Wife/Daughter killed by her Muslim father

This is multiculturalism and what it brings to Canada, enjoy. Brought to Canada by the bleeding heart liberals ignoring facts and the safety of Canadian people.

This coward claims that by his own brother molesting her she has brought shame to her family name so he kills his daughter and his wife.

This is the kind of thing we don't welcome in Canada. The Muslim faith is not one of peace, it's one of submission and violence and Canada needs to stop importing it immediately. Canada cannot risk the lives of it's citizens any longer.

When will it end? When will the liberals see that Muslims are not like us, do not live as we do and have little in common with integrated Canadians way of life?

I am truly afraid of what is to become of Canada one the Muslims reach 10% of of Canada total population. It's been proven over and over that once a host nation has a 10% Muslim population is when the trouble and sustained violence starts.

We, as Canadians must brace ourselves for this coming onslaught of violence perpetrated by these Muslims. I don't believe that there are radical and moderate Muslims. Any Muslim following Islam as intended believes in violence and honor killings, people need to wake up.

A 14-year-old female rape victim is strangled to death in March 2004 by her father and brother because she has supposedly tarnished the family name.
A teenage girl with a Turkish background has her throat cut by her father after he learns she has a Christian boyfriend.
Muhammad's report contains statistics from the United Nations Population Fund which reveal that more than 5,000 women are victims of so-called "honour" killings each year.
Edited by Mr.Canada

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coward claims that by his own brother molesting her she has brought shame to her family name so he kills his daughter and his wife.

This is the kind of thing we don't welcome in Canada. The Muslim faith is not one of peace, it's one of submission and violence and Canada needs to stop importing it immediately. Canada cannot risk the lives of it's citizens any longer.

When will it end? When will the liberals see that Muslims are not like us, do not live as we do and have little in common with integrated Canadians way of life?

I am truly afraid of what is to become of Canada one the Muslims reach 10% of of Canada total population. It's been proven over and over that once a host nation has a 10% Muslim population is when the trouble and sustained violence starts.

We, as Canadians must brace ourselves for this coming onslaught of violence perpetrated by these Muslims. I don't believe that there are radical and moderate Muslims. Any Muslim following Islam as intended believes in violence and honor killings, people need to wake up.

I'm not surprised one bit! Liberals are to naive and just don t seem to understand the danger! they are still living back in the Trudeau years and think Multi Culturism still works, the only people it works for is the Muslim extremist's that flood our country everyday! our only true hope to end this madness is Harper getting a Majority and slamming the door shut on the Islamo extremist's! Europe is finding out the hard way that letting too many Muslims in is not a good thing, France and England are basically under seige and crime has shot through the roof!

Edited by wulf42

I'm not surprised one bit! Liberals are as big a threat to this country as the Muslims are! they are still living back in the Trudeau years and think Multi Culturism still works, the only people it works for is the Muslim extremist's that flood our country everyday! our only true hope to end this madness is Harper getting a Majority and slamming the door shut on the Islamo extremist's! Europe is finding out the hard way that letting too many Muslims in is not a good thing France and England are basically under seige and crime has shot through the roof!

There are areas in France and England of all place that the Muslims have errected signs basically saying "No Whites Allowed" And it's there country of origin, Whites are the natives there. I find this outrageous.

There are areas in France and England of all place that the Muslims have errected signs basically saying "No Whites Allowed" And it's there country of origin, Whites are the natives there. I find this outrageous.

Unfortunately its happening here too!!

Canada will resemble Pakistan within a few short years! This country as well as western

civilization is finished as far as i can see! wide spread immigration (and it is only increasing)

has started the long slow process of destroying everything our vets fought and died for in the 2 world wars!

They saved our country from the Nazis only for us to lose it to Islamic extremist's!

Whites will soon be the minority in Canada, it would seem the tables have turned against us and we did it by our own hand thanks to political correctness...Ironic

Edited by wulf42

Unfortunately its happening here too!!

Canada will resemble Pakistan within a few short years! This country as well as western

civilization is finished as far as i can see! wide spread immigration (and it is only increasing)

has started the long slow process of destroying everything our vets fought and died for in the 2 world wars!

They saved our country from the Nazis only for us to lose it to Islamic extremist's!

Whites will soon be the minority in Canada, it would seem the tables have turned against us and we did it by our own hand thanks to political correctness...Ironic

Yes then they'll start crying about minority rule like in South Africa until all the white politicians are removed and replaced with ISlamic ones. Then the invasion will be complete and it will be too late to do anything about.

the quotes you offer are from a paper/study co-authored by a professor of psychiatry... and have no direct association to events in Canada. As might be expected, the paper/study emphasis is one of mental illness.

as is well known/understood, a significant percentage of homicides across North America involve killing amongst family members. I trust you have less dated statistics... but for initial reference relative to 2002 (U.S.) murders: About 22% of murders in 2002 were family murders. Females were 58% of family murder victims. Of all the murders of females in 2002, family members were responsible for 43%.

would it be possible for you to isolate that percentage of murdered female family members across North America/Canada that one could attribute to Muslims and so-called honor killings? Thanks in advance.

Yes then they'll start crying about minority rule like in South Africa until all the white politicians are removed and replaced with ISlamic ones. Then the invasion will be complete and it will be too late to do anything about.

Invasion is exactly what it is!!

We as is Europe are under invasion slow but sure! another few years and this country will be unrecognizable

Radical islam is moving laying low not drawing to much attention until there are so many of them we will

be forced into the country side! This is what is happening in Europe it is only a matter of time before it comes here!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4781290.stm

Edited by wulf42

Guest TrueMetis
Invasion is exactly what it is!!

We as is Europe are under invasion slow but sure! another few years and this country will be unrecognizable

Radical islam is moving laying low not drawing to much attention until there are so many of them we will

be forced into the country! This is what is happening in Europe it is only a matter of time before it comes here!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4781290.stm

You sound like one of those morons who think the world is gonna end december 21 2012.

You sound like one of those morons who think the world is gonna end december 21 2012.

No ......i am one of those people who can see the danger and the trouble that is soon to come!

look at France and what they are going through and England that is coming here count on it!.......

too bad people like you don t see it and that is why this country is going the way it is..

when people speak the truth and mention the obvious other people don t like it if it isn t politically correct!

Edited by wulf42

Guest TrueMetis
No ......i am one of those people who can see the danger and the trouble that is soon to come!

look at France and what they are going through and England that is coming here count on it!.......

too bad people like you don t see it and that is why this country is going the way it is..

when people speak the truth and mention the obvious other people don t like it if it isn t politically correct!

No your just a fearmonger you have 0 proof of any of your claims.

In order to "prove" that Muslims are inherently violent/evil/backward and that Muslim immigration to Canada is inherently bad, you referenced 3 cases that didn't happen in Canada, and that were the subject of a paper on mental illness.

What is most interesting about this post is that you would rather make yourself look like a fool than admit to yourself that maybe, just maybe, things aren't as bad as you've been making them out to be, and maybe your fear of the unknown might be causing you to view some molehills as mountains.

What I find the strangest is that this post has come out of nowhere - it's not as if any of these cases are new (I think they're all at least 2-3 years old) so it's not as if you're reacting to a recent news story - you sat there and chose this one topic out of the thousands you could have written about.

I think it speaks to a rather dangerous obsession with this false notion that non-white, non-Christian Canadians are tearing this country apart.

Guest TrueMetis
how about this? Is this just fear mongering too??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...-Rochester.html

Did you happen to notice this?

A spokesman for the Communities and Local Government Department said: "The overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful, make a huge contribution to British life and find the views of a small minority of violent extremists completely abhorrent.

Then you have to take into account that britian's offical religion is Christianity, as practised by the Church of England (Anglican). But your worried about Canada. Canada does not have an offical religion completly changing how it works over here. So yes your fearmongering.

Edited by TrueMetis

guys, guys - could you help clarify your concerns... again, thanks in advance.

there are roughly 800K Muslims in Canada today... say 2.5-to-3 % of Canada's total population... a figure somewhat in question given the number of Muslims that have converted to Christianity. I would assume you guys are ok with those that have converted to Christianity... yes/no?

out of those remaining Muslims, how many do you understand to be so-called "radical islamists"? Guys, please help us understand the gravity of your concerns... how many "radical islamist" numbers are there in Canada? In particular, given your suggestion about the "removal of white politicians", can you advise how many "white politicians" are in danger? Again, thanks in advance.

How about this! How sickening is this?? what more proof do you need of a growing threat?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...-Rochester.html

If you actually read the article to see what he's talking about, it comes down to this:

Dr Nazir-Ali said that using amplification for the call to prayer from mosques was an attempt to impose Islam on an area.

This, he said, raised the question of "whether non-Muslims wish to be told the creed of a particular faith five times a day on the loudspeaker.

"This is happening here even though some Muslim-majority communities are trying to reduce noise levels from multiple mosques announcing this call, one after the other, over quite a small geographical area."

The charges brought an angry response from the Muslim Council of Britain, the Islamic umbrella group which has come back into favour with the Government since Gordon Brown became Prime Minister.

Assistant Secretary-General Inayat Bunglawala said the Government had contributed to the rise of Islamic extremism and compared the Islamic call to prayer with church bells.

'He talks about the rise of "Islamic extremism" but fails to mention how some of the policies of our government and especially that of the United States in the Middle East over several decades now has clearly contributed to this phenomenon.

"He complains of the Islamic call to prayer but presumably is content for all of us to listen to the ringing of church bells. As Jesus himself advised, perhaps the good bishop may want to examine the beam in his own eye before pointing fingers at others."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-50...l#ixzz0Phb9qfT0

I think he has a point: I hear church bells everyday, from three churches in my neighbourhood. It doesn't make me feel that they are trying to "impose Christianity" on me.

Why should a call to prayer intimidate people?

Get over it, I say. Just an extremist with his own beef trying to whip up anti-Muslim hatred.

Much like some of the posters here. :rolleyes:

Edited by tango

Samira Bellil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samira_Bellil

On 60 minutes...re: France's no-go-zones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=617384n

rules of MLW state one cannot provide links sans commentary. I trust you can edit to allow a contextual relevance to the OP's concerns vis-a-vis the perils of "Muslim immigration to Canada".

rules of MLW state one cannot provide links sans commentary. I trust you can edit to allow a contextual relevance to the OP's concerns vis-a-vis the perils of "Muslim immigration to Canada".

For the slow out there...the links provide information on France's no-go-zones. The story of Samira Bellil is also worth finding out about as she describes how women...both Mulsim and non-Muslim...are treated in predominantly Muslim neighborhoods in Paris.

There is civilized muslim faith and uncivilized muslim faith. The latter is what is not compatible to Canada. The problem with Canada is that it's too politically correct. There's this notion that it's wrong for immigration policies to discriminate based on religion. I think it's unwise and dangerous not to do this.

I, like you, see this as a problem, but it's even a bigger problem for moderate muslims. Not just because there are people who still stereotype, but because they surely don't want their children exposed to the radical side of the religion.

the funny thing is when you are asked to provide proof and then you do............they still don t believe it!

I guess it will take a terrorist attack here in Canada to convince some!

The warning's are everywhere some see it some do not!

Edited by wulf42