How to become an ignorant 101

monkeyman

What your videos dont show:

The actual taking of a life is the easy part , get into postion, run thru your internal check list, got cover, check, got a good sight picture, check, check freindly forces , check...control your breathing , check....wait for target to expose it self and then squezze the triger....release the triger hear the click, check to see if target is down....if not repeat, if so find another target repeat until someone yells area cleared.....training takes over and your on auto pilot.... nothing to it....

After the action is over and the area cleared there is lots of high fives, lots of did you see that guy go down, lots of cheering like 14 years do playing paint ball, or thier x box, and to an outsider it may even look like a cruel ritual ....

What your videos don't show or what our training does not cover is well after the moment when were back in the lav or helo, those same soldiers are now alone thinking to themselfs on the long trip home or base camp......coming to grips with taking a human life....in most cases young men such as your self, whom had wifes or girlfreinds, mothers and fathers....all now preparing to bury thier son, or sons....

And you pulled the trigger....you took that life....Ya i know it's what i get paid for....we are at war, it is what soldiers do.....it is what my country wants me to do....ya da ya da ....for most soldiers they will play that engagement out in thier minds most nights while sleeping , over and over, we will see those faces over and over again....and for most they will either make friends with those images and file them away deep in the back of thier minds during the day.....and carry on with soldiering.... those that can not come to grips with it , it will consume them, until they can no longer soldier....to some it's called PTSD....And as a soldier the next morning your expected to do it all over again....

I did'nt post this to prove anyones statements right or wrong , or change your postion on the war........i posted it to give everyone a glimspe into what it is like to be on the battle field, and squezze a round off in anger....and what it's consquences are when you do...

it's not glorious , or cool it justs need to be done....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrueMetis
Gee, I thought this topic would go in a completely different direction.

How to become ignorant 101?

1) Use only the Koran Bible as your principle source of learning.

2) Subjugate woman in all matters of society.

3) Deny freedom and human rights to your citizens.

Use any holy book as your principle source of learning and you'll end up with the same thing.

Edited by TrueMetis

Only those who are clouded by hate and ignorance would think that disgusting man represents the religion he claims to follow.

The former Jordanian minister of religious endowment...yeah, a real nobody. Who would listen to him...?

:lol:

Use any holy book as your principle source of learning and you'll end up with the same thing.

Yup...Creationist museums. But to their credit, they rarely riot over cartoons.

;)

Millions of Muslims do want to conquer the world. That's why they are spreading all over the world.... They are taking over from the inside. They come here and have 6-8 children each. Over time they will choke out the white people.

You ought to know, being a descendant of people who did the same thing.

Your comments are just as hateful and ignorant as the guy in that video.

really? am I the one threatening to conquer through violence, pillage and rape the whole of the Islamic world? Would I force our western development model, or even our western "religion" on the Islamic world?

The answer is of course no... I would favor a policy of complete separation and non intervention with that insane asylum, and entertain purely economic relationships... these are only people from whom we are meant to buy oil.... that's it..

Am I and we the ones squatting in their lands, demanding that they respect our religion, demanding that they give us welfare, demanding that they accept us with open arms, while deceitfully planning to destroy them, their culture and civilization to implant MY beliefs on them?

no at all... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE HERE... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO AREN'T WELCOME and THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DESTRUCTIVE AND AGGRESSIVE.

Edited by lictor616

Muslims don't have a monopoly on religious extremism ...

Pat Robertson's belligerent guest author blathered on about unleashing our special forces to make surgical strikes at the drug bosses and their armies, like that surgical strike we pulled off in Panama, a kind of kill 'em all and let God sort it out campaign. The 700 Club host's eyes glittered approvingly.

It was eerie watching these Christian charlatans weave their TV spell. Baron de Montesquieu summed it up when he said there is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice. Alleged Christians had their Crusades, their Inquisition, their violent conquest of Latin America (to name just a few). It is a dismal, bloody litany, the militarizing of Christianity. The 700 Club hosts tacitly placed their benediction on the idea of special ops in Mexico, a sovereign country. The entire program was a call to arms. A call to kill.

http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/05/0527.html

"When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'" --from Pat Robertson's "The New World Order," page 218.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7027/quotes.html

And this man ran for US president. :rolleyes:

by the way tango, the 700 club have an affirmative action hiring program (as the Promise Keepers do) and (like most pentecostal, evangelical Nimrods... they are racial egalitarians ... just like you)... in fact evangelicals are liberals: they are egalitarians, they don't believe in Darwinian evolution (well liberals SAY they do but they deny its implications)... the only difference is that evangelicals are anti-abortion, pro prayer in school and anti-gay.

so you could say minor trivial details separate them...

both of them retain the SAME social superstitions and evangelicals revert to the communism implicit in primitive Christianity.

by the way tango, the 700 club have an affirmative action hiring program (as the Promise Keepers do) and (like most pentecostal, evangelical Nimrods... they are racial egalitarians ... just like you)... in fact evangelicals are liberals: they are egalitarians, they don't believe in Darwinian evolution (well liberals SAY they do but they deny its implications)... the only difference is that evangelicals are anti-abortion, pro prayer in school and anti-gay.

so you could say minor trivial details separate them...

both of them retain the SAME social superstitions and evangelicals revert to the communism implicit in primitive Christianity.

What? The promise creepers hire women? :lol:

Face it lict, you are way out there with the looney toons.

You must have a well worn e-trail between here and stormfront by now!

Edited by tango

That's not true.

Denial of freedom and human rights - check out Catholic dogma

And for subjugation of women we have this from:

1Cornithians

11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man...

14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians

5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife."

5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church

Colossians

3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Edited by scorpio

What? The promise creepers hire women? :lol:

Face it lict, you are way out there with the looney toons.

You must have a well worn e-trail between here and stormfront by now!

no they hire hispanics, blacks and asians at twice their rate relative their own population.

they're halfway there aren't they silly goose?

And you fecklessly ignore the evangelicals ? have you seen Jesus Camp?

http://www.cityapostle.org/ear.html

they hire FEMALE preachers, as well as ANY nationality and race... and have affirmative action hiring programs as well.

They also deem all of humanity to be "equal" with the fervor of a hot headed liberal... so there again they are indistinguishable...

anyhoozle. back to your obfuscation and dishonesty.

Millions of Muslims do want to conquer the world. That's why they are spreading all over the world in many traditional Euro countries. They are taking over from the inside. They come here and have 6-8 children each. Over time they will choke out the white people.

Just like Christianity. :rolleyes:

Well, you displayed your real bias - not religion but skin colour. There are lots of white Muslims, and non-white Christians, and you are a racist.

Edited by tango

no they hire hispanics, blacks and asians at twice their rate relative their own population.

they're halfway there aren't they silly goose?

And you fecklessly ignore the evangelicals ? have you seen Jesus Camp?

http://www.cityapostle.org/ear.html

they hire FEMALE preachers, as well as ANY nationality and race... and have affirmative action hiring programs as well.

They also deem all of humanity to be "equal" with the fervor of a hot headed liberal... so there again they are indistinguishable...

All of humanity ... so long as they are Christian evangelicals. :rolleyes:

`You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'" --from Pat Robertson's

I did'nt post this to prove anyones statements right or wrong , or change your postion on the war........i posted it to give everyone a glimspe into what it is like to be on the battle field, and squezze a round off in anger....and what it's consquences are when you do...

it's not glorious , or cool it justs need to be done....

Army Guy. I recently caught up with a pal from high school. He now lives in Ottawa with a wife and two kids. He did a couple tours in Kosovo, and a couple in Afghanistan. I aksed him outright, did you kill anyone. Without hesitation, he said yes. I aksed how he felt about it. "I was a tool of the government." Knowing him, it does play on his mind, but he won't let you see that side of him. I'd really like to know what he really thinks, but that will never happen.

Is better training needed then Amry Guy? Those who are well trained should never be firing a round off in anger at any point. I understand it is difficult and there are times of stress where it is overwhelming, I hope it is not a widespread thing. Maybe you can give some light on that as well?

Army Guy. I recently caught up with a pal from high school. He now lives in Ottawa with a wife and two kids. He did a couple tours in Kosovo, and a couple in Afghanistan. I aksed him outright, did you kill anyone. Without hesitation, he said yes. I aksed how he felt about it. "I was a tool of the government." Knowing him, it does play on his mind, but he won't let you see that side of him. I'd really like to know what he really thinks, but that will never happen.

Everone deals with taking a life differently, most vets lock it up, and bury it deep, remember it's not acceptable behavior on civie street, it goes again'st all or moral values....and although it was done in the name of Queen and Country, it's not something most people want to talk about, or understand....atleast not at a wine and cheese party....found out that the hard way....one of my wife friends asked me those same questions, i was just back from my third tour...see for me i live thru that every night, it's still very fresh and very vivid.....What i learned that night was know your audience and it's easier to not to talk at all...It upset the women i was talking to, it upset my wife....and it took along time to regain both thier trust....including my wife....

today even my wife does not talk about it, she does not want to know more, and when someone else asks her about she'll smile and say he's as normal as the day he left....want to get your friend to open up, get him alone with lots of booze.....but remember be careful what you wish for you might not like the answers to your questions....but also remember first and foremost he is a friend, as it will test your freindship....

Is better training needed then Amry Guy? Those who are well trained should never be firing a round off in anger at any point. I understand it is difficult and there are times of stress where it is overwhelming, I hope it is not a widespread thing. Maybe you can give some light on that as well?

Training and health services are getting better by the day, and for most cases you can turn off the switch that transforms you from a soldier to a civilian when you go home....but remember on this mission they are taking you out of a war zone, sleeping in Poo Dust covered with tics, and fleas, getting shot at , then the next day introducing you back into Society noraml life, drinking beers and girls in Bikinis.....nothing can prepare you for that....except time...

I just want to explain something about my statement of firing a round off in anger....it's an army expression used to explain anytime we need to fire a round at the enemy.....it's always done in anger, much like a war face and growl....i hope i explained that right...That being said, i'm not going to say it does not happen....

The normal emotion for combat is fear....to much and the soldier freezes...to little and the soldier becomes careless....

right in the middle is where you want it....cautious but not to cautious.....the other is Anger....angry replaces fear....making a soldier do acts or actions without regard for his life, or those around him...dangerous emotion for combat...

hope that gives you some more insight....

Edited by Army Guy

Thanks much Army Guy. Your insight puts a personal face to the military which we don't often see in the news and media.

I can understand it is a difficult thing to go through and the process of switching from Combat to Civilian mode must be quite tough. Support for you guys when you get back is going to be key here. I hope our government does at least that much.

And for that man opening up, he could never do it back in high school, so I don't expect that to change with him any time soon.

Denial of freedom and human rights - check out Catholic dogma

And for subjugation of women we have this from:

1Cornithians

11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man...

14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians

5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife."

5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church

Colossians

3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

All one has to do is look at freedom and human rights in Christian countries, and compare them to the lack of the same freedom and human rights in Muslim countries. You can quote all of the bible versus you want. When it comes to the actual application of fundamental human rights and freedoms, there isn't a Christian country that exists today which has anything close to the deplorable record of Islamic states.

Guest TrueMetis
All one has to do is look at freedom and human rights in Christian countries, and compare them to the lack of the same freedom and human rights in Muslim countries. You can quote all of the bible versus you want. When it comes to the actual application of fundamental human rights and freedoms, there isn't a Christian country that exists today which has anything close to the deplorable record of Islamic states.

Not today but look back 30-100 years ago and you will see it becomes different pretty quick.

Also define "Christian" country

Edited by TrueMetis

Guest TrueMetis
Point #1: Give me an example from 30 years ago.

Point #2: So you admit that Islam is 30 - 100 years behind the rest of civilization then? Welcome aboard. :)

The residential schools in Canada.

Edited by TrueMetis

Ah well that's quite easy. Look at the deomgraphics in each of the European countries that allow Muslims to immigrate there and look at how quickly their numbers are shooting up. These numbers will only increase and at the rate they are going up will outnumber their hosts in a very short span.

Islam in Europe

As Topaz pointed out there's information in that link which actually counters your point - that using current birth rates even by 2100 Muslims will only account for 25% of Europe's population, this figure not including the high birth-rate of immigrant Christians, and it being very possible that those birth rates could fall as more Muslims move out of poverty (because of decreased job discrimination).

But this doesn't really answer to your earlier claim that Muslims are "choking out the white people"

Personally I have never heard of such a threat, am I to imagine that you are saying that Muslims are going to try and out-breed pale-skinned people? What about all the pale-skinned Muslims? What about Latinos? Are they going to get out-breed?

I'm sorry but your claims just don't make much sense to me.

You also never bothered answering how you arrived at this conclusion, what experiences have you had in your life and in your town that have made you think of Muslims this way?

Am I and we the ones squatting in their lands, demanding that they respect our religion ideology, demanding that they give us welfare oil, demanding that they accept us with open arms, while deceitfully planning to destroy them, their culture and civilization to implant MY beliefs on them?

Yes. Check the newspapers from the last, oh, couple hundred years.

no at all... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE HERE... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO AREN'T WELCOME and THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DESTRUCTIVE AND AGGRESSIVE.

HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're kidding me, right? I guess you don`t read the newspapers. How many Westerners have killed Muslims vs Muslims killed Westerners? Who is militarily occupying their countries, who is bombing their people AS WE SPEAK.

You are a flat-out racist xenophobe.

Edited by Moonlight Graham