll be trouble."

And of course it goes without saying that native protesters will make the most of this opportunity to tell the world how horrible Canada has been to them, even though their leaders have sold their cooperation to the organizing committee in exchange for lucrative knick-knack merchandising deals. It is the way of things.

-k

A racist is someone who marginalizes others based on their race. A bigot is someone who knows he use race as means of degrading people, but does it anyway.

I would suggest that you fit far better in the latter definition than the former one. So I would consider you a bigot. And since the label "bigot" is a judgment based on an others' behavior, it is certainly within my right to label you as such. You can object, and others can disagree, but I get to choose the labels I wish to idenitfy you with in this type of forum.

I'm not degrading anyone. I'm telling it like it is. When one thinks of terrorism they think of a Muslim. Negros sell drugs in Jane/Finch. Whites commit fraud.

So what, nothing I'm saying is untrue. If this truth makes you feel uncomfortable well I'm sorry.

Btw I'm waiting for your proof that I post on "Nazi sites" provide it or I'll be forced to take action.

Edited by Mr.Canada

A terrorist's poorly veiled threat? Disgusting.

NO threat. Just a warning that First Nations people are done sitting still while bulldozers pave over their land. There is a legal requirement to which government and corporations have ignored. First Nations are within every democratic and legal right to protest not only the torch, but the actual Olympics as they are in progress.

I support that if it is the only way to get the government to comply with the law.

Cite for "thousands of acres" being destroyed?

"Consulted" is the new code for "give us money or there'll be trouble."

And of course it goes without saying that native protesters will make the most of this opportunity to tell the world how horrible Canada has been to them, even though their leaders have sold their cooperation to the organizing committee in exchange for lucrative knick-knack merchandising deals. It is the way of things.

-k

http://www.whistlerwatch.org/2010Olympics.html

Your fear is your downfall.

First Nations have a legal right to be consulted. Government has used the tactic of trying to pay them off in the past. Sometimes it even worked. But for the most part, First Nations want consultation. Accommodation could mean a share in the profits where profits are made. That would be just in our society. Howeer, I think that their interests go far beyond money.

They want the land back. it is likely that once the land is developed (without consultation) it will be turned over to some corporation and the government will cry that it is too difficult to get it back. However, if they had consulted in the first place, the Olympics might have been able to go ahead without a hitch, or a complaint and the FNs could have some assurance that the lands will be handed back to them.