Kidnapper another Christian wack job....

gordiecanuk

What's the deal with Christianity and all the criminal nut bars that faith spawns?
What's the deal with people who go ballistic if someone askes "whats the deal with all of the black criminals spawned by black culture" yet have no problem making the same kind of generalizations when it comes to non-politically correct groups like Christians?

What's the deal with people who go ballistic if someone askes "whats the deal with all of the black criminals spawned by black culture" yet have no problem making the same kind of generalizations when it comes to non-politically correct groups like Christians?

I actually think he is making a poor attempt at parodying some of the other threads we've had lately (i.e. honor killings), could be wrong though.

I think it may be this ...

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci...?nclick_check=1

Garrido and his wife were charged Friday with 29 criminal counts in the alleged kidnapping of now-29-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard from South Lake Tahoe in 1991.

Investigators say the two girls who accompanied Garrido are daughters that he fathered with his kidnap victim. She and the two girls were held captive in the backyard of his Antioch-area home in a hidden warren of tents and sheds, police said.

This is a dangerous creep claiming to be Christian.

I guess that's a problem everywhere.

Anyone who wants a 'divine' excuse to be violent can claim to be a Christian ... or a Muslim ...

Edited by tango

:D

Exactly ... meaning you usurp a righteous identity to try to rationalize your irrational criminal acts.

Has nothing to do with being Christian or Muslim or environmentalist: They're just criminals trying to disguise themselves.

Kind of like the financial advisor I went to see, and mistrusted immediately because of his shelf full of religious books and the glint of a snake oil salesman - so obviously a phony. He said he could give me a good deal on some property in Florida. I laughed at him, and left with my money. A few years later he was charged with fraud. Guess the Lord didn't work through him afterall!

Edited by tango

There are some very blatant differences here. These Christian charlatans will not be condoned or excuses for the terrible crime they have committed by the vast majority of Christians. Nor will it be condoned in anyway by main stream churches .

Honour killings within the Islamic world along with beheadings, arranged marriages and suppression of womens rights within the extreme Islamic world can be found being taught in their mosques and condoned. Fortunately there are some followers of Islam here in the western world who have bravely put their lives on the line and are speaking up against these terrible interpatations of the Koran.

But the implication by some here that this is the norm for Christians is beyond the pale.

There are some very blatant differences here. These Christian charlatans will not be condoned or excuses for the terrible crime they have committed by the vast majority of Christians. Nor will it be condoned in anyway by main stream churches .

Honour killings within the Islamic world along with beheadings, arranged marriages and suppression of womens rights within the extreme Islamic world can be found being taught in their mosques and condoned. Fortunately there are some followers of Islam here in the western world who have bravely put their lives on the line and are speaking up against these terrible interpatations of the Koran.

But the implication by some here that this is the norm for Christians is beyond the pale.

Good attempt at trying to spread more hate towards Christianity. However, it is getting a little mundane already. This creep can claim to be Christian all he wants.

Why don't you go after all the Liberal policy makers that thought could rehabilitate a scumbag like this? Call a spade a spade, Muddy. Don't go after the cliche, easy target Christians.

Honour killings within the Islamic world along with beheadings, arranged marriages and suppression of womens rights within the extreme Islamic world can be found being taught in their mosques and condoned.

Really?

Are you sure that isn't just a racist myth?

I'd want to see evidence before accepting that gross stereotypical generalization!

Good attempt at trying to spread more hate towards Christianity. However, it is getting a little mundane already. This creep can claim to be Christian all he wants.

Why don't you go after all the Liberal policy makers that thought could rehabilitate a scumbag like this? Call a spade a spade, Muddy. Don't go after the cliche, easy target Christians.

Read again Lukin. No where do I imply that Christianity was at fault or part of this whack jobs terrible deeds! You must read carefully before replying.

Wot?

You don't think one can be a Christian and a rapist / kidnapper?

If one BELIEVES in sin then they must also be capable of sin.....