Omar Khdar

Topaz

So is calling me a child killer is ok?? when you and i know both that i have nothing to do with the war in Afghanistan or have anything to do with how terrorist's are handled ?...simply giving my opinion like everyone else on here!

child killer?? pretty damn low indeed!!

Well you did say this ...

Omar should have been taken out when they found him that would have saved all the trouble.....

So, yes ... "child killer" is appropriate.

However, my observation has been that blustering cowards who talk like you are usually looking for someone else to do their dirty work for them. <_<

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not, but it was not without your own words that you are indicted. Why do you think your opinion is irrelevant, however? Why say things seriously if you do not mean for us to take them seriously? Do you not vote in election? Do you not presume that it is the job of the government to listen to what people say?

fortunately i know and are friends with soldiers and i can tell you many are not happy with people who show no support and think this all about big corporation ....fortunately there are those who do support them fully and their mission to make up for these people!

Edited by wulf42

Well you did say this ...

So, yes ... "child killer" is appropriate.

However, my observation has been that blustering cowards who talk like you are usually looking for someone else to do their dirty work for them. <_<

I think passive naive Canadian is appropriate in your case.......just my observation.... ;)

oh well now there is going to be a long dragged out court case and cost Canadian tax

payer's lots of money when all this could have been settled on the battlefield with the cost of one well placed 9 mm!!

Edited by wulf42

Maybe not, but it was not without your own words that you are indicted. Why do you think your opinion is irrelevant, however? Why say things seriously if you do not mean for us to take them seriously? Do you not vote in election? Do you not presume that it is the job of the government to listen to what people say?

Oh i mean what i say 100% and i am very serious in my comments! my point is however our opinions on here doesn t change what is happening or is going to happen so i guess in a way all our opinions are irrelevant to some degree....what i would like to see happen to this little bastard and what you want to happen to him won t change what actually happens to him!...Canada is a great country but it is soft way to soft and it is going to bite us in the ass, Canadian's have welcome certain immigrants from certain countries into our country and some of them have rewarded us being sucke.....err i mean our kindness with a high crime rate and terrorist cell's! go to the CSIS website they clearly state many terrorist cells are operating within our borders!

Edited by wulf42

Tango;

Obviously you didn't follow the trial (or maybe it was pre-trial) when it was in progress, before Obama got elected and shut it down: It was very apparent from the testimonies of US soldiers that Omar could not be convicted and could not have thrown the grenade. Soldiers present at the incident, and Omar's interrogator stepped forward in his defense. The day it was shut down, Omar's lawyer released the next piece of evidence publicly: That forensics showed the grenade was US issue.

Your misleading not only the posters on this board but the truth as well. repeation does not mean BS becomes truth

defense team has one statement from one soldier that believes Omar did not throw that grenade....the have plenty that have stated they seen nothing, and more than one statement that states Omar must have thrown the grenade....nobody else was alive.... ....it proves shit.....You can have 10 people watch a train wreck and each statement will be different.

How does Forensics prove it is US issue ? was a serial number recovered off the piece that kill the US medic....no what forensics have proven it this grenade was manufactured in the US, and is in use by dozens of militaries around the globe....and also available on the black market...

As for the interrogator, one of how many that questioned mr Omar, over his course of detention.....one out of dozens, including our own CSIS...whats the odds that this one guy, is the only interrogator capable of doing his job....capable of getting at the truth while the other dozens have not a clue on proper interrogation techs...or are totally useless at thier jobs....

You are confusing the question, wulf. A 10 year old shooting at you in not a danger in virtue of being a terrorist, they are a danger or you in virtue of holding a gun and shooting at you. If Omar Khadr had been 15 years old and shot dead while throwing a grenade, we would not be having this conversation. The question is how we should treat such children who are in our custody.

By saying that a 10 year old is a terrorist, you are not saying that they are a valid target for being killed while they are shooting at you, you are saying they are a valid target for hunting down and shooting in the back of the head from 500 meters while they are eating their breakfast.

I just want to clarify something here, to be declared a terrorist means that individual has carried out some form of terrorist activity, once you've done that then yes you are a terrorist for life, and are accountable for that, regardless of age....just as a criminal is responable for his crimes here in Canada...only there is no time limitations...

And yes there has been cases of terrorists being taken down with deadly force without warning....IE while eating breakfast, etc etc ....good examples of this are high pri targets taken out via sniper actions , or UAV missle attacks noramlly reserved for high pri targets.. but it has happened, but normally reserved to high pri targets such as high profile leaders, or high profile members of some terrorist group...

That being said a normal action is for NATO to try and make an arrest, similar to a Swat operation you've seen on TV only we have bigger guns and more of us....and we don't sit around and try to talk you out peacefully....we arrive, we enter , we take them down hopeful alive and leave....

Tango;

Your misleading not only the posters on this board but the truth as well. repeation does not mean BS becomes truth

defense team has one statement from one soldier that believes Omar did not throw that grenade....the have plenty that have stated they seen nothing, and more than one statement that states Omar must have thrown the grenade....nobody else was alive.... ....it proves shit.....You can have 10 people watch a train wreck and each statement will be different.

One soldier who said he looked around the wall(?) to see who was there, saw the adult there and a pile of rubble, then he withdrew, then the grenade exploded. When they went around the wall, Omar was under that pile of rubble, injured.

How does Forensics prove it is US issue ? was a serial number recovered off the piece that kill the US medic....no what forensics have proven it this grenade was manufactured in the US, and is in use by dozens of militaries around the globe....and also available on the black market...

It was acknowledged to be difficult, but I believe it was the type of metal in the fragments in the soldier's body, and there were only the two types of grenades at that location.

As for the interrogator, one of how many that questioned mr Omar, over his course of detention.....one out of dozens, including our own CSIS...whats the odds that this one guy, is the only interrogator capable of doing his job....capable of getting at the truth while the other dozens have not a clue on proper interrogation techs...or are totally useless at thier jobs....

I don't recall the exact content of his testimony, but he didn't believe Omar was guilty, I know that.

The amazing thing is that these US soldiers felt strongly enough to step up to his defense, when they didn't have to and are probably vilified for it by some other soldiers and possibly their command. That speaks volumes to me.

It also speaks volumes that the people who want to vilify Omar didn't pay attention to the proceedings. You can probably still find it on google news: It was happening in the few days before the US election (Jan 24?).

Now take back your defamatory statement, please.

Edited by tango

Well said!

Unequal distribution of wealth ... and food ... absolutely.

Corporate rule ... the purpose of which is to funnel the wealth of the many into the pockets of the greedy few.

That's what causes wars and terrorism. Is it "worth it"?

Thanks oleg!

This sounds like the kind of thing I used to mock my more starry eyed friends for - when in high school.

It's true that in collge there were any number of exciteable types babbling about "corporate rule" and "unequal distribution of wealth" - as if someone distributed wealth anyway and was doing it unfairly.

But even then I think most of them knew how foolish they sounded, and almost all of them grew up.

And it might exonerate him, along with the testimonies of the US soldiers that he could not have thrown the grenade.

It's surprising to me that those most intent on villifying Omar are the ones with the least knowledge of the information available.

Kinda smacks of intentional blind discrimination, doesn't it?

I admit to havenig not put much attention into the trial and evidence. Because you know what? When all's said and done, it doesn't really matter if he threw the grenade or not. I don't want ANY Muslim terrorists in Canada.

And the apropriate punishment for being a Muslim terrorist is exactly the same as for being a murderer.

One soldier who said he looked around the wall(?) to see who was there, saw the adult there and a pile of rubble, then he withdrew, then the grenade exploded. When they went around the wall, Omar was under that pile of rubble, injured

There are 2 soldiers statements, one from a soldier who was advancing with the US medic that was killed himself was wounded in the eye read his statement he claims Omar was not buried in any ruble, but sitting up with his back turned towards them....he was later evaced, and did not see the rest of the battle outcome...

the second statement comes from the soldier on the flank that put 2 rounds into omar back, as he was in a sitting postion with his back turned towards the shooter....he is the only one to have seen Omar imediately after the fire fight was over, as he checked Omar to see if he was alive or not........he also confirmed that there was a body not far from Omars shot in the skull....

So my question is this how could young mr Khadr been shot twice in the back if he was buried in ruble as you claim. as Omar was the only one left alive on the battle field, who else could have thrown the grenade....the million dollar question?

It was acknowledged to be difficult, but I believe it was the type of metal in the fragments in the soldier's body, and there were only the two types of grenades at that location

All this proves is that it is made in the US and like i said everyone has access to such wpns, including Taliban and other terrorists....

I don't recall the exact content of his testimony, but he didn't believe Omar was guilty, I know that.

So you are concluding that the rest of those people that spoke to Omar are not very good at there jobs....that is what you are impling that we should forget about the other statements as this is the only one that is to be believed....

It also speaks volumes that the people who want to vilify Omar didn't pay attention to the proceedings. You can probably still find it on google news: It was happening in the few days before the US election (Jan 24?).

My intention is not to vilify anyone or make defamatory remarks towards you just someone need sto set the facts right...i have provided you in the past with all the links to these very same remarks you've made.....and yet you presist on carring on the wrong path...

So my question is this how could young mr Khadr been shot twice in the back if he was buried in ruble as you claim. as Omar was the only one left alive on the battle field, who else could have thrown the grenade....the million dollar question?

All this proves is that it is made in the US and like i said everyone has access to such wpns, including Taliban and other terrorists....

My intention is not to vilify anyone or make defamatory remarks towards you just someone need sto set the facts right...i have provided you in the past with all the links to these very same remarks you've made.....and yet you presist on carring on the wrong path...

Why don't you google it yourself as I suggested Jan 20-24, or thereabouts, and find your own "path"!!

I don't appreciate your insults, and I don't really care if you believe me or not, but that's what I read, and I followed it carefully. Didn't you???

It appears you read the earlier media accounts, not the accounts from the pre-trial that I read ... about the soldier seeing the pile of rubble before the grenade went off, then finding that Omar was under that same pile of rubble, injured: He could not have thrown the grenade because the pile of rubble had not moved. He was very clear about that.

Then someone pulled Omar out of the pile of rubble, shot Omar twice, etc etc

Obviously, soldier told the whole truth in court, at his own expense, and kudos to him.

The grenade was established to be a US one from that fight because the 'Taliban' only had a different type. Since they were all dead (except Omar), they were able to verify all of the the munitions present.

btw ... I believe he admitted shooting the adult in the head too ... at least someone did.

Then Omar told them he was Canadian and 15 years old, so they did not kill him.

And yes, they knew they were in deep doo doo, glossed the facts for the press, and still they/he stepped up and told the whole truth in court.

Imo, Omar was not only legally a child, he is 'child-like' ... the baby of the family, a 'whiner', one might say.

As his mother said when she saw the CSIS tape ("You're not going to heeeeellppp meeee"):

"That's Omar ... he would always just cry."

Terrorist?

Anyone will defend themself when under attack, but

a) he was in no position to do so under that pile of rubble, and

B) According to his interrogator, all he wants to do is come home and play on his playstation3.

c) I just don't think he has the cajones to be a terrorist, imo. ;)

But that's just my opinion from what I've seen and read. Others may differ.

Edited by tango

Then Omar told them he was Canadian and 15 years old, so they did not kill him.

Wow! Talk about quick thinking on Omar Khadr's part. Canadian citizenship does have its privileges and can even save your bacon. But then, daddy taught him well when the senior Khadr fled to his adopted country to have his war wounds healed. Too bad the youngster took a wrong turn. Who knows. He could have grown to become a fine Canadian politician.

Tango refers to Khadr as "Omar" seven times in his/her post. Such familiarity is very interesting. Khadr seems to have become somewhat of a poster boy for the downtrodden.

Why aim so low? Here's what Chretien told Abdulah Khadr when he was 15:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/khadr/alqaedafamily2.html

From your link.

Ahmed Said Khadr's wife and some of their children came to Chrétien's hotel in Islamabad to plead the case of her husband. The oldest son, Abdullah, who was 15 at the time, remembers his encounter with the Canadian prime minister.

It's really amazing that the Khadrs were granted a private audience with the Prime Minister of Canada. Truly mind boggling. I've never read any Chretien biographies but I wonder if the Khadr matter was ever raised in those eulogies.

Imo, Omar was not only legally a child, he is 'child-like' ... the baby of the family, a 'whiner', one might say.

Obviously, he was mature enough to attend terrorist camp where they teach how to kill. He was also given the responsibility of being either a translator, soldier or both. He was also ready to die for Allah and go to paradise.

As his mother said when she saw the CSIS tape ("You're not going to heeeeellppp meeee"):

It worked on Chretien.

Terrorist?

Anyone will defend themself when under attack, but

a) he was in no position to do so under that pile of rubble, and

If he didn't throw it, he might not be a murderer, but he's still a terrorist.

B) According to his interrogator, all he wants to do is come home and play on his playstation3.

Do you have a citation for that by chance? It seems like an odd statement since playstation 3 wasn't released until 2006.

c) I just don't think he has the cajones to be a terrorist, imo. ;)

He had the cajones to die.

Obviously, he was mature enough to attend terrorist camp where they teach how to kill. He was also given the responsibility of being either a translator, soldier or both. He was also ready to die for Allah and go to paradise.

It worked on Chretien.

That was his older brother Abdullah.

If he didn't throw it, he might not be a murderer, but he's still a terrorist.

Is that one of the charges against him?

Do you have a citation for that by chance? It seems like an odd statement since playstation 3 wasn't released until 2006.

I knew I'd get that wrong. It was one of those game things.

google ... news from the pretrial, Jan 20 or so.

He had the cajones to die.

I don't think so. :lol:

Wow! Talk about quick thinking on Omar Khadr's part. Canadian citizenship does have its privileges and can even save your bacon. But then, daddy taught him well when the senior Khadr fled to his adopted country to have his war wounds healed. Too bad the youngster took a wrong turn. Who knows. He could have grown to become a fine Canadian politician.

Tango refers to Khadr as "Omar" seven times in his/her post. Such familiarity is very interesting. Khadr seems to have become somewhat of a poster boy for the downtrodden.

For the political fashionistas you mean. As with the Canadian Bar, which has never bothered to say a thing about all the other Canadians being imprisoned abroad, many of them mistreeated, yet on Khadr - 271 articles, statements and reports. Yeesh.

It's the same, in a way, as Israel. And the same sorts of people protesting; people who never have a word to say about the most vicious, violent acts by regimes and groups all over the world, shrugging without a care. But if a Palestinian stubs his toe on The Wall they go bug eyed with outrage, shaking their fists and proclaiming their dedication to fighting for the cherished rights of Palestinians. Hamas can execute people routinely, without trial, bullet behind the ear, and not a peep. But they're "deeply concerned" about Palestinian terrorists being held in Israeli prisons.

Hypocrites and morons, the lot of them.

I believe big brother was a terrorist, and that is quite funny. :lol:

Omar? A terrorist since 10 years old?

Personally, I think he was probably more of a liability.

His brother Abdurahman, I respect.

What POSSIBLE reason could anyone have to respect Abdurahman Khadr? :blink: