Religious riots in the middle east

kuzadd

The riots first began over a parking lot, then got worst with the arrest of a religious follower

riots continue

rioters clash with police in fresh protest

pic

pic

I recall that posters here are big fans of riots especially middle eastern riots.

But then people from all over riot for so many reasons, I recall saying, from sporting events too religious extremists.

Edited by kuzadd

Well, anybody who knows Kuzadd's work knew before clicking any of the links that this would be about Jews.

And yes, these ultra-orthodox jerkwads sound just as stupid as their Muslim counterparts.

-k

Well, anybody who knows Kuzadd's work knew before clicking any of the links that this would be about Jews.

And yes, these ultra-orthodox jerkwads sound just as stupid as their Muslim counterparts.

-k

Yet, you saw ME riots and bit.

Cause just maybe it was muslims rioting?

I would say all religious fanatics are "jerkwads", but then that would just be my opinion.

Edited by kuzadd

As I said, I already knew it would be about Jews when I saw your name by the post. I clicked because I was interested to see what was going on this time.

I had used to think of Israel as an island of sanity in the region. I'm being forced to re-evaluate that opinion with each passing day.

I would say all religious fanatics are "jerkwads", but then that would just be my opinion.

And I would agree.

-k

From your link;

Protesters threw marbles at police and two youths threw rocks across Bar Ilan road, without causing any injuries or damage.

Bah! Rank amatuers.

Enraged Fatah Members Riot After Defeat

Thousands of activists from the defeated Fatah movement torched cars outside the Palestinian parliament building in the center of Gaza City, fired shots into the air and chanted angry slogans denouncing their own leaders, whom they blame for the party's stunning loss after four decades of unchallenged rule. In a confrontation Friday near the town of Khan Yunis in the south of Gaza, loyalists from Fatah and Hamas faced off in a battle that escalated from stone-throwing to an exchange of gunfire.

Of course, others kill each other in riots over more serious things such as cartoons.

Muslim rioters killed 16 people and burned 11 churches in northern Nigeria on Saturday in the country's first violent protests over cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, police said.

Dem Joos are rank amateurs compared to the rest of the Middle East when it comes to riots.

oh kk, you didn't look at the pictures, whatever?

Jews attacking Jews in the holy city of Jerusalem

Apparently this rioting began with the opening of the parking lot, has continued on for weeks picking up steam with the arrest of a woman, the wife of these religious persons.

She was arrested and charged for starving the child, but what I do not understand is why the father of the child was also not charged?

Is this an indication of the patriarchial nature of Israeli society?

BTW: this is the same religious group that attacked the woman who would not move to the back of the bus, and covered that reporter from head to toe in spit.

I had used to think of Israel as an island of sanity in the region. I'm being forced to re-evaluate that opinion with each passing day.

-k

Good PR has likely played an extemely large roll in the formation of that opinioin.

The facts on the ground, the reality, is very different.

oh kk, you didn't look at the pictures, whatever?

Jews attacking Jews in the holy city of Jerusalem

She was arrested and charged for starving the child, but what I do not understand is why the father of the child was also not charged?

Is this an indication of the patriarchial nature of Israeli society?

All orthodox religious people are very emotional and sometimes, extreme in their views be they Jews, Christians or Muslims. You know that. It is however, not indicative of Israeli society just as abortion doctor killers are indicative of US society.

All orthodox religious people are very emotional and sometimes, extreme in their views be they Jews, Christians or Muslims. You know that. It is however, not indicative of Israeli society just as abortion doctor killers are indicative of US society.

kuzadd is trying to break a record re: logical fallacies. Observational Selection and The Statistics of Small Numbers in that particular post alone.

The average Israeli in Tel Aviv isn't doing any of these things she mentions much less being settlers. Also she never manages to mention the good things some Israelies does for the planet unless it's somehow related to the Palestinian cause. This tends to give the impression that most Israelis are jerks except the ones directly helping Arabs. That way one can keep up the "Zionist-baiting" and still protest vigorously when accused of anti-Semitism.

The odd thing with both dub and kuzadd is that they speak like they have a mass of people behind them agreeing...using the collective 'we' if not literally, then figuratively. They also appear to be under the impression that their words will win the day...it's their mission to save the poor Arabs.

Those dispicable Zionist Israelies are (insert violent verb here) to the (insert words of pity here) Arabs yet again!

(insert link to hand-wringing here)

Edited by DogOnPorch

lols @ KK's comparisons.

The presence of abortion doctors indicates that the US society allows a woman the right to chose.

The fact that the Israeli police arrested the woman the mother, and not the father may well be indicative of a patriarchial society, same with the segregation buses.

The fact that the Israeli police arrested the woman the mother, and not the father may well be indicative of a patriarchial society, same with the segregation buses.

What it indicates is you are prepared to make an unsupported assumption and nothing more. You have no facts to base your guess on at all. Fir all you know the father has nothing to do with raising the child. On the otherhand, being joos, they must be demonized so I completely understand your POV.