Omar Khdar

Topaz

I for one would have no problem with listening devices installed in my Church if that was the condition of being able to put them in Mosques. So if they have nothing to hide t hey shouldn't mind.

Seems like a very simple solution........but i am sure the good ole politically correct lefties would be unhappy.. ;)

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems the options of Khadr's kids were pretty limited while their father was alive, and momma's no peach either:

Some choice Omar had.

So what? You could probably say the same of just about every suicide bomber and mad dog terrorist out there. I remember a TV show visiting one of those fundamentalist madrasas schools in Pakistan. These were children of dirt-poor parents who had sent them there because no other education was being offered. All they learned was the Koran, and only specific parts of it. The school grounds were filled with these little kids sitting cross-legged, bobbing their heads up and down, reciting the nastiest phrases imaginable from the Koran about killing your enemies and defending the faith and keeping women in their place, etc. What kind of young men will emerge from such a place?

But we can't do anything about that. All we can deal with is the result.

However Omar became like he is, there's no way of changing him back to an innocent young man who loves western culture and values. he's a mad-dog fundamentalist who hates the West. And only the lefties will want him back.

Because they hate the West too.

However Omar became like he is, there's no way of changing him back to an innocent young man who loves western culture and values. he's a mad-dog fundamentalist who hates the West. And only the lefties will want him back.

Because they hate the West too.

Well said Argus!!..the lefties are almost as big a threat to this country as the terrorist's! They defend the people who are trying to kill us and hate this country......years of Liberalism has hurt Canada beyond belief!!

Edited by wulf42

Well said Argus!!..the lefties are almost as big a threat to this country as the terrorist's! They defend the people who are trying to kill us and hate this country......years of Liberalism has hurt Canada beyond belief!!

Liberals seek t o weaken the country and make us vulnerable to attack from the scum then point the finger at someone else.

These insects disgust me.

Liberals seek t o weaken the country and make us vulnerable to attack from the scum then point the finger at someone else.

That makes two of us Mr.Canada!!!.............you are 100% correct!!

Nice to see there are still some Canadians that don t have their head buried in the sand!!

Edited by wulf42

You Sir (and I use the term lightly) are full of shit. I lean left and live in the west. I can get along with with everyone. Obviously you can't. Qiut tarring people with the same brush. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

There is a country to your liking just south of us. Perhaps you'd feel happy toting your gun walking down the street shooting anyone who looks like a "terriorist." Texas would be glad to have ya all. ;)

Edited by scorpio

There is a country to your liking just south of us. Perhaps you'd feel happy toting your gun walking down the street shooting anyone who looks like a "terriorist." Texas would be glad to have ya all. ;)

Actually i admire the Americans completely............they don t mess around with things and are not passive like many are here!! Long live Texas!!i was there a few years ago.....we could absolutely use their justice system!

Edited by wulf42

Now here is good news !!

the Government won't fight to bring this terrorist back here!!!.......excellent

let the Americans have the animal!!

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/525939

Just to bring you up to speed on not-so-recent events since October 28 2008:

see Decision of Federal court in case of Khadr vs the PM CSIS etc of April 23 2009

and Decision of Federal Court of Appeal re Federal Courts decision linked above of August 14 2009

Just to bring you up to speed on not-so-recent events since October 28 2008:

see Decision of Federal court in case of Khadr vs the PM CSIS etc of April 23 2009

and Decision of Federal Court of Appeal re Federal Courts decision linked above of August 14 2009

Hate to break it to you but nobody want's this animal back!!

http://ezralevant.com/2009/07/let-omar-kha...n-guantana.html

Edited by wulf42

Well, there is limit to my tolerance.

And there is a limit to many Canadians tolerance including mine with people who sympathize with terrorist's rights..we should shoot these rabid animals not help them! what the hell is wrong with you??.......... :angry:

And there is a limit to many Canadians tolerance including mine with people who sympathize with terrorist's rights..we should shoot these rabid animals not help them! what the hell is wrong with you??.......... :angry:

Where did I say I sympathize with terriorists? It's your ilk who make this stuff up and angrily point fingers. My tolerance for others stops when angry and unreasonable irratic people always have to be right at any cost.

Guest American Woman
QUOTE=wulf42: Well said Argus!!..the lefties are almost as big a threat to this country as the terrorist's! They defend the people who are trying to kill us and hate this country......years of Liberalism has hurt Canada beyond belief!!

Talk about stereotyping. <_< Guess it's wrong to stereotype some countries/nationalities, but just fine to do it to others. Because of course we Americans all "walk down the street happily shooting anyone who looks like a terrorist."

Get a grip on reality.

Guest American Woman
Are you suggesting that Papa Khadr's children should be refused medical treatment because of what Papa khadr did? Supposedly did, I might add? Who gives a shit what Papa Khadr did or didn't do? Everybody gets medical treatement required whithout regard to what their parents have done. On my dime too!

I'm suggesting that the Khadr family, by it's actions, should have been denied their citizenship and return to Canada. People make choices in this world, and they should be prepared to face the consequences of those choices. I have to wonder how many people become citizens of Canada and then go back to live in their own countries, contributing nothing to Canada, only to return when they need something such as healthcare. Given the Khadr's history and the reality of what the western world is up against, I most certainly would have a problem with paying for such care with my dime; and for the record, I'm a very compassionate person. I'm also a person who believes in not biting the hand that feeds you. Being granted Canadian citizenship isn't a right, it's a privilege.

I'm suggesting that the Khadr family, by it's actions, should have been denied their citizenship and return to Canada. People make choices in this world, and they should be prepared to face the consequences of those choices. I have to wonder how many people become citizens of Canada and then go back to live in their own countries, contributing nothing to Canada, only to return when they need something such as healthcare. Given the Khadr's history and the reality of what the western world is up against, I most certainly would have a problem with paying for such care with my dime; and for the record, I'm a very compassionate person. I'm also a person who believes in not biting the hand that feeds you. Being granted Canadian citizenship isn't a right, it's a privilege.

I don't think so. If they are granted Canadian citizenship then Canadian citizens they are. They get to be charged in Canadian courts for thier crimes - just like every other Canadian citizen - and if found guilty they get to be incarcerated in Canadian prisons - just like every other Canadian citizen.

and until imprisonment, they get to travel where-ever they want for whatever reasons please them - just like every other Canadian citizen.

Removing thier citizenship means absolutely nothing.

Edited by Peter F

Guest American Woman
I don't think so. If they are granted Canadian citizenship then Canadian citizens they are. They get to be charged in Canadian courts for thier crimes - just like every other Canadian citizen - and if found guilty they get to be incarcerated in Canadian prisons - just like every other Canadian citizen.

and until imprisonment, they get to travel where-ever they want for whatever reasons please them - just like every other Canadian citizen.

Removing thier citizenship means absolutely nothing.

Canadian citizenship can be revoked, and removing their citizenship sure does mean something. Anyone who is no longer a citizen wouldn't have the rights of citizens, and that means they could be turned away, not allowed to live in Canada, and wouldn't be able to receive the privileges citizens receive.

Furthermore, depending on where the crime was committed, Canadians don't necessarily get to be charged and tried in Canada, nor do they necessarily get to be incarcerated in Canada.

Edited by American Woman

Talk about stereotyping. <_< Guess it's wrong to stereotype some countries/nationalities, but just fine to do it to others. Because of course we Americans all "walk down the street happily shooting anyone who looks like a terrorist."

Get a grip on reality.

There are many Canadian's in this country who are to say the least not very smart and have this

idiotic self rightous attitude and ditch Americans!! But there are many who do not, i have traveled

the U.S. and have enjoyed meeting many Americans...unfortunately we have to many Liberals up here!

Canadian citizenship can be revoked, and removing their citizenship sure does mean something. Anyone who is no longer a citizen wouldn't have the rights of citizens, and that means they could be turned away, not allowed to live in Canada, and wouldn't be able to receive the privileges citizens receive.

So effing what?

Furthermore, depending on where the crime was committed, Canadians don't necessarily get to be charged and tried in Canada, nor do they necessarily get to be incarcerated in Canada.

No kidding?

Get a grip on reality.

Well, there are people who do exactly that. You can't deny that. But where did I stereotype all Americans? And can you say metaphor?

Guest American Woman
So effing what?

So it "effing" doesn't mean "absolutely nothing" to have one's citizenship revoked, as you claimed.

And now I'm done trying to have a civil discussion with you.