White Liberals who live in white towns

Mr.Canada

There are plenty of people on this very board who live outside urban centres and have very little contact with the urban thugs yet tell us we must love a group of people who have little in common with the civilized world...damned hippies.

Scratch a ultra-conservative, and you find a frightened, hate filled, paranoid, small minded git of a racist......and you don't have to scratch that deep it seems as evidenced with the above.

Do us a favour Mr. Canada, change your nick name to something more in keeping with you drivel, say Mr. Wadsworth for example.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a bigot or a racist.

Well, we could do a whole thread on that, with examples. But this one will do:

Some guy who was playing in the mud last year before coming to Canada isn't my equal ...

I prefer the company of my own kind to others. So what? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with that ... until you start denigrating others ... like whole races/religions/cultures. That's just negative stereotyping, bias ... prejudice ... call it whatever pretty words you want, if you don't like bigot/racist.

"Playing in the mud" ??

pig, I call it.

Edited by tango

Well, we could do a whole thread on that, with examples. But this one will do:

Some guy who was playing in the mud last year before coming to Canada isn't my equal ...

Nothing wrong with that ... until you start denigrating others ... like whole races/religions/cultures. That's just negative stereotyping, bias ... prejudice ... call it whatever pretty words you want, if you don't like bigot/racist.

"Playing in the mud" ??

pig, I call it.

Stereotypes are what they for a good reason. A large number of the people being stereotyped live that way.

Trailer trash for example is to poke fun at white people because trailer parks are largely white areas.

So what.

If you like to bury your head in the sand and pretend these things I say don't happen go ahead. That doesn't make them any less true.

I think most people who have been here for a while know that I'm not a big fan of multiculturalism in any form beyond tasty food and funny hats. And yet I find myself really annoyed by the presumption of this thread.

This is really just another example of "center of the universe" syndrome. The original poster is so ignorant of the rest of the country that he thinks Canada outside of Toronto is Whitebreadland.

Mr Canada, do you know why I choose not to live in Toronto? It isn't because of immigrants.

It's because I've been to Toronto. I wouldn't live in that crap-hole if you paid me to.

-k

A lot of them, really? You have proof of this mass of poor honour killing performing immigrants?

Sure do. Dundas/Hwy 10 in Mississagua is prime Muslim territory. Store signs not in English. They're trying to make it into the Middle East it seems. They do have the best falafel down there but that's besides the point that they're turning the area into a ghetto. 25 years ago that was a fairly nice area, no it resembles some third world hell.

I think most people who have been here for a while know that I'm not a big fan of multiculturalism in any form beyond tasty food and funny hats. And yet I find myself really annoyed by the presumption of this thread.

This is really just another example of "center of the universe" syndrome. The original poster is so ignorant of the rest of the country that he thinks Canada outside of Toronto is Whitebreadland.

Mr Canada, do you know why I choose not to live in Toronto? It isn't because of immigrants.

It's because I've been to Toronto. I wouldn't live in that crap-hole if you paid me to.

-k

I have traveled from one end of Canada to the other.

I lived in Calgary for 4 years, Red deer for one and Airdrie for a while as well. I know Alberta very well, it's a heck of a lot lighter than Ontario is.

Toronto is going to be like Vancouver, well it already is. This is what all of Canada will look like in 20 years.

I have traveled from one end of Canada to the other.

I lived in Calgary for 4 years, Red deer for one and Airdrie for a while as well. I know Alberta very well, it's a heck of a lot lighter than Ontario is.

Toronto is going to be like Vancouver, well it already is. This is what all of Canada will look like in 20 years.

I have also lived in major cities from Victoria to Ottawa, and I have had plenty of contact with immigrants and minorities in all of them.

You start the thread with this retarded premise that people who don't live in Toronto like immigrants because they don't know immigrants, but when you get called out on how stupid that is, you move the yardsticks and say that people who don't live in Toronto like immigrants because they're not "surrounded and outnumbered".

If the new premise is that only people who live in immigrant-dominated areas know immigrants well enough to have an opinion, then it's retarded. As are you.

-k

Liberals will force their values on the rest of us if we like it or not. The liberal elite live no where near immigrants yet forced us to love the mas we love ourselves. You don't see this as hypocritical?

If the ylove them so much the yshould live right next ot them as well not just force us to do so.

The liberal elite live no where near immigrants yet forced us to love the mas we love ourselves.

Demonstrably false, Watson.

Canada's most prominent and vocal Liberals and liberals are in the Toronto area, right there amongst the "immigrant cesspool".

-k

Alright 100% is a little extreme.

I'd just like to know how people who live in areas with very low minority population can preach to us on the greatness of multiculturalism, since they would have little to no experience with it.

I'm speaking of people who live in smaller towns and other more rural settings where they would have limited if any prolonged exposure to minorities and immigrants other than what they would see on television.

Why is white the opposite of multicultural? French, German, Italian, Polish, not to mention British, they're all white, but also of different cultures. Many rural areas attract people from predominantly one area over others so you get pockets of one ancestry over another.

Also, one need not live near other cultures to have exposure to and experience with other cultures. One can travel, or have lived in another part of the world and have been immersed fully in other cultures but now reside in such places as you describe.

Lastly, such areas as you describe pretty overwhelmingly vote Conservative, don't they, so why do you care?

I'd like to know what experience with multiculturalism liberals have living in a pretty much 100% white community?

Liberals are always telling these forums how great it is yet you refuse to live in it, why is that?

Isn't that a tad hypocritical?

It's ignorant at the very least. Liberals not living in Toronto yet telling the forums how great minorities are of which you have no idea about.

Liberals are another fine example of the white liberal idealist who likes the sound of helping out minorities but would never live near them.

I find it hilarious.

It is of course a well known fact that limousine liberals and parlor pinks who force us to be be merry in multiculturalism, are usually fairly well off and live well isolated from all squalor and discordia of "integrated" areas...

The great first "black" president himself William Clinton lives in upstate New York, near Chautauqua country, which is 98.7% white. It was the same with the infamous loathsome creature called teddy kennedy... Its the same with a huge number of these hypocrites.

What 100% white communities would those be?

Where do you imagine people live that they don't have contact with minorities?

Surely you can't be so dense as to imagine that Toronto is the only place in the country where white people come into contact with immigrants.

Actually, having read some of your prior work, I retract that... you may actually be that dense.

-k

Kimmie, I take back everything bad I said about you and kneel before you in complete agreement; Mr. Halton Hills is very dense.

Why is white the opposite of multicultural? French, German, Italian, Polish, not to mention British, they're all white, but also of different cultures. Many rural areas attract people from predominantly one area over others so you get pockets of one ancestry over another.

Also, one need not live near other cultures to have exposure to and experience with other cultures. One can travel, or have lived in another part of the world and have been immersed fully in other cultures but now reside in such places as you describe.

Lastly, such areas as you describe pretty overwhelmingly vote Conservative, don't they, so why do you care?

Salamander, meet Mr. Halton Hills. He'll spout the same crap no matter what the thread.

Ah well, I see so many are too afraid to speak up and tell us how exactly they are qualified to tell us that we're supossed to love these other people who have so little in common with normal Canadians it isn't funny.

I have very little in common with people who cover themselves from head to toe.

Or commit honor killings, or cut off limbs for minor crimes. Or kill people for changing ones religion. Sorry I just don't see these people as my equal. Perhaps they're the same as some of the liberal posters here but they aren't my equal that's for damned sure.

Some guy who was playing in the mud last year before coming to Canada isn't my equal nor should I be forced to be told that.

Any opinion other than a liberal opinion is a racist opinion according to the liberal hearts...absurd.

I don't think you have much in common with anyone, Mr. C. You are one of a kind. <_<

The liberal elite live no where near immigrants yet forced us to love the mas we love ourselves.

I've lived in Vancouver and Toronto, arguably two of the most mulicultural cities in Canada. I'd consider myself a liberal (but not a Liberal), and I have no problem with minorities or multiculturalism. So much for your conjecture.

Edited by gc1765

Living in the lower east side of Toronto....the core is still white - BUT...any of the multi-culturals that are about - we have to make friends with them so we all get along and practice mutual co-operation. It is a survival thing. It's the only intelligent thing to do...But if someone is a liar and a jerk - white - black - brown - yellow or what ever - they are out of the loop! They go into a type of internal exile. Liberals or conservatives that live in small towns will adapt when it becomes a neccessity...If you live in Northern Ontario..or similar...and you are all white - there is no need to play nice...You can stay keeping your red neck culture and push fishermen into the water who plunder our natural resourses because they are used to fishing in a sewer - and it's just heavenly and clean in comparision...to the dumps they left.....so let the red necks prevail - and let a little red haired boy called Rusty push a Chinaman off the dog when he has caught 69 sunfish to sell for soup.. :lol:

How can we verify yours?

most of what I say is traceable and verifiable.

i try to avoid anecdotal posts to make my arguments... when I do though, I don,t presume that they constitute rock solid evidence... In this instance we were presented with an anecdote with which there was ZERO evidence to back up...

Edited by lictor616

Mr Canada, first of all, your problem is that you are like the government, there is life outside of Toronto! I believe that small town Ontario gets along with anyone no matter what colour their skin is. There are Jamaicans, Mexicans and others who come to Canada to work in the harvest and and no one says anything we all get along. While going to public school, I had a a black teacher, but she would say she NOT black only black people live in Africa. She taught us not to be racist and that everyone was equal and to treat people, like you would like to be treated. I've also have come in contact with the First Nation people, so don't go saying Libs don't know anything about non-whites. BTW, I think it would suit u better to be know as Mr.Canada-want-to-be!

Oh boy where to start....

I want to know why liberal people who live outside and/or have little contact with the urban cesspools rife with immigrants/minorities(legal and illegal) keep bashing us and say that we must accept multiculturalism when they themselves choose to NOT live in the urban centres where immigrants and crime run rampant.

It's very simple question.

Is it some sort of white liberal guilt you feel?

Holy crap man, you COMPLETELY sold me on your bigotry. It seems to you that ONLY if we actually live in urban centers among other ethnic groups (we should stop calling it a race, we are all part of the Human Race, know it love it) then we can actually see that it is not a good idea for multiculturalismsmsms??

Give your head a shake.

There are plenty of people on this very board who live outside urban centres and have very little contact with the urban thugs yet tell us we must love a group of people who have little in common with the civilized world...damned hippies.

I moved from a small city of mostly whites some blacks, and a good portion of natives. Now I live in a city of whites, blacks, asians, middle easterns, some russians, turks, europeans, ect ect ... I can tell you, you need to get out and travel more. Get out of your house and experience and talk to people. You might find out something.

I have very little in common with people who cover themselves from head to toe.

Ahh now we start to see what your issue is. You don't have a problem with multiculturalism. You have a problem with the Muslims and those who follow that faith. You know .. those mud dwellers.

Are you now denying that Honor Killings by Muslims are happening on Canadian soil?

It should be lumped all into murder which is illegal, and then they should be jailed or deported. Simple as that. How many women are murdered every year in Canada?

Kimmy

I don't like the Toronto area either, I was there last week on business, and I could not tell where things started/stopped. From Kitchener all the way to Bellville. One big massive metropolis. I just hate large cities. Everything is go go go and FAST. It's stressful just living there.

Mr.Canada

Sure do. Dundas/Hwy 10 in Mississagua is prime Muslim territory. Store signs not in English.

Have you ever been to any ChinaTown in any city? Signs are not in English. Also, check out Quebec, eventhough it is in Canada. not much english there. Thoughts???

Toronto is going to be like Vancouver, well it already is.

I'll call you out on this one. Vancouver is drastically different compared to Toronto. Vancouver has a huge asian population, and the rest are white. Not many blacks/middle easterns. Toronto is a huge mixed bag of everything. So your comparison is absolute garbage. So if Toronto is to become more like Vancouver, then you really should not have a problem with it because Vancounver does not have alot of those mud dwellers.

The one thing I will say about Calgary. It is a white cowboy town. And not many blacks, asians ect ect. So you are actually talking about yourself in this thread. You need to get out and experience more of life and people and cultures.