How to become an ignorant 101

monkeyman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this guy actually telling us?...according to you.

Well, what he says is pretty clear.

I see him as one the assholes that ashame the huge majority of Muslims that don't want to kill anyone and just live peacefully, that's what I see.

But I'm not an ignorant who'll say that because this guy is an idiot, all Muslims are. Which is what ARgus is doing and Lictor and many ignorants

You watch this video and say that Muslims want to conquer the world.

You say to yourself, 48 countries of Muslims, 1.5 B of Muslims. They all want to be kings of the world.

Pretty simple isn't it ?

Only those who are clouded by hate and ignorance would think that disgusting man represents the religion he claims to follow.

Only those who are clouded by hate and ignorance would think that disgusting man represents the religion he claims to follow.

We'd be either insane or stupid to ignore clear and direct death threats made towards us. And why in the world should we even CONSIDER whimpering denials such as yours? Why should we trust you or any denizen of the cesspit of insanity, barbarism, hatred of civilization and reason that is the Islamic world?

We'd be either insane or stupid to ignore clear and direct death threats made towards us. And why in the world should we even CONSIDER whimpering denials such as yours? Why should we trust you or any denizen of the cesspit of insanity, barbarism, hatred of civilization and reason that is the Islamic world?

Your comments are just as hateful and ignorant as the guy in that video.

Well, what he says is pretty clear.

I see him as one the assholes that ashame the huge majority of Muslims that don't want to kill anyone and just live peacefully, that's what I see.

But I'm not an ignorant who'll say that because this guy is an idiot, all Muslims are. Which is what ARgus is doing and Lictor and many ignorants

Funny, on the al-Jazeera web site he's referred to as "somewhat of a moderate".

So if this is the moderate I wonder what the extremists are like.

Muslims don't have a monopoly on religious extremism ...

Pat Robertson's belligerent guest author blathered on about unleashing our special forces to make surgical strikes at the drug bosses and their armies, like that surgical strike we pulled off in Panama, a kind of kill 'em all and let God sort it out campaign. The 700 Club host's eyes glittered approvingly.

It was eerie watching these Christian charlatans weave their TV spell. Baron de Montesquieu summed it up when he said there is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice. Alleged Christians had their Crusades, their Inquisition, their violent conquest of Latin America (to name just a few). It is a dismal, bloody litany, the militarizing of Christianity. The 700 Club hosts tacitly placed their benediction on the idea of special ops in Mexico, a sovereign country. The entire program was a call to arms. A call to kill.

http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/05/0527.html

"When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'" --from Pat Robertson's "The New World Order," page 218.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7027/quotes.html

And this man ran for US president. :rolleyes:

Edited by tango

You watch this video and say that Muslims want to conquer the world.

You say to yourself, 48 countries of Muslims, 1.5 B of Muslims. They all want to be kings of the world.

Pretty simple isn't it ?

Millions of Muslims do want to conquer the world. That's why they are spreading all over the world in many traditional Euro countries. They are taking over from the inside. They come here and have 6-8 children each. Over time they will choke out the white people.

Millions of Muslims do want to conquer the world. That's why they are spreading all over the world in many traditional Euro countries. They are taking over from the inside. They come here and have 6-8 children each. Over time they will choke out the white people.

They say this themselves!!...yet Canada is to passive to listen, the radicles just hope we keep drinking

our Labatt's Blue, BBQ our steaks....and watch our hockey games while they simply go on about

changing the dynamics of the country............at that point welcome to Sharia law!! And the Liberals

will still be singing "we are the world".............. :lol:

Edited by wulf42

How have you arrived at this conclusion? What kind of research and study have you done into the Muslim Canadian community? Or about Islam in general?

What kind of personal interaction have you had with Muslims that has helped you to arrive at this conclusion? What were the context of these discussions? Where do you live?

I'm trying to establish your knowledge base so that we can understand your views better.

Please try and be specific.

How have you arrived at this conclusion? What kind of research and study have you done into the Muslim Canadian community? Or about Islam in general?

What kind of personal interaction have you had with Muslims that has helped you to arrive at this conclusion? What were the context of these discussions? Where do you live?

I'm trying to establish your knowledge base so that we can understand your views better.

Ditto.

Ah well that's quite easy. Look at the deomgraphics in each of the European countries that allow Muslims to immigrate there and look at how quickly their numbers are shooting up. These numbers will only increase and at the rate they are going up will outnumber their hosts in a very short span.

Islam in Europe

Terrorism

Suspects accused of terrorist activity have been arrested in Germany,[31] the Czech Republic,[32] Spain,[33] Portugal,[34] France,[35] Italy,[36] Belgium,[37] the Netherlands,[38] Denmark,[39] Turkey,[40] Norway,[41] Sweden,[42] Serbia,[43] Bulgaria,[44] Romania,[45] and Cyprus.[46] Terror attacks have taken place in Turkey in 2003, Spain in 2004 and in the United Kingdom in 2005.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Ah well that's quite easy. Look at the deomgraphics in each of the European countries that allow Muslims to immigrate there and look at how quickly their numbers are shooting up. These numbers will only increase and at the rate they are going up will outnumber their hosts in a very short span.

Islam in Europe

Not according to your link ...

Don Melvin writes that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that in 2005, almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general.[16][18] Omer Taspinar predicts that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, due to the higher Muslim birth rate.[19] Esther Pan predicts that, by 2050, one in five Europeans will likely be Muslim.[19][20]

Professor Philip Jenkins of Penn State University estimates that by 2100, Muslims will compose about 25% of Europe's population. But Jenkins admits this figure does not take account of the large birthrates amongst Europe's immigrant Christians.[21] Additionally, this estimation depends more on the supposed inevitability of the increase of Muslim population in the West and one person's research on the future of Europeans. Therefore, while Jenkins' estimation should be considered in the process of predicting what it would be like to live in the West in the year 2100, it should also be raising doubts about the entire European population.

Other analysts are skeptical about the given forecast and the accuracy of the claimed Muslim population growth, since sharp decrease in Muslim fertility rates[22] and the limiting of immigrants coming in to Europe, which will lead to Muslim population increasing slowly in the coming years to eventually stagnation and decline. Others point to overestimated number and exaggeration of the Muslim growth rate.[23]

How to become an ignorant 101

Gee, I thought this topic would go in a completely different direction.

How to become ignorant 101?

1) Use only the Koran as your principle source of learning.

2) Subjugate woman in all matters of society.

3) Deny freedom and human rights to your citizens.