White Liberals who live in white towns

Mr.Canada

I'd like to know what experience with multiculturalism liberals have living in a pretty much 100% white community?

Liberals are always telling these forums how great it is yet you refuse to live in it, why is that?

Isn't that a tad hypocritical?

It's ignorant at the very least. Liberals not living in Toronto yet telling the forums how great minorities are of which you have no idea about.

Liberals are another fine example of the white liberal idealist who likes the sound of helping out minorities but would never live near them.

I find it hilarious.

Edited by Mr.Canada

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what experience with multiculturalism liberals have living in a pretty much 100% white community?

What 100% white communities would those be?

Where do you imagine people live that they don't have contact with minorities?

Surely you can't be so dense as to imagine that Toronto is the only place in the country where white people come into contact with immigrants.

Actually, having read some of your prior work, I retract that... you may actually be that dense.

-k

Alright 100% is a little extreme.

I'd just like to know how people who live in areas with very low minority population can preach to us on the greatness of multiculturalism, since they would have little to no experience with it.

I'm speaking of people who live in smaller towns and other more rural settings where they would have limited if any prolonged exposure to minorities and immigrants other than what they would see on television.

I've lived in a rural area for 36 years now - I'm in the minority of pink people who live in my region.

My exposure to multi-culturalism has been great. Without it I might never have come to question the validity of our constitution and legitimcy of our confederation.

I'm a liberal as opposed to a Liberal by the way.

Edited by eyeball

Alright 100% is a little extreme.

I'd just like to know how people who live in areas with very low minority population can preach to us on the greatness of multiculturalism, since they would have little to no experience with it.

I'm speaking of people who live in smaller towns and other more rural settings where they would have limited if any prolonged exposure to minorities and immigrants other than what they would see on television.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim? Of course not, as usual. :rolleyes:

However, your claim does raise another question:

IF people who support multiculturalism are the ones who live in a multicultural milieu, why do others keep whining about it if they know nothing about it?

Is it true that people's comfort with people of other cultures is related to their experience of same?

Edited by tango

MrCan you made this comment in another thread where it was irrelevant. I believe you may be making a personal attack on me here. It's none of your damn business where I live.

STOP MAKING IT PERSONAL.

-end-

I haven't mentioned your name once. I thought it would be a great topic to discuss. Many of the same people who trumpet the joys and successes of multiculturalism live no where near other races. I'm interested to find out how and why they came to conclusion that it's great to have a multicultural society when they themselves live in anything but.

People who live in the urban cores surrounded and outnumbered by other races I can understand, at least they live in it and if they like it I can understand how they came to that conclusion.

However for people who live outside the more urban areas and in smaller communities and would have much less contact with other races so how would they know if multiculturalism is great or not?

Are they parroting what they see on television? Wanting to fit in with their liberal friends? What?

Narcissistic persons need not respond in the future if they cannot stick to the topic.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I haven't mentioned your name once. I thought it would be a great topic to discuss. Many of the same people who trumpet the joys and successes of multiculturalism live no where near other races. I'm interested to find out how and why they came to conclusion that it's great to have a multicultural society when they themselves live in anything but.

People who live in the urban cores surrounded and outnumbered by other races I can understand, at least they live in it and if they like it I can understand how they came to that conclusion.

However for people who live outside the more urban areas and in smaller communities and would have much less contact with other races so how would they know if multiculturalism is great or not?

Are they parroting what they see on television? Wanting to fit in with their liberal friends? What?

Narcissistic persons need not respond in the future if they cannot stick to the topic.

Many of the same people who trumpet the joys and successes of multiculturalism live no where near other races.

What evidence you can provide to support this claim?

However, it is an interesting question you raise: If people who live in multicultural environments are quite comfortable with it, why do others who don't have any experience with multiculturalism keep complaining about it?

Edited by tango

Just so we have some real facts to consider, here's Toronto's demographic profile:

Toronto's racial diversity

Racial Diversity Toronto, with a population of 2.48 million people (5.5 million in the GTA - Greater Toronto Area) is heralded as one of the most multicultural cities in the world and is ranked as the safest large metropolitan area in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Over 140 languages and dialects are spoken here, and just over 30 per cent of Toronto residents speak a language other than English or French at home.

* Half of Toronto's population (1,237,720) was born outside of Canada, up from 48 per cent in 1996.

http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm

Yes it is culturally diverse ... but 70% of Torontonians till speak English or French at home, and half were born in Canada. Not quite being "outnumbered" as MrCan claims.

I'm still waiting for evidence that this has ever happened:

"Liberals not living in Toronto yet telling the forums how great minorities are of which you have no idea about."

I think you are making it up, MrC.

For interested readers ... Check out your town here:

http://www12.statcan.ca/census-recensement...All&Custom=

Edited by tango

Many of the same people who trumpet the joys and successes of multiculturalism live no where near other races.

What evidence you can provide to support this claim?

I want to know why liberal people who live outside and/or have little contact with the urban cesspools rife with immigrants/minorities(legal and illegal) keep bashing us and say that we must accept multiculturalism when they themselves choose to NOT live in the urban centres where immigrants and crime run rampant.

It's very simple question.

Is it some sort of white liberal guilt you feel?

I want to know why liberal people who live outside and/or have little contact with the urban cesspools rife with immigrants/minorities(legal and illegal) keep bashing us and say that we must accept multiculturalism when they themselves choose to NOT live in the urban centres where immigrants and crime run rampant.

Did you read this somewhere?

Can you not provide some link, some evidence?

Did this actually ever happen?

Did you read this somewhere?

Can you not provide some link, some evidence?

Did this actually ever happen?

There are plenty of people on this very board who live outside urban centres and have very little contact with the urban thugs yet tell us we must love a group of people who have little in common with the civilized world...damned hippies.

I've never seen a White Liberal or even a white liberal for that matter. I think I can say in all honesty that I have actually never seen a white human being before.

As I said I'm pink myself and that's in at least five or six different shades. I'm also brown (even more so this time of year) with a smidge of blue and a little bit of grey (here and there). I've got a little bit of white in my eyes and teeth but so does every human.

Edited by eyeball

Ah well, I see so many are too afraid to speak up and tell us how exactly they are qualified to tell us that we're supossed to love these other people who have so little in common with normal Canadians it isn't funny.

I have very little in common with people who cover themselves from head to toe.

Or commit honor killings, or cut off limbs for minor crimes. Or kill people for changing ones religion. Sorry I just don't see these people as my equal. Perhaps they're the same as some of the liberal posters here but they aren't my equal that's for damned sure.

Some guy who was playing in the mud last year before coming to Canada isn't my equal nor should I be forced to be told that.

Any opinion other than a liberal opinion is a racist opinion according to the liberal hearts...absurd.

Some guy who was playing in the mud last year before coming to Canada isn't my equal nor should I be forced to be told that.

You're right, they're not your equal. Based on your posting here, I'd say they're a whole lot better than the likes of you. You have disgusting views about many of your fellow human beings and you are no better than the Muslim extremists you claim to despise. The way you speak about others should never be allowed to go unchallenged.

You're right, they're not your equal. Based on your posting here, I'd say they're a whole lot better than the likes of you. You have disgusting views about many of your fellow human beings and you are no better than the Muslim extremists you claim to despise. The way you speak about others should never be allowed to go unchallenged.

I knew someone was going to say this. I was thinking of it when I was typing, ah well. Keep going baa baa Smallc.

Sorry people that kill their own daughters for being raped is barely human in my eyes, more like an animal that needs putting down. That's your equal, that's fine but not mine I have higher standards than you do obviously.

That seems to be a common arguing point among the people like you....Bigotry and racism disguised as high standards.

I'm not a bigot or a racist. I prefer the company of my own kind to others. So what? I don't see anything wrong with that.

The immigrants that come here nowadays must feel the same way because no matter how much white liberal love they get they still create their own little ghettos in and around our cities.

BTW, little mosque on the prairie is not a reflection of reality. I'm not sure if you knew that or not.

Edited by Mr.Canada

no matter how much white liberal love they get they still create their own little ghettos in and around our cities.

That's so full of it. First, they don't all live in poor areas. Second, cities like Toronto and Winnipeg have areas that are very integrated. When I was in downtown Toronto this summer, there was people of all colours and cultures walking the streets together...and not an honour killing in site.

..Second, cities like Toronto and Winnipeg have areas that are very integrated. When I was in downtown Toronto this summer, there was people of all colours and cultures walking the streets together...and not an honour killing in site.

That's exactly the problem. They are getting along and not killing each other. That's when there are no spoils left for Mr. Canada to loot.

What 100% white communities would those be?

Where do you imagine people live that they don't have contact with minorities?

Surely you can't be so dense as to imagine that Toronto is the only place in the country where white people come into contact with immigrants.

Actually, having read some of your prior work, I retract that... you may actually be that dense.

-k

He must be talking about my town of Tsawwassen BC....oh wait a minute, there is that nice East Indian couple that live down the hall from me.....oh and there are those Filipino girls who work at the local 7-11, almost forgot back the Taiwanese students learning to fly at the Delta Airpark.....never mind......

Mr. Canada, may I humbly suggest you move down south, say to the deep woods of Alabama or Kentucky, I think you would really feel more at home there.

That's so full of it. First, they don't all live in poor areas. Second, cities like Toronto and Winnipeg have areas that are very integrated. When I was in downtown Toronto this summer, there was people of all colours and cultures walking the streets together...and not an honour killing in site.

Of coarse they don't but a lot of them do. Honor killings are usually performed in the home.

Are you now denying that Honor Killings by Muslims are happening on Canadian soil?