What Is A Communist?

Oleg Bach

I read that terrorists was the `New`name for communists. Yes or no. IF so, there are more communists out there under terrorists.

That's interesting. That would mean we have domestic terrorists all over the damned place. Some sitting in very influential positions - so could you imagine that secretly someone like Jack Layton looks at the Muslim struggle as a communist one - and he supports their actions - while working within our system?

The last thing a capitalist wants to do is pay a person for their talent.

Actually that's exactly what a powerful capitalist wants to do. They want to attract the best and brightest talent to their enterprise, so as to be able to expand and outperform one's competitors. The way to attract such talent is to offer the highest rewards, be it pay, benefits, prestige, career advancement, or work conditions.

By the way, a capitalist isn't just the owner or executive of some giant corporation. A capitalist is anyone who expects and desires that their rewards be commensurate with their achievements, anyone who believes that wealth belongs to the individual who produced or earned it, rather than to the state, the collective, or the "needy". A capitalist can just as well be a manual laborer as a corporate mogul.

Capitalism needs communism to have an excuse to its recklessness, the converse is not true.

We live in a material world - nothing can be built with out material - When Mao needed guns - he did not contact some poor communist nation - He appealed to capitalist who had capital...of course the converse it true - at least in the begining. Communists are just are reckless as capitalists - more so in fact - They are more emotional and hense more re-actionary...The old British Empire became strong not though emotion but the lack of it. Young communist rebels are crazy. My father job in part during his time in the Soviet union was to fill the head of young soldiers with idealogy - as one person put it - "their heads were empty and easily filled"

The bosses need the workers, the workers don't need the bosses.

There will always be bosses - a slave- master relationship is normal..it does not mean that the "boss" is to be crazed and abusive. All people are servants and serve each other..You are thinking old school 1960 communism..a half backed and angry doctrine. Look at King Peter of Russia - a king - with wealth - He wanted his nation to prosper..he knew they needed sea ports and ships...So he started the thing off by putting on a workers clothing..studied abroad - and worked in the ship yards with the common worker - no one knew who he was - but he wanted the best for his people - this is a master - and a boss - and a good man. Yet he was rich - a capitalist and had a heart. If there is not head on the dragon - then the body eventually moves about like the mindless collective and destroys all in it's path - a boss is neccesary as much as a brain is.

There will always be bosses - a slave- master relationship is normal..it does not mean that the "boss" is to be crazed and abusive. All people are servants and serve each other..You are thinking old school 1960 communism..a half backed and angry doctrine. Look at King Peter of Russia - a king - with wealth - He wanted his nation to prosper..he knew they needed sea ports and ships...So he started the thing off by putting on a workers clothing..studied abroad - and worked in the ship yards with the common worker - no one knew who he was - but he wanted the best for his people - this is a master - and a boss - and a good man. Yet he was rich - a capitalist and had a heart. If there is not head on the dragon - then the body eventually moves about like the mindless collective and destroys all in it's path - a boss is neccesary as much as a brain is.

The master that is needed is not the boss who gives orders but the charismatic figure who shows the way by his exemplar life.

The master that is needed is not the boss who gives orders but the charismatic figure who shows the way by his exemplar life.

No man is exemplary - all human beings are the same - man woman child rich poor etc..those that put themselves up as gods are liars...see you later there benny....you are far from perfect - or a relgious figure..you seek an idol-- or want to be one - good luck - Through out history human idols come and go - and all rot in time..as for charisma - the best liars are usually the most charismatic...this point of yours is a non starter - it's romanitic..and you are a dreamer.

All to the contrary, all human beings are singular and only one can be singular universal.

You make no sense. I thought that communism was about being part of the jolly collective. Like that old Soviet calender I have in my drawer for the 70s - all the woman doing men's work. Everyone looking like some hero with thick fore arms - sweat on the brow, hammer in hand - singing - shoving that peculiar five year plan along - where people would cheat to recieve a bonus - instead of putting the plow a foot into dirt they put it in half way causing crop failure. The old communist propoganda always portrayed the singular heroic individual belonging to the great collective.. It eventually became a country of all bosses and not underlings - That kind of bureacracy was bound for failure - because one boss would not take orders from the other boss because they were all bosses...bizarre!

You make no sense. I thought that communism was about being part of the jolly collective. Like that old Soviet calender I have in my drawer for the 70s - all the woman doing men's work. Everyone looking like some hero with thick fore arms - sweat on the brow, hammer in hand - singing - shoving that peculiar five year plan along - where people would cheat to recieve a bonus - instead of putting the plow a foot into dirt they put it in half way causing crop failure. The old communist propoganda always portrayed the singular heroic individual belonging to the great collective.. It eventually became a country of all bosses and not underlings - That kind of bureacracy was bound for failure - because one boss would not take orders from the other boss because they were all bosses...bizarre!

You are wrong in the same way that these people were wrong. Since communism means salvation, failing to be right at one point should not preclude further attempts.

You are wrong in the same way that these people were wrong. Since communism means salvation, failing to be right at one point should not preclude further attempts.

"Salvation" of who? YOU? Further attempts at establishing communism must be abandoned - 75 years of communism in Russia did not have good results - look who is ruling now - the grand sons of violent and hateful peasant - Who are no more that gangsters..cruel and abusive and violent - and Godless! To install communism you have to commit murder - just like the Nazis did - just like arch captitalist do in taking over the resourses of some other nation....capitalism and communism are the same monster.....what the world needs now is moderate thought - moderate and intelligent ideology - Not some bizarre plan to murder half the people so the other half can live --- all must surive ---My father who witnessed capitalism - the Nazis and the communists....came up with one saying ---in regards to being a civilized human being - - - - - "There are others" You can not kill one to ensure the survival of the other - all must survive! Communism reminds me of a massive organ transplant..where you execute a population - and stick the heart in the heartless. I see no difference in communists and capitalists...none!

Also: When I hear the term communism I get one image in my mind - a stupid person...and inferiour character who continues with a plan that has failed over and over again. Why would a person want to impliment a plan that leads to suffering for all - always? Either they are crazy or evil - or both.

Also: When I hear the term communism I get one image in my mind - a stupid person...and inferiour character who continues with a plan that has failed over and over again. Why would a person want to impliment a plan that leads to suffering for all - always? Either they are crazy or evil - or both.

Is that the same image for a capitalist then, since there is no difference?

A capitalist may figure out a way to buy the governmental power to legally use force and he may run his business or corporation like a totalitarian state but his employees generally have a choice to serve or not. It may be true that Businessmen make the best Dictators.

Another difference between a capitalist and a communist, besides the legal use of force, is that a capitalist is in the business of running one organization and a communist runs every organization.

Looks like benny abandoned the thread. Luckily for you it won't preclude further attempts.

Capitalists wear top hats. Also, they're ugly and have warts. If you touch a capitalist, you'll get herpes.

The bosses need the workers, the workers don't need the bosses.

A communist is an opponent of civilization, an anti-human...

Communism is a conspiracy not a political ideology. It does not enlist masses it manipulates them.

Communism is as versatile as evil... it is all things to all men according to their folly... It promises Internationalism, interdependence and "brotherhood" the the idiots in the US and Canada... while it preaches independence, nationalism, supremacy to the blacks of africa...

Communism is a religion... a primitive reficiamento of Christinaity, and is based on many of the same silly social superstititons.

Wow! Are you older than eleventeen?

Possibly! I am the ripe old age of threevety.

Also, capitalists smell like donkey butts.

Edited by Malaclypse the Younger